Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" (48778 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Isokoboy Exposes Moesha Boduong For Wearing Fake Camel Toe (pix Video (2) (3) (4)

Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Famousbabe(f): 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2019
What Is Wrong With Ghanaian Actresses & Padding? Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas

It's like Ghanaian celebrities are now doing competition in rocking of fake camel toes.

Nigerian Instagram influencer, Isokoboy, has been exposing all the slay queens and slay mamas wearing fake 'kpekus'.

This time around, the Instagram complainer blasted beautiful Ghanaian actress, Nikki Samonas over padded privates.

Reacting to the video, Nollywood Star actress, Victoria Inyama wrote:

"@isokoboy12 Clement! No be only boys dey luuku you o. Add chicks for d intro too. I love your creativity. Weh done. Keep being brutal"

Nikki Samonas, born 1985 , 5 September is a Ghanaian actress and model. She was born to a Greek father and a Ghanaian mother. Samonas initially became famous after her role in the film My first wife alongside Nigerian actor Jim Iyke.

Watch the video

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/isokoboy-to-nikki-samonas-you-are.html?m=1

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Famousbabe(f): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by graciously03(f): 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Wow... Am going to go get mine... Running to Aba market

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT THE AVERAGE GHANAIAN HAS ISSUES OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX.....

16 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by DigitB: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ladies in the house pls explain to me. It's understandable if a woman wear fake bwest and fake bumbum.

What is exactly the reason for wearing fake kpekus?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by coolestchris2: 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
Who does that...
no tell me, who does that .

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Onlinealaba(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2019
This isoko dude is obsessed with wetin I no know lipsrsealed. And for the mods that moved this to frontpage so wat should we Fry now undecided

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by youngberry001(m): 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
see pussy tongue
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by foster212: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2019
Na to dey show fake kpekus or camel toe be the new trend now?

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Elpercy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
nonsense....

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by temmypotter(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Next time I see one of these Crappy topics about what a woman wears or doesn't wear beneath on front page, I'm quitting NL for good

We have run out of sensible things to discuss fah? what's left now is discussing what a woman wears beneath her dress in a bid to make an otherwise unknown IG comedian famous.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by ThatFairGuy: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by youngberry001(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
foster212:
nah french u dey speak tongue
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by prodigyhenry: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
You people sha want to make this isoko boy famous by force. Na him only work be say make him dy check person kpepkus and yansh all around. Abeg me I am ready to pay too. Who do I connect with. I have funny content as well, check me out on Instagram @prodigyhenry

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Harmony92(f): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
foster212:
Gbam!
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Apination(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT THE AVERAGE GHANAIAN HAS ISSUES OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX.....
They are very jealous of Nigerians, which is not totally their fault though because our people too do undecided
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by midnighter(f): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
graciously03:

hahaha
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Litmus: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
What’s his business with women’s private bits? Very unnigerian issue to be going on with as a man and he should desist and stop dragging Isoko name through the mud.
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by LordDecency(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
This Dude should go get a job abeg.....

He's becoming obsessed with Ladies Private.....

But Ladies why

You'll pad bweast..... Even your hair....

I think its high time some of you start padding your brains most especially the yeyebrities them... tongue

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kpekus grin
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Rosarie(f): 10:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
This guy is becoming annoying.
That is an insult and he could be sued

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Karrisleo(m): 10:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Rosarie:
This guy is becoming annoying.
That is an insult and he could be sued
why are you so in pain ? tongue

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by dreamwords: 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
That isoko boy might be somewhere in isoko village like the pic below

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Rosarie(f): 10:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Karrisleo:
why are you so in pain ? tongue
pain is for u not me
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by goslowgoslow(m): 10:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
graciously03:
Bahahaha when you buy I will wear it for you. cool
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by absool(m): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
isn't this the same lady Jim iyke sucked her breasts
Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2019
temmypotter:
Next time I see one of these Crappy topics about what a woman wears or doesn't wear beneath on front page, I'm quitting NL for good

We have run out of sensible things to discuss fah? what's left now is discussing what a woman wears beneath her dress in a bid to make an otherwise unknown IG comedian famous.
You won't be missed. So get the fawk outta here

Re: Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" by Mitsurugi(m): 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2019
In the heat, when chics tell you relax now, why are rushing? Let me go and freshen up... bro they're going to unstrap all accessories. Pere! grin

Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him / Mitchell Gentry 18th Birthday: Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos)