Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured (66271 Views)

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Ferry Gberegbe's Children Gets N200M Scholarship From Wike / Ferry Gberegbe Is Dead, Was Shot On Election Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by PrettyCrystal: 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
Images of the alleged killers of Dr. Ferry Gberegbe, who was shot in the stomach by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), have emerged as the Rivers state government has launched an investigation into the incident.

Dr. Ferry was reportedly shot at Khana Collation Centre in Rivers, during the governorship and states assembly elections in the state on Saturday, March 9th and died a week after the gunshot, at a hospital where he was receiving treatment.

It was alleged that some security men had clashed with some youths in Bori, who had openly confronted them (security) at the collation center.

Meanwhile, the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has said that the state government would inaugurate a panel to ensure that the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad personnel, who killed Dr. Ferry Gberegbe, a PDP agent in Khana Local Government Area of the state, was brought to justice.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/alleged-killers-dr-ferry-gberegbe-during-the-invasion-by-rivers-state-sars.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by dingbang(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
Too bad. He who lives by the bullet......

8 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
He looks like a tout .I wonder if these people are properly screened before being employed.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by chozzy: 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sad
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Godjone(m): 6:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
Amaechi is an animal. He should be banished from the south and be treated anywhere as a betrayer and a traitor who loves political appointment than his region.
Useless man

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by muykem: 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Very unfortunate. I can never participate in Rivers election in any capacity no matter reward attached. Wike and Amechi have turned the state politics to fight between two rivals cult.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by olatade(m): 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2019
those stark illiterates just wasted a PHD holder for nothing. GOD will punish the bad ones amongst the nigeria police.

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by desiredhome: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
Despite all the warning signals some people still allowed themselves to be killed while the politicians are there eating/wasting our money.

9 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2019
Is not yet time to transfer that Akin Fako rede from RiversThere has been no good news about the F-sars he's heading

39 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Passionate888: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2019
Buhari should transfer akin fakorode to bornu to fight boko haram.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by empressteemah06(f): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thank God where I worked was peaceful.
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by CallMeNJay: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
RIP Dr ferry

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Olasage4: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ok

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Cue4rm: 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2019
Unfortunately this is a zooo, nothing will happen to the sarz man . Killing innocent people is his job!

Sarz has lots blood in their hand crying for justice

8 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by yuanexchanger: 8:38pm On Mar 17, 2019
Good
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by tosyne2much(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
That some people still kill others for these clowns politicians is bewildering

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by emmayoc: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
Thank God where I worked was peaceful.

Thank God for u. Who won where u worked?
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by crackhouse(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
I am sure the man was not properly taken care of while in the hospital. If not I don't see the reason why he died after several days. I mean the doctors would have keep him alive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by empressteemah06(f): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
emmayoc:

Thank God for u. Who won where u worked?
APC of course...
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by iammo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ended Sars End Sars them no go hear Since they were targeting young people they kept quite
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by HisSexcellency(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
empressteemah06:
APC of course...
In Rivers state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by gidjah(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2019
crackhouse:
I am sure the man was not properly taken care of while in the hospital. If not I don't see the reason why he died after several days. I mean the doctors would have keep him alive.
thats what i thought too.why allow him to die after a week survival? which kind nonsense b dat sef? d govr cared less lest he should have odered that he be flown out immediately.if the person were to be his family member would they have kept him in nig for 1week? i am not happy with d state govt over this at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by HisSexcellency(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
The day i feared SARS was when they came to arrest some boys who normally gather to play table tennis and also smoke indian hemp somewhere in my neighborhood one morning.
Don't really know what necessitated the raid. They arrested about six boys that morning.

As they where loading the guys into their vehicle, one of them looked around and saw a boy about 26 years old (an okada rider), who was carrying a passenger but had to stop/parked due to the raid by the operatives. He called him to come, and maybe out of fear, the okada guy just turned his bike and was about to take off when the sars officer pointed his gun and threaten to shoot if he tries to run.
The okada man, his bike and his passenger were bundled into their van with a hot slap when they tried to resist.

Everyone was just watching and lamenting that those boys didn't do anything wrong. Nobody dared confront the sars operatives for fear of being arrested too.
I knew those guys arrested are in for trouble, they weren't fighting that day or causing any nuisance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Mizwisdom(f): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
What a waste, what a pity smh let his blood cry out for justice sad
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Kendumazy(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2019
His crime was serving his country Rip sir

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link below
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
The state govt should release its thugs on these sars-thieves. They should level their office and match them fire for fire. No one has monopoly of violence and being silly in this country.
Nansense

3 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Offpoint1: 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2019
His balls should be fried and eaten.
Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
In Rivers, those people are ruthless.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Who Shot Ferry Gberegbe In Rivers Pictured by empressteemah06(f): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2019
HisSexcellency:

In Rivers state
nope...Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.