Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Gov. Yahaya Bello; A Machiavellian Contraption For Kogi's Railing And Wailing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Yahaya Bello; A Machiavellian Contraption For Kogi's Railing And Wailing (649 Views)

Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Yahaya Bello; A Machiavellian Contraption For Kogi's Railing And Wailing by Temibi(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
| By Martins Mejabi

I think, I began to have a warring emotions since that day the last elections went the way of boon for the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC); with particular reference to Kogi State, Nigeria. I mean, my intense feelings is that ‘strange one’. And that feelings is that of personal synthesis of discountenance over everything comatose. That’s why even if it take me bearing the pain and burden of moving for the exit of Yahaya Bello, the incumbent governor of Kogi State, then let me be the lone busybody bearing the pain of that headache.

I have felt a strong sense of lost. Friends have called; poured their emotions and feelings for my safety. They said I should discontinued writing against this senseless government so that I will not be nailed. Some express fear, some feels it may not be necessary since the government whom I have been writing against does not in anyway remorseful. While, others think it is not my business to hold government on it’s kneel because they are beneficiaries of the sickle government.

But put it succinctly at any risk. I think I have developed insomnia; an act that is seriously grumbling at my murdered sleep. I think, I am this affective and cognitively immersed against the wanton embrace of the unthought, unreflected and the awkward of this setting. So, apology to those friends with a good intention for my safety ( I mean those true friends) to forgive me for breaking the rule of agreement on the promise I made that I will discontinued writing against the government of the day. I think I have a superior reality beyond the limit of this circumstances this time around. Please accept my apology.

The point is simply, am sympathetic to the frustration of Kogites. I share their frustrations. I read their horror stories and to the best of it, it could not have any best services to news-dailies to sell their tabloid with unproductive and depilating stories all the time. You may agree with me, the caption of the headlines no longer attracts readers. Because it has become normal; it’s no news. That’s how pathetic Kogi is immersed in that dirtied, muddled, confused, uncertain, and unpredictable and unbridle circumstances; shuffle in hanky-panky of a shambolic and chaotic evil government.

Since we inherited this Machiavellian contraption of entrapment of government from the misgiven of that paid court judgment, one which got Gov. Bello reign of terror foisted on the people; I already knew with enough impressions in my mind that the “Hobbesian state of nature - being brutish, nasty and cruel, may be an understatement to understand the reality we suffer gladly and pulled to many with punches, of such excruciating inanities of the current trauma”. It has been a torrent of a gestapo-self-styled of an “evil genius” who is to himself a contempt and impudent.

I am sure Kogites wouldn’t miss the irony of guile and high-handedness in the context of “new direction government” in a jiffy. For me, in the last three years of Bello’s reign, I already have stories that will last me a life time to tell. I have seen perks and guilt in this threshold. I have heard of countless streaks of hunger and squalor. I must confess, I have seen a governor who display arrogance as a serious business, makes careless deeds a virtue.

And to tell it all, I may be correct or not to say the most significant achievement for Bello could be a famous segment of that rigged election. You know why? Gov. Yahaya Bello had boasted to President Buhari that he will delivered Kogi votes 1001 percent, permit me to use it this way. I know he wouldn’t want to get a few stroke of Baba’s dreaded ‘atorin’. Even prior to this period, my governor had shown a solidarity to the President that if the later asked him to jump into the fire, that he will do same.

Obviously, my extensive studies of Mr. Bello takes me much deeper to the heck, why he so much adore Mr. Buhari than Kogites, his immediate people? This also may suggest the desperate adventure into importation of military wears some months into the election timetable. Painful discovery; for as much as that discovery received public outcry, yet nothing was done against that order. That also surmise the heavy armed possession by the APC-military during the just rigged and inclusive election (so to say).

I agreed that the last election stands as the primitive character in the context of conscious fatalism of these crude elements who are claiming they have integrity and are Caesar’s of anti-corruption. Buhari even went ahead saying anybody found snatching ballot boxes should be incarcerated. Alia!, it was a statement in delusion, a statement that clear a conceptual vacuum for the APCs to prove their superior toga against all odds.

No doubt, the first elections to be conduct under President Buhari is a monumental disgrace. It’s the worst election in the history of this country. Even the observers both locals and international, including global communities can bear witness to this curiosity of mine. It is a shambolic caricature and the outcome should be widely condemn without giving it any second thought.

The one conducted by Professor Morris Iwu; though widely condemn on the ground of bribery and financial inducement was considered a hallmark of electoral heist. I think this year’s own top-up the chart of the most unthinkable. This mirage kept me wondering whether Nigeria’s major problem is the intellectual boon of these professors. But that will be a subject for another day.

Kogi state played a host to an overheated mayhem. It’s a hotbed of brewing electoral violence, with no exception to any senatorial district in the state. Kogi have its pans of flesh chopped in the morsel of a home grown killer merchant, hirer assassin in the toga and regalia of APC and on APC election-must win live-chat? It was like one going to war front. The impression and laudable conduct of thuggery that Yahaya Bello wanted when he imported military wears was here with us in the State House of Assembly like a tip of an iceberg.

