Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral (832 Views)

Urgently Needed Loan With A House As Collateral / We Need Company/individual That Can Give Us A Loan With Collateral / Urgently Needed- Loan Recovery Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone here have an idea of where to get business loan with collateral. I have searched a lot to no avail and I will greatly appreciate any pointer in the right direction. Thank you.
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by nifemi25(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Have you tried renmoney ?
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by amp01(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
ewawumi:
Does anyone here have an idea of where to get business loan with collateral. I have searched a lot to no avail and I will greatly appreciate any pointer in the right direction. Thank you.
What kind of business?
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
amp01:

What kind of business?
importation n logistics. Already existing, just needs a boost
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
nifemi25:
Have you tried renmoney ?
Those ones are confused fa, their agent I chatted with claims I need at least a monthly flow of 21million to get 2million loan. And their interest rate, we die here!

1 Like

Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by franchasng: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2019
ewawumi:
You can only get 1million or 1.5million split into two; 800k + 700k.

Requirements:

1. Current account with good standing.
2. Officially stamped 6 months bank statement of account for the above mentioned bank
3. 2 signed open checks of same account
4. 5% cash collateral. If you want 1.5m, you must deposit 5% of it as cash collateral to be in your account
5. Passport photograph
6. Collateral (car worth 1.5m + spare key + original docs)

2 guarantor to provide same requirements above from 1 - 3.

Interest rate per month is 4% to pay back in 10 months but you must be repaying monthly till 10 months.

Monthly repayment: 14% monthly for 10 months.

If you meet the above requirements let me know
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by amp01(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2019
ewawumi:

importation n logistics. Already existing, just needs a boost
Your contact?
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2019
amp01:

Your contact?
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by bizgenius1: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
ewawumi:

have you seen a lender yet?

am also Looking for one as well and gt collateral
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2019
bizgenius1:

have you seen a lender yet?

am also Looking for one as well and gt collateral
Not yet o
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by truvine(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2019
How many options have you seen and what are there conditions.

Seems am in same shoes, have got lands/ landed property to sell buy it seems I will like to look in this direction of loan rather than selling

By the way, Pls can you be explicit about this importation or logistic biz you wanna put the funds into
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by ewawumi(f): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2019
truvine:
How many options have you seen and what are there conditions.

Seems am in same shoes, have got lands/ landed property to sell buy it seems I will like to look in this direction of loan rather than selling

By the way, Pls can you be explicit about this importation or logistic biz you wanna put the funds into
chat me up with 0817160 22 30
Re: Urgently Needed: Loan With Collateral by bizgenius1: 12:06am On Mar 27, 2019
ewawumi:

Not yet o

my location here in ibadan is the reason...so many private lenders in lag...where are u @

(1) (Reply)

Be your self / Does Access Bank Offer Credit Cards? / Make $175k Weekly From Facebook With This Weird Experiment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.