Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) (732 Views)

"I Lost My Mother At 13”: Why I Exhume Her Remains For A Reburial - Portable / Naira Marley With His Mother At The High Court In Ikoyi / Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) by PrettyGist: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2019
GistMore.com

Graduate Godspower Asuquo was handed his NYSC certificate, he went straight to his mother's shop at the market square to celebrate with her.

He was seen holding a champagne and other women holding cups to celebrate with him and his mother.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-celebrates-with-his-mother-at-the-market-after-passing-out-of-nysc-photos

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) by PrettyGist: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2019

Re: Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) by KOMZYLEE(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2019
Sweet mother I no go forget you
Re: Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) by dollytino4real(f): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2019
sweet boy sweet mama, d lady dat will marry dis boy will 1st marry d mum 1st or else kasala go burst
Re: Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2019
If na the way you smile passing out,na the way you quickly get job then Nigeria would have been better than now.

Come over here in Osun state and see bsc holder in hotel working as a laundry man.
Re: Graduate Celebrate With His Mother At The Market After Passing Out Of NYSC (Pix) by lalasticlala(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2019

(1)

A Nairalander With Apororo The Great Comedian At The Harvester's Church. / Mr Eazi Funded My Video – Kwesi Arthur / I’m Too Young To Have A Boyfriend – Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.