Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. (40235 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Video Of Asisat Oshoala's 4 Goals For Barcelona Against Tacon Yesterday. / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Dareal90s(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Joseunlimited:
Who noticed?

Those racists didn't hold her or pose with her to take picture
but she doesn't give a fuuuuck, that's d spirit.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
africandictator:
The ball hit her body enter post, typical Harry Kane kind of goal.. keep making Nigeria proud five goals in five matches is not easy. I am glad we have Paul onuachu , just done watching his highlight and goals and I can tell you that guy would do exploits in the super eagles. He is probably the tallest Nigerian player ever after Kanu , he is 6 feet 7 inches with great passing skills , dribbles and speed..

the nigga is a baller. Fc Midtjylland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Kirinwa: 9:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Denikayan:
Goal I use to score any how on Play Station

grin
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Toks2008(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala scored the first goal for Barcelona in a record breaking game against Atletico Madrid this afternoon at the Wanda Metropolitano.

The match set a new attendance record for women's football in Europe with over 60,739 spectators in the stadium.

The game is also significant because Barcelona were 6 points behind Atletico at the top of the table and Atletico would have virtually won the league if they had won this game.

They didn't because Oshoala scored from a stunning header in the 65th minute (she went off a few minutes later with a muscle problem after leading another attack) and Toni Duggan came off the bench (replacing Oshoala) to score the second and winning goal in the 80th minute.

Here are highlights of the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoclji93hs4

Was that a header?
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by oforjide: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Asisat oshola scored a goal today we won't hear word again assuming she was from another tribe you will start to antagonize her nevertheless I support her with all my heart she still remain and will still remain one of my female favourite footballer best of luck sister
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Kirinwa: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
The sad news is that on top all of this, Falcons go still fall yakata at the WWC because a tree can never make a forest.Even at AFCON wetin she play sef?

Yet she is or was African best women footballer. How come, you Mungo park.
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by freemi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
Joseunlimited:
Who noticed?

Hmm she's d only black
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by freemi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lols
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Caspian22(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
Asisat Oshoala is such a good female footballer. Always making us proud.

HEY! READ THIS:- Top 5 Players Who Improved in the Premier League this Season

https://dafasukan.com/sports-writers-club/top-5-players-who-improved-in-the-premier-league-this-season-15213.html
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Sundaypaul12345: 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
Kurtis02:
See crowd for women match.

Even Eyimba can't pull such.
U well? U no even mention caf champions league sef grin
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by BrainSanitizer: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2019
What am I seeing? Is she the only black in the squad? But Nigeria is great ooo! If not for some greedy and evil senile illiterate old wags that call themselves our leaders, we'll truly have been the giant of Africa and should be competing for a place in the world like right now.
I still believe we'll get there! We're going somewhere.... Go, naija go!!
I believe in Nigeria. God bless my country.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by Asour: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2019
quickly:
Nigerians will shout racism at the drop of a hat meanwhile they are the biggest racist.

Tribalism (tribal discrimination or tribal nepotism)is the another form of racism

Exactly. Actually Racism is, as bad as it is, just the unlucky Scapegoat. Other forms of prejudice e.g (Tribalism, lookism, classism etc) are more common in Nigeria and around the world. For instance, the average black person in Africa today may never experience Racism but he'll see the other ills many times over without leaving his country.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by PopeFlatino(m): 12:11am On Mar 18, 2019
As a CuLe ..this is our female EL Classico ,simply because Real Madrid women team aren't up to standard like the male folks smiley

So let's give Asisat some credit tongue..but where is that Kagtlhana self
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by kushercain: 12:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Joseunlimited:
Who noticed?

This is what I noticed

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by chiboy1116: 12:30am On Mar 18, 2019
Africans , always playing the " these guys are racists " card rubbish , I saw the game , and they all loved her , hugged her after she scored , just that her gol wasn't anything special sha, kudos to her , at least she's making us proud . I pray she wins the golden ball next season , though mertens still de there .

1 Like

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by majamajic(m): 12:30am On Mar 18, 2019
africandictator:
The ball hit her body enter post, typical Harry Kane kind of goal.. keep making Nigeria proud five goals in five matches is not easy. I am glad we have Paul onuachu , just done watching his highlight and goals and I can tell you that guy would do exploits in the super eagles. He is probably the tallest Nigerian player ever after Kanu , he is 6 feet 7 inches with great passing skills , dribbles and speed..

taller than that Crotone of Italy serie B side, I forgot his name. he was at the world cup.
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by MrBONE2(m): 12:32am On Mar 18, 2019
Kurtis02:
See crowd for women match.

Even Eyimba can't pull such.

But Ajax CapeTown can pull such crowdgrin
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by edgecution(m): 12:40am On Mar 18, 2019
naptu2:
Kenneth Omeruo came to the stadium to watch her play. She posted a video of him at the stadium.

I am suspecting Omeruo and Asisat. I know Omeruo is married but it seems like they are very close.
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by iambasit(m): 2:40am On Mar 18, 2019
ceejay80s:
why we no get this babe type for our men super eagles?
Instead of iwobi and Co
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by naptu2: 4:52am On Mar 18, 2019
edgecution:

I am suspecting Omeruo and Asisat. I know Omeruo is married but it seems like they are very close.

Omeruo is just continuing the tradition that Stephen Keshi started.

In the late 1980s, Keshi was like a big brother to many African players in Europe. He helped Odartey Lamptey to move to Europe (he even got a Nigerian passport for him when the Ghanaians refused to let him move), all the Nigerian players went to Keshi's house when there were no games, he advised them and helped them to get used to playing in Europe. Basically, Keshi was like a big brother to them.

Omeruo played the same role for Oshoala when he was at Chelsea and she was at Arsenal. He was like a big brother to her.
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by akejujoe(f): 4:53am On Mar 18, 2019
:-quote author=edgecution post=76751158]

I am suspecting Omeruo and Asisat. I know Omeruo is married but it seems like they are very close.[/quote] They are very close and even from his comments on her page and her replies,u will Know she is close to his wife as well. Guess they are friends.
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by naptu2: 5:01am On Mar 18, 2019
PopeFlatino:
As a CuLe ..this is our female EL Classico ,simply because Real Madrid women team aren't up to standard like the male folks smiley

So let's give Asisat some credit tongue..but where is that Kagtlhana self

Real Madrid do not have a women's team. That's why some people said that the Real Madrid board should have been invited to this game so that they'll see how succesful women's football can be.

Kgatlana recently moved to China. All the best African players are now playing in China.

Kgatlana and Motlhalo of South Africa moved from Houston Dash in the US to China last week.

Francisca Ordega of Nigeria moved from Washington Spirit to China last week.

Tabitha Chawinga of Malawi moved from Scandinavia to China last year (she narrowly beat Oshoala for highest goal scorer in China).

Gail Enganamouit of Cameroon was in the same club in China as Oshoala, but she had injury problems and couldn't succeed there, so she is back in Norway.

And Asisat Oshoala is signed to Dalian in China, though she is on loan at Barcelona
Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by naptu2: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2019
Barca's top goal scorers in the league this season (great job by Oshoala when you consider the fact that she only joined them in the winter transfer window).

Re: Video Of Asisat Oshoala's Goal For Barcelona Against Atletico Madrid Today. by naptu2: 6:01am On Mar 18, 2019
Next game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali Fries Garri For His Parents In Village (Photo) / Rashidi Yekini Memorial – FIFA Remembers Him / Erling Haaland, Borussia Dortmund Squad Arrive In Manchester (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.