Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt (28339 Views)

US Report: Despite Irregularities, 2023 Poll Reflected Will Of Nigerians / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra / APC's Government Dances Unclad – Timi Frank, Commends Auditor-General, US Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by AK284(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
What I still to understand is how prof of law will still come out and tell Nigerian that Buhari is poorer now than in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by hermesprogidy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
The same America that is steeped in corruption and showcases their nonsensical pseudo democracy as a thing of pride? They should go and sleep jaare.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by switch47(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
aremuforlife:
Why do you guy's take USA serious? Who are they to decide what is going on Nigeria, when they can not fixed their problem?
They commit the highest atrocities in the world and no organisation or country can bring them to book but they are ready to sanction or punish anybody.
Saudi Arabia's and Isreal are the most human abuse I the world, but you will never hear America condemning them.
we know what going on in Nigeria its even worse than what they have said . Nigeria is worse than a zoo
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by ajl: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who made the USA the self-appointed judge over other countries. The USA should go and solve its numerous domestic problems, from rampant killings of black people by the police, high level of homelessness, and so many others.

1 Like

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by goslowgoslow(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
Abeg make US go sidon. The same US that allowed corrupt Atiku into their country. American with two faces.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by goslowgoslow(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
ajl:
Who made the USA the self-appointed judge over other countries. The USA should go and solve its numerous domestic problems, from rampant killings of black people by the police, high level of homelessness, and so many others.
Do mind them, if you have never been to US you will think that the place is heaven, their problems no be here.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by Angelawhite(m): 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
contigiency:
That American journalist or whoever is responsible for this stupid report is a stupid idiot. Let them focus and deal with trump's naivity and leave other countries to manage their affairs. That is what Territorial integrity is all about. No black man is more corrupt than them, enough of this nonsense.

Which part is paining you?
That the American is doing his job or he’s reporting about corruption in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by ajl: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
hermesprogidy:
The same America that is steeped in corruption and showcases their nonsensical pseudo democracy as a thing of pride? They should go and sleep jaare.

See me see trouble o. Is it not the same USA where the rich were found to be bribing their way to get their children into ivy league colleges. Some were even paying to change admission score.

Yes, Nigeria got its numerous challenges. But its high time to tell these self-appointed judges to face their own palaver.

1 Like

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by aremuforlife(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
[/quote][quote author=Cletus77 post=76736976]
And who are you
Just shut up and pass..A state in Us is better than this country
You are the one shut your mouth up. Are you talking on what you know or what the press want you to know.
It's all packaging.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
The shithole is doomed & seemingly irredeemable!

I unvoted corruption in 2015 ONLY TO END UP voting in another CODED CORRUPTION!

Probably, re-colonisation or a coup de tat can salvage the lugubrious status quo!

1 Like

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by aremuforlife(m): 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
[/quote][quote author=switch47 post=76738295] we know what going on in Nigeria its even worse than what they have said . Nigeria is worse than a zoo
If truely you know? Nigeria is not zoo and I am not an animal. Maybe you are the animal living in the zoo
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by ajl: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Do mind them, if you have never been to US you will think that the place is heaven, their problems no be here.

I actually reside there so i got firsthand info. The day Nigeria govt get serious and fix power supply, and security, many here will return. I got moved down here by a oil&gas company from Canada several years ago. This place is the most toxic environment to raise a child, most especially black kids.

There are homeless people every where, black, white, and every colour. Almist at every traffic light, you will see an homeless person. There is a particular area in downtown where the homeless has completely take over.

So, it baffle me how a nation that claim to be the richest is ready to spend trillions fighting wars and close its eyes to the needy at home. They cant even provide healthcare. The way they think here is if I am rich I shouldnt be getting sane access to healthcare as the poor.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by uuzba(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
hammerFC:
Meanwhile Britain is just looking for things to remove from Nigeria.

They are happy to hand Nigeria to the Devil, as long as they get wat they want.
White men have always used their education and science to deal with Africans.
Instead of us to take both Science and Education seriiously and deal back with them, we continue forging certifcates and go about issues without logic, thinking we will achieve any progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by seguno2: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
Guestlander:
And there's no pervasive corruption in the administration of Donald Trump? They better face front

Because Donald Trump is always traveling to Nigeria to buy military equipment and beg for aids?
Did anyone remove something from you that might make you stay in London for four months of treatment like your Buhari

2 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by seguno2: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Seenyo:
The shithole is doomed & seemingly irredeemable!

I unvoted corruption in 2015 only to end voting in another coded corruption!

Truly coded.
The clandestine corruption in Buhari’s government no be here.

2 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by uuzba(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Guestlander:
And there's no pervasive corruption in the administration of Donald Trump? They better face front
They are the number 1 gun manufacturing company in the world. They have nuclear missile. In 2nd World war, the dropped the Atom Bomb on Japan that wipped out the entire nation in a blast.
What do you have? Go and tell them to face fron again let me see you.
In politics before you talk, arm yourself unless you want to die.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by VULCAN(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
By their name you will know who they worship - Buhari

aremuforlife:
Why do you guy's take USA serious? Who are they to decide what is going on Nigeria, when they can not fixed their problem?
They commit the highest atrocities in the world and no organisation or country can bring them to book but they are ready to sanction or punish anybody.
Saudi Arabia's and Isreal are the most human abuse I the world, but you will never hear America condemning them.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
seguno2:

Truly coded.
The clandestine corruption in Buhari’s government no be here.
spot on!

