Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework (3351 Views)

Bingham University, Nasarawa Bans Students From Using Smart Phones On Campus / FUOYE Bans Students From Using Cars On Campus (pics) / Stop Using Phone During Rainfall Due To This Reason. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
A father in south-west China has come up with a creative way to stop his daughter from getting distracted while doing her homework.

The man decided to train their pet dog to ‘supervise’ the schoolgirl while she writes her homework at their home in Guiyang, Guizhou province as she wouldn’t stop looking at her phone.

A video footage showed the cream-coloured pooch standing on its hind legs, hovering strictly over the schoolgirl as she completes her assignments on a coffee table, according to Mirror UK.

The man, surnamed Xu, told video news site, Pear, that his daughter would always procrastinate and that she struggled to focus when doing her homework.

The dog joined the family when he was only a puppy and grew up with the girl, he said.

“It’s very well-behaved,” he said. “I have been training it since it was young and now it does whatever I tell it to do.”

“I pointed at the coffee table and told it to watch my daughter as she does her homework. It would then guard her and make sure she doesn’t reach for her phone,” he added.

https://punchng.com/father-trains-dog-to-prevent-daughter-from-using-phone-during-homework/
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Assuming my mum knows about this welcome development.... it's over for me grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by daddytime(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Very beautiful and creative...

Abeg that man should find his way to Nigeria...he has a lot of dogs to help us train to monitor our politicians while they do their works and to prevent them from sticking their filthy fingers in the cookie jars...
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by ojun50(m): 5:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sniper will send the dog back to grave if any parent try it in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
daddytime:
Very beautiful and creative...

Abeg that man should find his way to Nigeria...he has a lot of dogs to help us train to monitor our politicians while they do their works and to prevent them from sticking their filthy fingers in the cookie jars...
especially that of Tinubu's bourdillon and ganduje residence grin
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by daddytime(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
kingemzy5:

especially that of Tinubu's bourdillon and ganduje residence grin

Walahi...the dog go bark tire...only him one go run go airport say him no do again him wan go back to China...the dog will be forever traumatised...

1 Like

Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by IvarTheBoneless: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Khd95(m): 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Dog wey I go use better chain hold am for one side grin
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Khd95:
Dog wey I go use better chain hold am for one side grin
i tell you grin
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by onoms4luv(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Before My Papa Go Show, The Dog Dun Lost, Aswear, This Thing Nor Fit Happen For Here.
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by themonk(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
My pocket money for that age sha reach to buy sniper.
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Jason007: 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
na to beg bingo , give am bone make e look the other way

Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by DayDreamer05(m): 1:57am On Mar 18, 2019
We need the type of dog in Sulurere.
Naija raised dogs is just a food waster.
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by Coker302(f): 4:25am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by BIEBER45: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin
kingemzy5:
Re: Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework by martius101(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

Choi u still dey do homework?sounds juvenile.....Ogun go finish that data for u

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List For 20102011 Session / Unilorin Portal Not Opening For Post Utme Registration / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.