Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

You Can’t Be Successful And Escape Criticisms – Otunba Subomi Balogun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can’t Be Successful And Escape Criticisms – Otunba Subomi Balogun (334 Views)

Ileya Cow Rope Cut Loose And Escape. Funny Video / What’s That Thing You Can’t Turn Down No Matter How Angry You Are? / Biography Of Nigerian Big Boy Otunba Cash Real Name Emanuel Aneke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can’t Be Successful And Escape Criticisms – Otunba Subomi Balogun by Samgist(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2019
Billionaire banker and philanthropist, Otunba Subomi Balogun, speaks with TOFARATI IGE on his personality, career, family and other issues

At 85, how would you assess your life’s journey so far?

I think the assessment is in the hands of the divine authority, our God. All I would say is that I am extremely grateful to my maker for making me still very agile, meticulous, articulate and behaving like someone who is 60 years old.

Again, I want to thank my maker for his benevolence to me. The whole essence of my celebration is to give thanks to my maker, and to ask Him to endow me with the wherewithal to continue to be appreciative for all that He has done for me.

In all humility, I am really grateful for all the good Lord has done for me. And all who know me know that this is coming from my heart.

Source
http://samgist.com/you-cant-be-successful-and-escape-criticisms-otunba-subomi-balogun/

Re: You Can’t Be Successful And Escape Criticisms – Otunba Subomi Balogun by Kwamecron(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2019
for sure

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Attempts To Drive Her Car Inside A Bank / Answering Calls At A Checkpoint... Prohibited Or Not? / Due To What Davido Said, Do You Think Davido Is Also A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.