Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One (3436 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by tpsolomons: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
Controversial singer and producer, Gabriel Oche-Amanyi, popularly known as Terry G, has again been involved in a messy street fight with fellow musician, Side One, in Benin City.

The fight, which later resulted in a free-for-all, took place at Wesley Hotel, G.R.A, Benin at about 1a.m.

The two singers were lodged in the hotel by an entertainment outfit that had invited them for a show.

The two singers had been at loggerheads before the show, following an allegation by Side One that Terry G usually performs his hit song, One By One, at shows without his consent.

Trouble started when Side One, who had been bitter about the development, decided to visit the Ginger Ur Swagga crooner in his hotel room, perhaps to make further complaint on the issue.

“When Side One was knocking on Terry G’s door, Terry saw him through the door hole and said ‘wetin this shoe shiner dey find? It was just a normal slang anyway, but Side One was angry and started shouting. He later forced his way into the Terry’s room where the fight started,” Terry G’s Publicist, Alex Ozone told P.M.NEWS this morning.

Alex further claimed that “it was just a minor issue.”

P.M.NEWS further gathered that when Terry G’s protégés known as House Of Ginger saw Side One fighting their boss, they pounced on him. It took the prompt intervention of the show organizers and other artistes like Ill Bliss to bring the situation under control.

However, Side One, who was rescued from the scene, has been in and out of the hospital since the incident happened last weekend.

When our reporter called Side One’s manager, Makinde on phone this morning, he confirmed the incident, adding that his lawyers are likely to take the matter up.

“We don’t want to engage them in any war of words because Side One is an easy going person. But our lawyers will take it up. It was so sad because Terry G’s girlfriend in Benin, who did not even know how Side One was rescued from the scene of the fight, called the police to arrest me,” he said.

Since Terry G hit the limelight of the Nigerian music industry a few years back, he has been enmeshed in one controversy or the other.

About two years ago, he had a similar problem with AY.Com over the song Pass Me Ur Love. In an interview with P.M.NEWS then, AY.Com also accused Terry G of performing his song at shows without his consent.

“I paid him [Terry G] to produce the song, and he actually begged me to feature in it. I also bought the costumes that he used in the video for him. So why should he be performing the song at shows at my own detriment?” AY.Com asked.

http://beep-me..com/
Entertainment and sport news
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2010
testing microphne ehhh!! Terry G testing microphoneehhh!!
ginger-ginger swagger-swagger  grin
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by Tosinville(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2010
Terry .G na yeye producer jare besides wat he is singin sef?
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by igboboy1(m): 2:26am On Sep 04, 2010
Tosinville:

Terry .G na yeye producer jare besides wat he is singin sef?

i disagree with you on this, He has created his niche. Just like heavy metal or country music have their niche,

On the other hand he needs to stop jacking up people's songs just becuase he was featured on it. SERVES HIM RIGHT- BUST IM HEAD.

1. he Do am to Ay.com,
2. He do am to ditty blaq on ifeneme beats, he used the beats for his popular free madness
3. Now Side 1, shooooo easy now terry g
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by ikamefa(f): 3:31am On Sep 04, 2010
camelot:

testing microphne ehhh!! Terry G testing microphoneehhh!!
ginger-ginger swagger-swagger grin

" grin "

oya wine! wine! wine oh eh

je kin sangolo je kin sangolo oh eh

omoge sun mo bi je kin sangolo oh eh

the way she dey wine her waist dey make terry g to dey craze! " grin"
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by tope3x(m): 3:50am On Sep 04, 2010
[b][/b] I will never think twice maybe be he did it or not, coz hes a very useless guy, and the way he looks will definatly make me believe he even fight in a market, stupid ugly bastard embarassed cry
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by tpsolomons: 3:53am On Sep 04, 2010
ikamefa:

" grin "

oya wine! wine! wine oh eh

je kin sangolo je kin sangolo oh eh

omoge sun mo bi je kin sangolo oh eh

the way she dey wine her waist dey make terry g to dey craze! " grin"

And what does this really have to do with the thread
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by ikamefa(f): 4:01am On Sep 04, 2010
^^^^^^ abi oh carry waka go ask terry g na, nor be terry g sing am?
grin

persin dey test microphone ^^^^^ up dia, you nor ask am yeye question

hin even ginger hin swagga, still u siddon dia

abeg ask me that kweshion again oh! cool cool, this time in espanol! grin grin
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by tpsolomons: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2010
ikamefa:

^^^^^^ abi oh carry waka go ask terry g na, nor be terry g sing am?
grin

persin dey test microphone ^^^^^ up dia, you nor ask am yeye question

hin even ginger hin swagga, still u siddon dia

abeg ask me that kweshion again oh! cool cool, this time in espanol! grin grin

¿qué tiene que ver con la noticia? tongue there u go!
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by tope3x(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2010
no mind that ugly guy, hes very ugly coz i hate everything about him, sure hes still going to free madness part 10, maybe the fight is the tip to the video clip of free madness part 10, useless guy
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by shotster50(m): 2:02am On Sep 06, 2010
tope3x:

no mind that ugly guy, hes very ugly coz i hate everything about him, sure hes still going to free madness part 10, maybe the fight is the tip to the video clip of free madness part 10, useless guy

Dont you just love Nigerians
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by ikamefa(f): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2010
@ topic u try small!

oya oh e remain creole! cheesy
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by 1102(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
Thats what too much of can cause!
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by ikamefa(f): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ^^^^^^ mrs 190 stop stalking oh

e nor good oh " grin "
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by StudioCFR(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2010
Free madness don get season 3 - and the music tight.

Terry G is a Guru lol
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by rhymz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2010
Hahahaha. . . . I just dont know why ppl pay this junky any mind. That guy is literally a nutcase. I was watching one of those Nigerian American wanna-be programmes where a crew of cameramen and TV personalities go to celebs house and they show them around their homes and talk shiiit abt the house on tv. This guy was at Terry G's house, a rickety house in one of those dungeons in Lag and all this !diot could do was take the cameramen to the back of the house, where he and a host of other ruffians and ragamufis were treating themselves to a variety of liver scorching spirits (kparago, gingeroot, monkeytail andd et al) and smoking canabis(igbo) like they were in a competion. Some of the ruffians looked hypnotized and far gone into their own world. It was a sorry site and they were all misbehaving yelling ginger shiit. . . I was just lafin all through that clip, funny shiit i must say. . Lol. . .by the way, thought dude was lying in coma in the hospital in another thread. . . Lol. . That guy needs rehab walahi!
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by StudioCFR(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2010
Tehehehe u sef take style wicked small walahi - see as u cool down yarb the ginger your swagger crooner finish like sey he snatched yo gf
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by rhymz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2010
Studio
hahahaha. . . Trust Me, I will beat Terry G in any Chick contest. . Lol. . .nigga aint got it!
Re: Terry G In Messy Street Fight With Side One by puskin: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2010
Dis Terry G sef. . . . D guy shud go easy on the ganja. shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii In T.b Joshua’s Synagogue? / Rihanna And I Used To Date –nigeria Singer Lynxx Reveals (photos) / EXCESS MONEY: Birdman Gives Rapper Drake $2m Bugatti Veyron As A Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.