I said this, because Kogi is now in a tragic tramp; if Gov. Bello can tell all his appointees, including APC House members in their respective locations to held sway the people and subvert their will; subdued them and made away with their votes with some people been attacked by hoodlums and thugs on the payroll of the governor, and this was carried out in a torrential rainfall of bullets; then November, when the governor will himself pulled the string to jostle for his re-election bid if his party considers him worthy will be like one of the war zone in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or even Syria where war has become a traditional way of life of those people.

Believe me, we had a brazen electoral fraud acted in the script of a reckless governor. And nothing more. And like I said, expect the unthought in November. I know how desperate my governor can be. The State House of Assembly was a bloody scam from the pit of hell.

The stories by the APC cronies that APC swept the 25 House of Assembly seats is a stories for the gods. A stories of disdain, of contempt, of brigandishment, of brutality, of banditry and of evil. What a stolen mandate! What a heist, what a crime against humanity. But one thing I know for sure, God is alive. That same God who crowns at His own volition and who also keep muted and allow man to manipulate his ordeal; is not confused, sleep, nor slumber rather.

I might not be justified as things stands now, because even the ‘mercy’ of the court may not be better seeked for those who believe in crying to court for redress. They may be little disappointed, for the court itself now needs more urgent help at this critical point to get their nine months salaries and emoluments paid, which was the reason for their 9 months industrial action.

Yes! Yahaya Bello makes it so, it’s a deliberate weapon to get him advantageously positioned. I have this persuasion and is hinged on the governor’s crusade for the culture of impunity. He was power-blind and appears as a rude commando with a wedge thrown into the ocean. He left no one in doubt where he stands on power-hunt and often delivers that in a language that hurts.

He has never been fair in his almost four years of reign. Too many “Iberibe” tales for one person. How did Kogites got into this? Is it true that God can be responsible for this irreparable suffering as some people says? If so, when will God be rich in panache and colorful in deliverance to Kogi from this dreaded confraternity? I therefore urge Kogites to pray and fast in order to pulled his evil government before and after November.

Martins Mejabi, is the Publisher Openreporters

Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello; A Machiavellian Contraption For Kogi's Railing And Wailing by Sonoyom(m): 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello; A Machiavellian Contraption For Kogi's Railing And Wailing by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
smiley
Re: Gov. Yahaya Bello; A Machiavellian Contraption For Kogi's Railing And Wailing by yarimo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Temibi:
| By Martins Mejabi

I think, I began to have a warring emotions since that day the last elections went the way of boon for the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC); with particular reference to Kogi State, Nigeria. I mean, my intense feelings is that ‘strange one’. And that feelings is that of personal synthesis of discountenance over everything comatose. That’s why even if it take me bearing the pain and burden of moving for the exit of Yahaya Bello, the incumbent governor of Kogi State, then let me be the lone busybody bearing the pain of that headache.

I have felt a strong sense of lost. Friends have called; poured their emotions and feelings for my safety. They said I should discontinued writing against this senseless government so that I will not be nailed. Some express fear, some feels it may not be necessary since the government whom I have been writing against does not in anyway remorseful. While, others think it is not my business to hold government on it’s kneel because they are beneficiaries of the sickle government.

But put it succinctly at any risk. I think I have developed insomnia; an act that is seriously grumbling at my murdered sleep. I think, I am this affective and cognitively immersed against the wanton embrace of the unthought, unreflected and the awkward of this setting. So, apology to those friends with a good intention for my safety ( I mean those true friends) to forgive me for breaking the rule of agreement on the promise I made that I will discontinued writing against the government of the day. I think I have a superior reality beyond the limit of this circumstances this time around. Please accept my apology.

The point is simply, am sympathetic to the frustration of Kogites. I share their frustrations. I read their horror stories and to the best of it, it could not have any best services to news-dailies to sell their tabloid with unproductive and depilating stories all the time. You may agree with me, the caption of the headlines no longer attracts readers. Because it has become normal; it’s no news. That’s how pathetic Kogi is immersed in that dirtied, muddled, confused, uncertain, and unpredictable and unbridle circumstances; shuffle in hanky-panky of a shambolic and chaotic evil government.

Since we inherited this Machiavellian contraption of entrapment of government from the misgiven of that paid court judgment, one which got Gov. Bello reign of terror foisted on the people; I already knew with enough impressions in my mind that the “Hobbesian state of nature - being brutish, nasty and cruel, may be an understatement to understand the reality we suffer gladly and pulled to many with punches, of such excruciating inanities of the current trauma”. It has been a torrent of a gestapo-self-styled of an “evil genius” who is to himself a contempt and impudent.

