Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform (1105 Views)

Frapapabet & Soloti Gaming Limited Is A Fraudulent And Scam Website / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Fraudulent. Agency. / How To Identify A Fraudulent Online Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform by iwuemma(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2019
I am taking my time to write this, because as much as i love innovative ideas, i hate the ones who turn it to a fraudulent system.
This review is coming from an unbiased mind but the need to save others from this fraud called STACKAGENTS.

I didnt just wake up to call them fraud, it took a month plus to come to this conclusion.
Will be attaching screenshots to show how fraudulent they are.
This is a clear warning to anyone trying to join that platform to please RUN AWAY !

On Feb, i requested for payment, till date i havent been paid, i personally registered 2 people with my own hand, and they denied me the referral bonus, wiped off and reverted to zero, and i cant even withdraw the money i earned.

Here is a brief info,
Stackagents said , if you watch youtube video, you get paid 100 per video, you register with 5000 to be able to watch videos.

Only GOD knows how many people are registered on the platform they are ripping off.

I submitted a support ticket, they deleted it.
They have also changed their phone number.

their website is stackagents.com
beware, run away. they are fraudsters.

STACKAGENT is a Scam! Scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform by iwuemma(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2019
more screenshots

They are out their ripping people off like Recad Media, you name them.

Avoid them.

Re: Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2019
Take heart bro. That was how one mumu website called mine naira.com wiped off my acct including my 65,000 in it. They are all scam.

1 Like

Re: Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform by iwuemma(m): 10:00am On Mar 17, 2019
This guys are soulless.

grayht:
Take heart bro. That was how one mumu website called mine naira.com wiped off my acct including my 65,000 in it. They are all scam.

1 Like

Re: Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform by jumiasalesguy3: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for this information!
Did they refund the 5000 naira activation money?
iwuemma:
I am taking my time to write this, because as much as i love innovative ideas, i hate the ones who turn it to a fraudulent system.
This review is coming from an unbiased mind but the need to save others from this fraud called STACKAGENTS.

I didnt just wake up to call them fraud, it took a month plus to come to this conclusion.
This is a clear warning to anyone trying to join that platform to please RUN AWAY !

On Feb, i requested for payment, till date i havent been paid, i personally registered 2 people with my own hand, and they denied me the referral bonus, wiped off and reverted to zero, and i cant even withdraw the money i earned.

Here is a brief info,
Stackagents said , if you watch youtube video, you get paid 100 per video, you register with 5000 to be able to watch videos.

Only GOD knows how many people are registered on the platform they are ripping off.

Re: Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform by Jeffobinna1(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2019
based on my research on this, it can never be real because even youtube does not pay youtubers the kind of money mentioned, how does the site now make there money? Real scam!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beware! StackAgent Is A Fraudulent Platform by spik(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2019
Thanks for this oo, one Lady is going round Facebook advertising this scam site, I wish I could stop people from joining
iwuemma:

Here is a brief info,

(1) (Reply)

Rest In Peace/power SWEET Steve.....steven Shotonwa / Who Has Been The Kindest To You In Your Life? / Olx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.