Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Snake In The Bus: #mybusfare At 6.30AM - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Snake In The Bus: #mybusfare At 6.30AM (285 Views)

Mybusfare (6.30AM Every Weekday) On Kennis 104.1FM. / #celebstopover Twitter Largess Today At 6 / VIDEO: Mr. Kpakam - Snake In The Monkey Shadow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake In The Bus: #mybusfare At 6.30AM by DejiPlug(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mine was a "snake in the bus" scenario literarily.

Took a brt bus from fadeyi to Ikorodu. On getting to mile 12, I realized there was a commotion in the middle of the bus towards the back. Seated at the front, I removed the earpiece I had on and heard the shouts of "ejo ejo" (snake snake), others like, "were ma laboki yi ke" (this aboki is mad oo). People were screaming for the bus driver to stop, he didn't or couldn't (I'm not sure which), probably because we were on the highway.
I saw that almost everyone seated close to one northern man like that took to standing by force squeezing themselves towards the back of the bus. The man was seated on a window seat in the middle of the bus, he was carrying a black sack bag. I honestly didn't see the snake but I guess some did. They said the bag started moving and the person seated closest to him realised it was a snake (maybe he heard the hiss) and the snake man kept mute, he neither refuted or affirmed the allegations, he said nothing amidst the commotion. He just held on to the bag tightly while most seats around him became empty. See by force standing�. Thank God I was alighting at the next bus stop after mile 12, I looked calm but I wasn't (I'm a very imaginative somebody so you can guess where my head's at already) I jejely stood up, moved to the front door, pressed the bell and waited for the driver to tell me to take the back door (that's the norm) so that I can let loose my adrenaline from being terrified on him, he didn't, he opened the front door, I got down, I saw that some others did too Whether that was their bus stop or not, I didn't know. I also saw that the bus did not move immediately, maybe they were trying to eject the snake man from the bus, I don't know too. All I knew was I didn't wait to see what happens next, I didn't look back, I couldn't get as far away from the bus soon enough. And unfortunately (though expectedly) I had a snakes on the plane dream that night (#shudders).
In retrospect, I was wondering how standing and cramming themselves tightly away from the man could've helped. I mean, there's no where to go in a moving vehicle If the snake had been let loosed or had escaped the bag�, would they have broken the windows open?�
- Felicia Ilori

Share your story here or call me on #MyBusFare at 6.30AM every weekday via 0906 000 1041, 0906 000 1042. The show is exclusive to Kennis 104.1 FM. �

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Brings The 'war' To 2face Idibia. / Milanto Ft Sirlammz - Bless Me / Mr Rex Money Song By A Nairalander(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.