Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

Thank You Jesus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thank You Jesus (229 Views)

Thank You Jesus / Thank You Jesus / Free Recharge Cards From Imastex. Just To Say Thank You To Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Jesus by Claraburgies: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Hello Everyone i want to say a big thank to God almighty for what he used
prophet Jake, to do in my life. i return all the glory to the Lord for him alone be praise.
My name is clara burg, from USA, i was infected with HIV/AIDS, for 11yrs now and i have went to several hospital for treatment but all proved no positive result even the medical dr, told me that i got few days to live that the HIV, virus has really affected my system but i keep hoping for God intervention because i believe with God all things are possible. so one day i was browsing into the internet i saw someone given a testimony like this about the same great man of God how the man prayed for him and after the man prayer he was been cured. so i took the man emailed address and i emailed him. after that i told him all my story but behold! he told me not to worry that God has taking in control that when man see things as impossible to do,but God see it possible to do. after prophet jake prayer my health was restore once again.last week i went to almost five different hospital for checked-up all prove me to be hiv negative I have no other word but to say thank you jesus. i know somany people will doubt this testimony and for those who say there is no God are really fools because without the savation of the Lord we're all doom. If you need a prayer from this great man of God email him and let us celebrate togethe email address prohetjakehealinghome@gmail.com God bless you all.
Re: Thank You Jesus by youngest85(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Wawu
Re: Thank You Jesus by Jacqueline22(f): 7:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Seriously?

(1) (Reply)

FMC Abakaliki Withholding Uzoezie Ngozi Dorothy Death Benefit. / Honey Tips For Acne Treatment / Causes Of Hair Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.