2 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by ofiko123(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
buhari is a corrupt dullard...Quote me anywhere..
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by uuzba(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
aremuforlife:

Go to Walter Carrington cresent in VI, where they have the USA Embassy and see the number of Nigerians fighting on the queue to get visa to go to USA EVERY DAY!.
Ask ladipo mechanics, and they will be bragging with comments like "American Specs" is better.

Which specs is your own specs?
Na una dey long throat to go there, na im them dey talk to us any how.

2 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by snipernigga(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
I don't believe it, am shocked to the marrow. So America with all their FBI/CIA is just finding out now. Ayam bigin to doubt US Intelligence Agency.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by uuzba(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Nyamiri:
The US and Co surreptitiously hoped Atiku would win but they were dissapointed.

They should write reports taya, na them sabi.
Tomorrow, when they say your country is irredemably corrupt, deny visa for further Nigerians and deport other Nigerians in USA and deny citizenship to USA,.... Increase their Dollar from N363-$1 to N2000-$1,
.... DON'T COMPLAIN.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by uuzba(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Crazy US. They knew all this and can't assist us in voting the old hag out
Syria and Iraq and Sudan and Lybia.... All the coutries that America saw problem and physically sent soldiers to remove the president, those countries are all broken appart and destroyed.
They don't want to put their hand again since that destroys the country totally.
They're telling us, so we use our hand to do the necessary changes.

2 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by uuzba(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
datola:
According to both ICPC and EFCC, the delays were the result of a lack of judges and the widespread practice of filing for and granting multiple adjournments.

Corrupt judiciary is the major bane of fighting corruption in Nigeria. And any attempt by the executive to weed out corrupt judges from the system is seen as an attempt at intimidating the third arm of government.

I hope Nigeria's case is not beyond redemption.

HOW DO YOU TRAIN A PERSON TO BE AN INCORRUPTIBLE JUDGE?
.....IN THIS NIGERIA THAT WE HAVE TODAY?
Which nursery school does he attend?
Which Primary school?
Which secondary school?
Which friends does he have? Which religion does he practice?
Which food does he eat? Which roads does he pass?
Which tribe does he belong to? Which hospital does he go when he is sick?
Where does he get psychological counselling when he has problem?
Whom can he trust when things get bad for him?
-
You cannot go to battle if you are not prepared!

I enter law school in VI weekly to have a meal in their cafe. And the place is disgusting and dirty. Is that the kind of experience an incurruptible judge should pass through?

3 Likes

Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by goslowgoslow(m): 4:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
ajl:

I actually reside there so i got firsthand info. The day Nigeria govt get serious and fix power supply, and security, many here will return. I got moved down here by a oil&gas company from Canada several years ago. This place is the most toxic environment to raise a child, most especially black kids.

There are homeless people every where, black, white, and every colour. Almist at every traffic light, you will see an homeless person. There is a particular area in downtown where the homeless has completely take over.

So, it baffle me how a nation that claim to be the richest is ready to spend trillions fighting wars and close its eyes to the needy at home. They cant even provide healthcare. The way they think here is if I am rich I shouldnt be getting sane access to healthcare as the poor.
My brother you are absolutely correct. I also reside here just like you. If you go to downtown Houston you will be wondering if you are still in US. A lot of negative things they say about Nigeria happens here but they cover their tracks they don't blow it out but we allow them to blow our own and some people will be happy. Look at their housing policy..it is one of the worst in the world. A country that will evict you from your house even when you are sick and couldn't work. So many corrupt people in their government....Talking about health care that one is horrible!! Liike you said if Nigeria is fixed most of us will return home.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by AmazingELixir: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
[[s]quote author=aremuforlife post=76732247]Why do you guy's take USA serious? Who are they to decide what is going on Nigeria, when they can not fixed their problem?
Saudi Arabia's and Isreal are the most human abuse I the world, but you will never hear America condemning them.[/quote][/s]

Claptrap
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by AmazingELixir: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
[[s]quote author=Nyamiri post=76736838]The US and Co surreptitiously hoped Atiku would win but they were dissapointed.

They should write reports taya, na them sabi. [/quote][/s]
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
Guestlander:
One of the greatest corruption in the world currently exist in the US defense budget, whereby they bugdet close to 800b dollars for defence while China only bugdets around 250b dollars yet China is quickly catching up with them
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by IbrahimDamola: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
The US should stop disturbing themselves, the country is swarmed and overpopulated with illiterate zombies and idiots. It can never get better. My own job is profit from their illiteracy and zombiesm till I become a billionaire. Making lemonade with lime is my expertise.

Useless and hopeless country.
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2019
US can wail as much as it wants
it doesn't matter to me 1bit
Re: US Report: Massive, Pervasive Corruption At All Levels Of Govt by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
goslowgoslow:

My brother you are absolutely correct. I also reside here just like you. If you go to downtown Houston you will be wondering if you are still in US. A lot of negative things they say about Nigeria happens here but they cover their tracks they don't blow it out but we allow them to blow our own and some people will be happy. Look at their housing policy..it is one of the worst in the world. A country that will evict you from your house even when you are sick and couldn't work. So many corrupt people in their government....Talking about health care that one is horrible!! Liike you said if Nigeria is fixed most of us will return home.
Hummmm
Thought provocing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Shifts Democracy Day Celebrations To June 14 / Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate / Emir Sanusi Prays At The Tomb Of Murtala Muhammed (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.