Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics (27261 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Meets Tinubu In Paris (Photo) / Dapo Abiodun Meets With Babatunde Fashola Over Otta-Abeokuta Road. / APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel After Supporting Him - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 12:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
hybridblood07:
In addition,sir Politics should be seen as free and fair play and not do or die affair. A lot of our youth wants to kill themselves over people who don't even know their names.

Exactly sir. We are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Unlimitk(m): 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
islandmoon:

Amosun is the greatest governor in the history of ogun state, he developed the state very well apart from his selfishness and abondoning of ogun west, I would have given him pass mark, but OGD is a 419 governor, looted the state, painted roads converted many property to his own. we dont want them in near the government house ever! Ole!!

Mumu dapo has entered, and if he wishes for something I'm sure dapo would listen.

D point is d person Daniel backed won.

But yh amosun tried in central.

That's y he is governor of Abeokuta state
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Nyamiri: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Unlimitk:

Mumu dapo has entered, and if he wishes for something I'm sure dapo would listen.

Exactly.
Most of his achievements are in Abeokuta.
Look at what those in Sango - Ijoko - Alagbole - Akute axis are suffering.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Tupacc: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
islandmoon:

Amosun is the greatest governor in the history of ogun state, he developed the state very well apart from his selfishness and abondoning of ogun west, I would have given him pass mark, but OGD is a 419 governor, looted the state, painted roads converted many property to his own. we dont want them in near the government house ever! Ole!!

You’re very right bro. I could remember how Ogun was like when we reach back in 2010 compare to now. You won’t even know the state had produced a former president.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by isahsalee: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lagos tailor v Ogun tailor. If you know you know what I meant.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by islandmoon: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2019
Unlimitk:

whose Amosun? did you smoke oshogbo weed?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by 12inchDickson: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ridhwan1:

Oga, did you just say Dapo wouldn't have won without Daniel support?
Wow! I guess a vote from Daniel was equivalent of a thousand then. Shior. Somebody who could not win his polling unit for his entranged former party now being tainted be to the success story behind Dapo's victory. O ga o.

May I shock you, sir, if today Daniel contests for a supervisory councillorship post, someone from nowhere will still BEAT him.
more than a thousand vote brother,... Daniel can't contest in ijebu and not win, I am not a political partisan,. I am just staying the fact brother
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by seuner: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bro. dapo, you need to be careful with this guys ooo, if you really want to make a difference in Ogun.

between; DM me on WhatsApp, 07062508601, for your water treatment.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by olusma23(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
I dislike commenting on politics issues cos everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Well,

Amosun may be selfish and favor his district (central) than others, but he is still the best governor after the return to democracy in Ogun State. (my opinion)

To my best knowledge, Amosun got my pass mark in these areas;

1. Modern urban road constructions (standard road with flyover) which is welcome development in state.

2. Education ( free education, payment of Waec fees for some years and establishment of model schools)

3. Security (Procurement of more than 15 Armored Personnel carrier and OP Mesa). I could remember vividly how many banks in Ijebus closed even inside OOU due to robberies during OGD era and up till date some of the bank never resume operation. e.g FCMB and Then Then, Intercontinental bank in Ijebu Igbo.
During Amosun tenure I don't think such robberies occurred in the state.

4. Economy - I don't. have much knowledge about that but He increased the IGR even 3x of the previous administration.

5. Agriculture - Also I can't say much on it.

I don't av any problem with the newly elected governor and I wish him best of luck starting from June.

Amosun has developed Abeokuta to us own taste, I urge Governor elect also to work like that with passion and move Ogun state to Next level.

My opinion oooh.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by Rickbets19: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
See prove of our latest winnings below

Re: Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics by arrestdarrester: 7:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Baawaa:
Amosun retired Gbenga Daniel by force cheesy wink grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Amosun and Dapo were OGD's boys back in the day. Go get your facts and stop showing yourself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Burial Of 11 Soldiers That Died During Exercise Ayem Akpatuma / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo / President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.