Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

1st Bank Induction Programme. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1st Bank Induction Programme. (2609 Views)

1st Bank Test Format And Salary Package / Click Here To Get 1st Bank Invitation / 1st Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Bank Induction Programme. by Dvampire(m): 6:29pm On Apr 26, 2007
I just received an sms inviting me for 1st Bank induction programme on the 30th of April. They said that I should log on to their website and print out the invitation details. please any idea what the induction means? does this means i have been taken?
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by extee(m): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
Broda,
Just received an sms from first bank too and i believe we have been taken.
All praise to Godddddddddddddddddddd
Thanks all landers you are wonderful
To all that have been called do not forget to thank God and those that have not yours is on the way just keep trusting God
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by dexymine: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2007
Yes o, it means u've been accepted. Congrats. I got the same text too. I have no idea what the process is like though. Let's just keep thanking God!
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by willbeck: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
I was wondering if those called for induction attended the last interview by first bank.
wud appreciate if some one cud fill me in asap
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by LADYO1: 8:59am On Apr 27, 2007
I also got the text stating us to log on to their website for more details,but I cannot find any details in their website.Please can someone who has goten the details tell me how to go about it.Is their any number we can use and call them.Thanks
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by Dvampire(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2007
I just logged onto their website. There is no information yet on the Invitation details. The old news notifying us of the date of the interview is still on the top. I guess before the end of today, they'll update the site. But in the meantime, I strongly advice that one should visit the nearest 1st Bank branch for more details and clarifications.
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by LADYO1: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2007
The letter is now out.People can log and print their letter.But the said that If you accept their letter you should sign and return the letter back to them,The didnot state how we can return the letter whether it is by post or by dropping it in any of their office or by through mail,Please anyone that has an idea on how to post it should let me know.
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 27, 2007
i just logged on to their website and got my invitation for the induction programme as excecutive trainee on banking assistant grade.i think the letter would be subbmitted to them on sunday when we arrive at the training school.what do you all think?rsvp!!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by Dvampire(m): 10:35am On Apr 27, 2007
i noticed that their training school is in Kano. Is that the only school that they have? it's going to be a rather long trip for me as ireside in benin city
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by onmakpo: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2007
hello fellow landers was anyone who did his/her interview in abuja invitedand which day did d person do interview bcs i am hopeful.
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by ceceters: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2007
Please, has anyone who attended the interview in Port Harcourt been called for the induction? How can one know if he/she scaled thru the interview?
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2007
lady o, pls when did you do your own, which centre and what time. i did my in ibadan on the 19th in the morning
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2007
I had my interview in Port Harcourt and ive been called to Lagos.But th full address of the venue is not provided and this is causing me great concern.How do I get the place in lagos?Any body heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppppppppppp! sad
Re: 1st Bank Induction Programme. by Danielfak(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2007
I think that they have a venue at first registrars, abebe village, iganmu Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Skye Bank Recruitment. / May & Bakers, Recruiting / Assistant Is Urgently Needed In Benue State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.