Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos (39748 Views)

I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect / Armed Fulani Herdsmen Arrested After Engaging Soldiers In A Fire Fight. Photos / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by ruffhandu: 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
with that gun in his hand?
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by omoteacher(m): 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

He is feeling the agony of the bullet shot into his leg. It's when they are caught they look innocent but during operation they are very deadly and never value human lives. Kudos NPF !!!
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by KaterineWhite(f): 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2019
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole wide world and losses his soul? Absolute NOTHING!
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by HIPROFILE(m): 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
i came to see the guns they used to engage in the gun battle..

OP its either you or the police are stoopid.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Following reported complaints of cult activities in Yenagoa metropolis, the Commissioner of Police Bayelsa State directed the tactical teams to embark on vigorous stop and search operations and patrols within the metropolis.

On 17 March, 2019, four armed men operating in a tricycle with a locally made pistol robbed one Kelly Effiong ‘f’ at Ebis Road, Biogbolo of one Techno phone valued at N45,000, and an ITEL phone valued at N4.500.

On sighting a patrol team the the armed robbers engaged the policemen in a gun battle, the policemen fired back at the armed robbers and arrested one Precious John ‘m’ 19yrs, who was shot on the leg and recover a locally made pistol, the tricycle driver Abubakar Iliyasu ‘m’ 26 years, was also arrested, the other suspects escaped with bullets wounds.

The command has intensified effort to arrest the fleeing suspects.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/cultists-arrested-during-robbery-after.html?m=1

So how did this blogger know that they are cultists?
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by deavicky(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
my broda you don’t know how much harm that knock out can do until they fire it. I remember when some thugs shot through my rear windows, it didn’t only make it through the window but all the way to driver seat and halfed my windscreen into two. E be like dem dey add jazz to the gun
no be that thing they hold. That thing cannot fire metal bullet. It can only shoot cartridge, and going by the size the cartridge will scatter before 2 meter

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by West2019(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Can I hear u say Escaped wit bullet wounded, Nigeria police or Biafra police
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by Benjames3: 11:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
amaniro:

The entire South South breeds a lot of criminals in Nigeria. Sorry to say but it's their own way of life.
That’s a myopic way of thinking.How can you generalizing south South as breeding place for criminals.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by cookingsoul(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17, 2019
gun battle wit water gun naija police i ask u

Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by amaniro: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
Benjames3:

That’s a myopic way of thinking.How can you generalizing south South as breeding place for criminals.

I know what I'm saying. Those guys have a particular way of life. It's either ritual, kidnapping cultism, scamming or drinking.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by BrokenCock: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2019
amaniro:

The entire South South breeds a lot of criminals in Nigeria. Sorry to say but it's their own way of life.
your papa!!

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
Following reported complaints of cult activities in Yenagoa metropolis, the Commissioner of Police Bayelsa State directed the tactical teams to embark on vigorous stop and search operations and patrols within the metropolis.

On 17 March, 2019, four armed men operating in a tricycle with a locally made pistol robbed one Kelly Effiong ‘f’ at Ebis Road, Biogbolo of one Techno phone valued at N45,000, and an ITEL phone valued at N4.500.

On sighting a patrol team the the armed robbers engaged the policemen in a gun battle, the policemen fired back at the armed robbers and arrested one Precious John ‘m’ 19yrs, who was shot on the leg and recover a locally made pistol, the tricycle driver Abubakar Iliyasu ‘m’ 26 years, was also arrested, the other suspects escaped with bullets wounds.

The command has intensified effort to arrest the fleeing suspects.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/cultists-arrested-during-robbery-after.html?m=1

The government should face this cultism of a thing with aggression. The same way that the police treat Yahoo boys. They should be on the lookout for these dregs of the society and send them to jail with hard labor.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by blazer2018: 1:44am On Mar 18, 2019
planetx13:
I am confused o........ is it that toy I'm seeing that was used in the 'gun battle '...... NPF sef

Ciao

grin grin grin grin grin

Actually, they meant to say 'gun conflict'...but seriously, 99% of Nigerians no longer trust the NPF... grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by cardoctor(m): 1:53am On Mar 18, 2019
Bayelsa. Land of peace.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by RZArecta(m): 4:04am On Mar 18, 2019
amaniro:

your entire region is unfortunate and your clan is a disgrace to Nigeria cool
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by bigcasava1(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Make Federal govt come save us for this state oo! I have never seen a state where crime is glorified like bayelsa.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by Pinkybush: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2019
amaniro:

While entire north is breeding TERRORISTS
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2019
Wtf. With that blow blow flute gun
If na me be sars.i go use ak 47 draw nike for him head
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by bongolistik(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2019
All these cultists sef are just pure criminals and I don't still know why they don't treat them as such
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by SVC6000: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=planetx13 post=76748573]I am confused o........ is it that toy I'm seeing that was used in the 'gun battle '...... NPF sef

Yesoo. That Little Toy Can Take Away Some1's Life. Respect Th Toy
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by Codes151(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2019
With which gun??

Shootout ke!

Nigerian people trying to be relevant
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by adeosuntunde: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas Migration 2 Bayesa is lik Ewedu nd Amala

Mr Afonja,God will deliver you
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by Soso990240(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2019
'Engaged the police in a gun battle' with dat gun? Rubbish. The police will always present minor criminals to be tough, so dat we will see them (police) as tougher. Meanwhile, I have Neva seen our police men arrest armed rubbers operating with real guns like Ak 47, or even revolver. All they keep showing us is locally made pistol.. rubbish.
Re: Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2020
Die hard criminals

(1) (2) (Reply)

White Women Call Out EFCC For Arresting Yahoo Boys / EFCC Arrests 400 Yahoo Boys And Girls In 3 Months ― Bawa / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.