Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen (2558 Views)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Mtn Tv Commercial 'mama Na Boy' Is Gender Sensitive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by sholasong(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
Hello guys, you can share your opinions about worst and the best tv aderts you've seen, ihave seen some that made me hiss and i have also seen some that actualy made me laugh,you can share uyours as well.
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by trekkie: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2010
the worst is one air freshner i can't remember the name (maybe cos' i hiss and walk away anytime it starts) where two girls are walking and one jeep stops to pick one up and she gets out cos's its smelling. angry

the ones i love have been for bank phb you know when that guy is filling up his tank with water. love it cos it was so unexpected and intelligent. i have found this to be so for the ones i have seen for that bank. smiley

the one that makes me depressed is that one for the world cup on dstv once in a lifetime thing before the worldcup started. remember at the beginning there was a date "lagos 2034" or something like that and why it depresses me is that in that ad, the ramshackle houses of today are still in the background when that guy was talking . cry
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2010
I love always sanitary pad advert, so creative, I love etisalat advert too but the worst advert so far is one malaria advert, so annoying
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
Wow! I love a lot of adverts cant really remember but the one of bank PHB was good,also the one of INDOMIE , which food contain protein,indomie,vitamins ,indomie, ,the one of malaria is very funny where a man(artesunate) arrested malaria and took in to court, , malaria,your days are numbered, malaria o don pafuka malaria o don pafuka,
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by sholasong(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
Malaria don pafuka Artesunate is anoying to me, the concept was bad,the costume was shabby and the cenimatography was below average, it's just my personal opinion, no harm meant
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by juliebest(f): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
The worst advert for me is all the dettol advert,esp the one about d little girl who ran away from her dad because of bad odour all d way 4rm a school bus.
My best ad is that of bank phb.
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by sholasong(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
i love the two Etisalat commercials wise guys and smart girls, very funny and interesting you will want to see it over and over again.
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by kobikwelu(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2010
i loved the bank PHB dictionary advert

two guys were playing scrabble and one of the players were complaining that certain words like impossible were rejected .

the aggrieved guy demanded the words be looked up in a dictionary.

and a bank PHB dictionary was brought,

the word impossible was not found in the dictionary,

for me , it was a cool way of saying that with bank PHB, there is no impossiblities cool cool cool cool
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by googles: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2010
Bonux detergent is just a crappy ad. wat was the idea behind the husband jumping inside the freshly laundered clothes just because they smell nice undecided

my best. . . Zain joli or sommin like dat where they were "eanie meanie minne mooing" in different languages. the hausa guy makes me laff each time its on

Mtn too has some very crazy ideas. . .very creative ones
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by airbender(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2010
i luv many advart but here is my top 3
3:MORTIN insectide advart,this advart is funny cos the insect can talk and they are wearing special rocket to make them faster but not faster than MORTIN.
2:MTN f@stlink advart,a girl is suppose to do a job 4 a man, she just finish the document b4 the man,
1:banky w 0809ja song he did 4 etisalat.
well the worst
changin my t.v channel is not the worst tin to do 2 dis advert but switchin the t.v off, did any one watch TOM TOM advert, the on dat the refree gave the coach tom tom instead of red card, u should the look on the look on the face of the coach when he was given tom tom
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by sholasong(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
I suggest we could also list our best 3 and worst 3
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:35am On Feb 02, 2011
Does anyone else feel the Glo commercial like i do? The music is very uplifting. But i reckon it all went down-hill as soon as D'banj opened his mouth undecided.
Re: The Worst And The Best Tv Commercial Adverts I'd Ever Seen by zeefever: 5:55am On May 24, 2012
One of my favourite is that Old Pears ad where a baby takes her parents to court for using her Pears. The Parents plead guilty- they say they can't help themselves because its Pears afterall & then the Judge dismisses the case because she turns out to be a kid who also uses Pears. I really love that ad. The Martini ad with Uti & Eku Edewor sucks.

(1) (Reply)

Join My Telegram Channel / Angry Fans Called Ini Edo ‘bloody Liar’ Over Pregnancy Denial / Vikings Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.