Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? (1168 Views)

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Notjustok Concert Flopped! Artistes Failed To Show Up! / The Real Reason 9ice's New Album Flopped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by DJWales: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2010
Jesse Jagz much anticipated album flopped! True or false?

4 me, i fink Jessy Jagz - "Jag of all trade" album didin't really push much as it was expected. So many fans were thinkin' , his gon' rule over M.I wen it dropped, cos 2some he sounds better of, but his album turned out not 2 really sound hiphop! i heard some "jago hausa" kinda sound and all dat.
Adding to d fact dat d "finely designed" CD label/jacket didn't really meet up wif wat it contained. True or False?
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2010
I dnt knw abt d numbers he pushed bt i tnk d album didnt do well enuf.
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by PRETTYBOY2(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2010
true talk man! dat dude fell everybody's hands. J-town & abj guys were most dissapointed cos of how anticipation dat had been built. although, abj is still head over heels for him sha.
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by obi58: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2010
YOU GUYS ARE A PACK OF JOKERS.

WHAT MAKES AN ALBUM AN ALBUM IS BEING ABLE TO PUT IT INTO YOUR STEREO AND LISTEN TO AT LEAST 80% OF THE TRACKS WITHOUT PRESSING FFWD OR SKIP AND AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THERE R A LOT OF NICE SONGS ON THAT ALBUM.

YOU THINK IT IS EASY TO RELEASE A 17 TRACK ALBUM OR IT EVEN 18 TRAX SELF?

IS IT NOT MUCH EASIER TO CRITICISE?

BY THE WAY, WHEN ARE YOU WORLD ACCLAIMED ALBUMS COMING OUT?

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED JAGZ DID NOT FALL THE HANDS OF CHOCOLATE CITY AT ALL.

AFTER ALL, NOT ALL THE TRACKS ON MI'S ALBUM WERE HITS EXCEPT PROBABLY SAFE
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by CLASSIFYD(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2010
@obi58
Seriously. . .#udondeymadt!
Only 'safe' was a hit in mi's 'talk abt it'?.?.?
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by obi58: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2010
grin grin

well maybe i exaggerated,

but am not worse than you player haters who r just downing an honestly good rapper and producer to boot as well
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by badman(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2010
I Think those saying its a flop expected too much from jesse jagz

me, i got wat i expected, so the album was just ok
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2010
I aint hating on jago. I jst tot wit d way d album was hyped nd d way m.i kept sayn jesse was beta dan him, 1 wld b xpectn to hear sum heavy hittn rap joint.
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by virusdacramil(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2010
PLEASE LET BE HONEST HERE, THE ALBUM REALLY FLOPPED, FOR GOD SAKE THERE WAS NOT EVEN ONE TRACK THAT HIT THE STREET, EVEN IF IT GONNA BE RNB IN NATURE, IT WAS A TOTAL FLOP, MY ''CUSTOMER'' THAT I BUY DISC FROM, BOUGHT TWO COPIES OF THE ALBUM AND TILL TODAY WHEN I VISIT HIS STORE THE TWO COPIES ARE STILL THERE, NO BUYER'S WHEN I ASKED HIM ABOUT IT, HE SIMPLY SAID ''PAY 120 NAIRA AND I GO GIVE YOU THE TWO, , LES I FORGET AM NEW HERE I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST THREAD, PLEASE CAN ANY ONE PUT ME THROUGH, THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COOPERATION, LOL.
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by ajailer(m): 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
abeg make una leave jesse abaga jags right now, heard the guy on the radio some time back en i can tell u authouratively that d guy has got real SWAG.
d thing is that d guy has still got some growing up to do musically and i can tell you that by the time his second or third album comes out he would have perfected his GAME and everybody will be looking to touch his royalness then
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by Brisingr(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
best track on this album xhale d one wit skales d song is stuck in my head
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by muna1: 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2011
The album as far as am concern is doing pretty well and for sure getting the best sales like MI haters go and hug transformer or like Dbanj Go & Dive from a 20 story building!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jesse Jagz Much Anticipated Album Flopped! True Or False? by yoji: 5:55am On Feb 12, 2011
As far as am concerned, JOAT was d best album out last year. Calm down guys let me xplain b4 u devour me.
D problem he had was wit his brandin. He was projected as some kind of jay z instead of let's say kanye west which was wrong.
I bought d CD 3 times sef. First one got missing while the second one started skipping. Rarely do I listen to a 17track album and skip jus one or two songs. The level of attention paid to beat making was mind blowin.
Jargo was one of d most ingenious and original songs ever made. I still can't get over hw he fvkd wit the beats of pump it up and bend down low @ d terminal stages of d songs-awesome men!
And his choice and timing of videos was on point-
Pump it up first for d clubs; jargo to show d dept of his talent; and nobodi test me to crave credibility. This is how is usually done unlike other artists that release videos to old albums while we were expecting another album.

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Rap Line By Naija Rapperz / Download New Music: Babtunes - No Wire No Light / Do You Need A Songwriter Or Lyricist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.