Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Cost Of Three Storey Building - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Three Storey Building (505 Views)

Many Trapped As Three-storey Building Collapse In Ebute-Metta (Photos) / Three-storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Ebonyi (photo) / Enugu: Three-Storey Building Marked For Demolition Collapses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Three Storey Building by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Can someone give me an estimate of building a three storey building from scratch to finish in terms of the amount it will cost. It will be three rooms with palour. One master bedroom. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of Three Storey Building by desirewhet(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
..how soon do you need it? And on what size if land are you planning it on? Location? Can we discuss furhter on fone 07035418663
Re: Cost Of Three Storey Building by raymondFirstborn(m): 1:40am On Mar 18, 2019
bigmodo:
Can someone give me an estimate of building a three storey building from scratch to finish in terms of the amount it will cost. It will be three rooms with palour. One master bedroom. Thanks.

i can help you with the cost and estimate.do you have the building plan ? if you dont we can help you with the design & cost..

contact
09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Scope Of Silk Plaster Liquid Wallpaper Covering / Building Of Automatic Transfer Switch & Photo Cell Panel / 2k Daily For 1 Year Gives You A Full Plot Of Land In Atan Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.