Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) (22527 Views)

Raheem Sterling Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 11 Minutes (Photos) / Victor Osimhen Scores First Champions League Goal Vs Chelsea, Fans React(Photos) / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I bu olodo

D story is about Rooney
But monkey must b monkey
Messi is Greta Dan CR7
Cr7 is a rapist
He is a curse homo
Messi is a role model.

Oba no dey go transfer but ashawo no dey stay husband house.

Sir. Did you dream about me? You have no idea how hard it was to compose that. I waited for a football thread to post it. What's your problem really? Please grow up biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Orpe7(m): 1:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
Ronaldo was playing for Manchester United in England where he had conquered by winning the UEFA champions league and a set of other trophies and individual awards.

Few months later when the English Premier League was becoming boring to him, he heard of a dwarf from the South that has been making exploits in the Spanish league with the help of two veterans, Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi. Ronaldo, being a lone ranger, took his belongings, headed South to Spain and sought refuge in the house of the closest rival to the dwarf king. There, he built his castle and raided the country, stripping the dwarf king of all his glory, winning the ballon d'or 4 times. When Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi could not keep up with the fierce battle, Barcelona recruited two young nobles, Neymar and Suarez, to slave for the dwarf. Of course, we all know that the young Lord Neymar was a deserter. He took to his heels when the war became intense. However, Ronaldo yet again conquered in Spain.

As time passed, there were whispers mocking Ronaldo for not being able to win a trophy for his country of birth. Then again Ronaldo set out with mere farmers, blacksmiths and bricklayers. He motivated them against all odds till he won the Battle of France, where he took the Euro Cup as the spoils of the battle (mind you, it has been recorded that till date, the dwarf king is still in search of at least a spoon for his countrymen but none has come forth. He had even gone on exile for sometime and came back yet the situation worsened).

Ronaldo having conquered Spain, sensed he was going to start living a boring life yet again. He then heard of a country in the north where strikers hardly score goals. He took his belongings and set out on a journey northwards to Italy where he has built another castle and is making exploits as usual. He is currently "The King in the North" meanwhile the dwarf king is still stuck in Spain, ruling a small fishing village, maltreating poor farmers like Huesca and Girona.

#Ronaldo_the_Great

Omo, #Game_of_Thrones go finish me sha!

OP! you think you'll make heaven? Only u create topic only you FTC. After you'll open mouth and scream corrupt politicians. What are you?

CR7 THE LONE WOLF "EL LOBO SOLO"

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Man united product
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Num07033711115(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
Abeg many of you notices that big teams is findimg it hard to beat wolve. chelsea 1 1 wolve
wolve 2 1 man u their last match with liverpool they beat liverpool 2 0. So their next match play them win either half. Good luck
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
anywhere u see man u players u go know
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:

Sir. Did you dream about me? You have no idea how hard it was to compose that. I waited for a football thread to post it. What's your problem really? Please grow up biko.
try n compose ur life.
Pls Dis is meaningless waist of energy.
because dis trash is not hard 2 compose.

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Birminghamvirgo:

and with dese ur long epistles.. u suppose don gather 10,000 likes and 5000 shares...

cheesy Can I buy sharwama with it?
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
man united platers are always leaving the mark anywhere they go to grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
more strength to your boots
more goals fall on you grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Denikayan: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Football will never forget CR7

He conquered across terrains

Unlike the dwarf that still hopes he will be buried at Camp Nou after death
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
England Legend grin
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by dyn4casie(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:
Ronaldo was playing for Manchester United in England where he had conquered by winning the UEFA champions league and a set of other trophies and individual awards.

Few months later when the English Premier League was becoming boring to him, he heard of a dwarf from the South that has been making exploits in the Spanish league with the help of two veterans, Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi. Ronaldo, being a lone ranger, took his belongings, headed South to Spain and sought refuge in the house of the closest rival to the dwarf king. There, he built his castle and raided the country, stripping the dwarf king of all his glory, winning the ballon d'or 4 times. When Lord Iniesta and Earl Xavi could not keep up with the fierce battle, Barcelona recruited two young nobles, Neymar and Suarez, to slave for the dwarf. Of course, we all know that the young Lord Neymar was a deserter. He took to his heels when the war became intense. However, Ronaldo yet again conquered in Spain.

