Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Invest In Hot Selling Penny Estates In Ibeju Lekki Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In Hot Selling Penny Estates In Ibeju Lekki Now (161 Views)

List Of Estates In Ajah Lagos / Massive Discount!!! Reliable, Affordable Selling Estates In Ibadan / Invest In Lekki Pearl Garden Ibeju Lekki, now 800,000 Per Plot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Hot Selling Penny Estates In Ibeju Lekki Now by nickky25(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2019
IBEJU LEKKI IS TOO FAR WHY SHOULD I BUY LAND THERE?

Someone once asked me why should I buy land in IBEJU-LEKKI, it’s too far, and I can’t even do anything on it now.

Then I said, well, someone said the same about LEKKI few years ago and today they probably can’t afford to get a plot of land there NOW

Another person must have said the same thing about VICTORIA ISLAND when it was selling for “peanuts”, now if you no hold your ₦800Million above, you can’t even price a plot of land there.

They’ve been saying the same thing about SANGOTEDO, ABIJO and the rest, but the cost of lands keep going up every month.

To get a plot of land in sangotedo now, you suppose don chop belleful before you attempt am, and you still dey say Ibeju-lekki is far.

The question is, do you see opportunities in emerging areas or are you still seeing bushes and swamp? Buy into these Penny Selling Estates Now:

HOPEWELL ESTATE
Size: 600SQM
Title: Govt. Excision
Price: ₦2.8million

LAGOON COURTS
Price: ₦2million

BROOKSVILLE COURTS
Price: ₦2million

PALMSVILLE COURTS
Title: Proposed Excision
Price: ₦1.5million

WOLVERTON COURTS

LEKKI SUNRISE GARDEN

ROYALTY GARDEN
Price: ₦1million

FLOURISH ROYAL GARDEN 2
Title: Excision & Gazette
Price: ₦2.5million

PONDER ON THIS;

What if you have bought a plot of land in Lekki Phase one when it was selling for ₦3Million 15years ago? By now you would have been ₦150Million richer.

Don't repeat same mistakes many did in the past, take advantage and own a piece of Land in these penny selling estates.

Delay is Dangerous. Call/WhatsApp:

+234-704-222-2001
+234-817-590-7002
+234-802-648-9800
Visit: www.Lekkiproperty.com

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Buy Executive 3 Bedroom Apartment With Orchard Place,shasha / Let Help You Build A Unique Building On Our Land At Discounted Rate. / Suspended Ceiling Sales And Installation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.