I am sure Kogites wouldn’t miss the irony of guile and high-handedness in the context of “new direction government” in a jiffy. For me, in the last three years of Bello’s reign, I already have stories that will last me a life time to tell. I have seen perks and guilt in this threshold. I have heard of countless streaks of hunger and squalor. I must confess, I have seen a governor who display arrogance as a serious business, makes careless deeds a virtue.

And to tell it all, I may be correct or not to say the most significant achievement for Bello could be a famous segment of that rigged election. You know why? Gov. Yahaya Bello had boasted to President Buhari that he will delivered Kogi votes 1001 percent, permit me to use it this way. I know he wouldn’t want to get a few stroke of Baba’s dreaded ‘atorin’. Even prior to this period, my governor had shown a solidarity to the President that if the later asked him to jump into the fire, that he will do same.

Obviously, my extensive studies of Mr. Bello takes me much deeper to the heck, why he so much adore Mr. Buhari than Kogites, his immediate people? This also may suggest the desperate adventure into importation of military wears some months into the election timetable. Painful discovery; for as much as that discovery received public outcry, yet nothing was done against that order. That also surmise the heavy armed possession by the APC-military during the just rigged and inclusive election (so to say).

I agreed that the last election stands as the primitive character in the context of conscious fatalism of these crude elements who are claiming they have integrity and are Caesar’s of anti-corruption. Buhari even went ahead saying anybody found snatching ballot boxes should be incarcerated. Alia!, it was a statement in delusion, a statement that clear a conceptual vacuum for the APCs to prove their superior toga against all odds.

No doubt, the first elections to be conduct under President Buhari is a monumental disgrace. It’s the worst election in the history of this country. Even the observers both locals and international, including global communities can bear witness to this curiosity of mine. It is a shambolic caricature and the outcome should be widely condemn without giving it any second thought.

The one conducted by Professor Morris Iwu; though widely condemn on the ground of bribery and financial inducement was considered a hallmark of electoral heist. I think this year’s own top-up the chart of the most unthinkable. This mirage kept me wondering whether Nigeria’s major problem is the intellectual boon of these professors. But that will be a subject for another day.

Kogi state played a host to an overheated mayhem. It’s a hotbed of brewing electoral violence, with no exception to any senatorial district in the state. Kogi have its pans of flesh chopped in the morsel of a home grown killer merchant, hirer assassin in the toga and regalia of APC and on APC election-must win live-chat? It was like one going to war front. The impression and laudable conduct of thuggery that Yahaya Bello wanted when he imported military wears was here with us in the State House of Assembly like a tip of an iceberg.

I said this, because Kogi is now in a tragic tramp; if Gov. Bello can tell all his appointees, including APC House members in their respective locations to held sway the people and subvert their will; subdued them and made away with their votes with some people been attacked by hoodlums and thugs on the payroll of the governor, and this was carried out in a torrential rainfall of bullets; then November, when the governor will himself pulled the string to jostle for his re-election bid if his party considers him worthy will be like one of the war zone in Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or even Syria where war has become a traditional way of life of those people.

Believe me, we had a brazen electoral fraud acted in the script of a reckless governor. And nothing more. And like I said, expect the unthought in November. I know how desperate my governor can be. The State House of Assembly was a bloody scam from the pit of hell.

The stories by the APC cronies that APC swept the 25 House of Assembly seats is a stories for the gods. A stories of disdain, of contempt, of brigandishment, of brutality, of banditry and of evil. What a stolen mandate! What a heist, what a crime against humanity. But one thing I know for sure, God is alive. That same God who crowns at His own volition and who also keep muted and allow man to manipulate his ordeal; is not confused, sleep, nor slumber rather.

I might not be justified as things stands now, because even the ‘mercy’ of the court may not be better seeked for those who believe in crying to court for redress. They may be little disappointed, for the court itself now needs more urgent help at this critical point to get their nine months salaries and emoluments paid, which was the reason for their 9 months industrial action.

Yes! Yahaya Bello makes it so, it’s a deliberate weapon to get him advantageously positioned. I have this persuasion and is hinged on the governor’s crusade for the culture of impunity. He was power-blind and appears as a rude commando with a wedge thrown into the ocean. He left no one in doubt where he stands on power-hunt and often delivers that in a language that hurts.

He has never been fair in his almost four years of reign. Too many “Iberibe” tales for one person. How did Kogites got into this? Is it true that God can be responsible for this irreparable suffering as some people says? If so, when will God be rich in panache and colorful in deliverance to Kogi from this dreaded confraternity? I therefore urge Kogites to pray and fast in order to pulled his evil government before and after November.

Martins Mejabi, is the Publisher Openreporters
Mteeeewwwww undecided

(1) (Reply)

Four Circle Of Friends. Wike,ameachi, Abe And Dakuku. / Betrayal: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Dumps Chike Okafor For Gbajabiamila / Festus Keyamo Speaks On INEC Electronic Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.