As time passed, there were whispers mocking Ronaldo for not being able to win a trophy for his country of birth. Then again Ronaldo set out with mere farmers, blacksmiths and bricklayers. He motivated them against all odds till he won the Battle of France, where he took the Euro Cup as the spoils of the battle (mind you, it has been recorded that till date, the dwarf king is still in search of at least a spoon for his countrymen but none has come forth. He had even gone on exile for sometime and came back yet the situation worsened).

Ronaldo having conquered Spain, sensed he was going to start living a boring life yet again. He then heard of a country in the north where strikers hardly score goals. He took his belongings and set out on a journey northwards to Italy where he has built another castle and is making exploits as usual. He is currently "The King in the North" meanwhile the dwarf king is still stuck in Spain, ruling a small fishing village, maltreating poor farmers like Huesca and Girona.

#Ronaldo_the_Great

OP! you think you'll make heaven? Only u create topic only you FTC. After you'll open mouth and scream corrupt politicians. What are you?
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
try n compose ur life.
Pls Dis is meaningless waist of energy

I just realized I have been talking to an slowpoke. Please quote me again and prove I'm right. Please I'm begging you. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 1:08pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:

I just realized I have been talking to an slowpoke. Please quote me again and prove I'm right. Please I'm begging you. tongue
let me allow u 2 fill right 4 d first time in ur wasted life.

Anybody DAT diss messi is my enemy
I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
this guy was playing in the major leagues of Europe, when football was football[a game of passion]. Not nowadays that players play for money and not for the shirt.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2019
This is a true Legend
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2019
Legend, you will never be forgotten in our hearts
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
this guy makes me to remember those days when man u was man u
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
mysportdab:
Former England and Manchester United football star Wayne Rooney scored three goals on Saturday (March 16) night to lead D.C. United to a crushing 5-0 victory over Real Salt Lake.

The 33-year-old registered his first three goals of the new season and also his first hat-trick since signing moving to Major League Soccer in July 2018.

Lucas Rodriguez and Ulises Segura also scored for the hosts, who peppered the Salt Lake goal with 22 shots.

Goalkeeper Bill Hamid made two stops to earn his third straight shutout as D.C. United are the only team to have not allowed a goal this season.

Watch Video below...

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/rooney-scores-first-hatrick-in-mls.html

So Wayne Rooney is now in the STATES ( America USA ) playing football and making real cool cash.

I think he is probably copying David Bekham who once played football in the USA.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Fash20: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:

#Ronaldo_the_Great

The person that wrote this epistle deserves a medal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
and I love you (no homo). Have a nice day.

PS. Na Ph City I dey bro. Woji to be precise.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Ubdavis(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
There is time for everything. I almost forgot he is till playing...
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by theoldpretender(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:

Thing is, if you post anything on Messi or Ronaldo that is perceived as being an 'attack' on either of them on this site...their partisans will come for you well well.

Once posted something to the effect that Messi has not won the world cup because Argentina has not been able to get the right type of team playing behind him...and got several angry quotes and mentions from Messi fans.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Denikayan: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
[s]
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I hate u joshuaidibia.
Pray DAT I didn't c u
[/s]
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by jrusky(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:

#Ronaldo_the_Great

Pls all these long preaching was just to talk about Ronaldo and Messi(the dwarf as your are trying to say) bro thanks we've heard you and read your biblical epistle God bless.

My problem with Messi is he stays too long in his comfort zone and that does make him a better hussling footballer.

Messi no doubt is good but his failure to move on to other club and try something new killed his magic wand completely but Ronaldo is a man I mean a real man who is ready for a new challenge and conquer it.

Bro I agree with you Ronaldo is a real hussling footballer he would be remember in football world for a very very long time. Ronaldo is currently world football wizard.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Skyfornia(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2019
Bros if you dey yaba, I owe you one bottle of beer.
joshuaidibia:

#Ronaldo_the_Great

1 Like

Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
So this guy still dey play football.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by Martinez39(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Man united really missed you yesterday.

Woman united they were
cry
Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs, Scholes, J.S. Park, Van Der Sar, Van Nisterooy, Ferdinand, Vidic, Fletcher etc. all bring back good memories. United still has a chance.
Re: Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) by DavSagacity(m): 1:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
joshuaidibia:

#Ronaldo_the_Great

I love this your epistle die.!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To Mikel Obi As Sunset For His Int'l Retirement After AFCON 2019 / Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem / World Heavyweight Boxing: Fury Vs Wilder Trilogy Sat.9th Oct.2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.