Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,076 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Prof. Pius Adesanmi’s Widow Breaks Silence, Released Official Statement - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof. Pius Adesanmi’s Widow Breaks Silence, Released Official Statement (1110 Views)

Kwara State University Reacts To Pius Adesanmi’s Death / SAD: Kwara State University Mourns Prof. Pius Adesanmi – Nigeria / How Nigerians Reacted To Death Of Pius Adesanmi In Ethiopian Airlines Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Pius Adesanmi’s Widow Breaks Silence, Released Official Statement by sunky97: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
Professor Pius Adesanmi’s widow, Olumuyiwa Balogun-Adesanmi, has released an official statement since the death of her husband who was one of the victims of the Ethiopian Airlines plane that crashed on Sunday, 10th of March, 2019.

Ms. Olumuyiwa Balogun-Adesanmi, in her tribute to her late husband described him as a gem who stood by his words and was also looked up to by his peers and proteges.

I have no words to describe the depths of my pain on the untimely passing of my husband, Pius Adesanmi. He was an extraordinary scholar, husband, devoted father and a fine gentleman.

He was an uncommon breed. He wrote about human rights, gender equality and human dignity. He practised what he preached. I am a living witness to the kindness of his soul and love for others.

Pius Adesanmi enjoyed spending time with his family and friends. Our daughter Tise’s words often tugged at his heart every time he needed to travel. He compensated for his regular absences by being generous with his time. He was witty, funny and a joy to behold.

My family and I have been touched by the incredible demonstrations of support and waves of condolences sent our way. I have learned about people of all ages and backgrounds, who never met Pius Adesanmi but broke down in tears when they learned of his death.

http://tellmystory.com.ng/story/prof-pius-adesanmis-widow-has-released-an-official-statement-in-response-to-the-death-of-her-husband

Re: Prof. Pius Adesanmi’s Widow Breaks Silence, Released Official Statement by adeadeyera(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
Pius Adesanmi touched many lives. He'll be sorely missed.
Re: Prof. Pius Adesanmi’s Widow Breaks Silence, Released Official Statement by sunky97: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2019
adeadeyera:
Pius Adesanmi touched many lives. He'll be sorely missed.

Great man!

1 Like

Re: Prof. Pius Adesanmi’s Widow Breaks Silence, Released Official Statement by ednut1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Sometimes i wonder what we are really doing on earth if na fowl we go die

(1) (Reply)

100 Possible Questions From JAMB 2019 Novel (sweet Sixteen) / 2019 Waec Practical Biology Practical Questions And Answers - Biology(expo)runs / Laspotech 2019/2020 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.