Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Success Programming - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Programming (182 Views)

***Ask Me Any Question About Fiverr - Fiverr Success Thread*** / Biography And Success Story Of Sijibomi Ogundele / Are You Waiting For Success..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Programming by championslinks(m): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
Success Programming
By Randy Gage

I was behind a one-armed man at the sub shop. He was complaining about the fact that the lady cut the tip off of the bread she was making his sandwich on.

The attendant explained that they cut the bread exactly, so regular subs are six inches long, and large are 12. He kept whining about the ¼ inch tip she had cut off. She explained that he would receive the same standard portion of meat and other fillings. He wasn’t impressed.

In fact when the sandwich came out, he insisted that he wouldn’t pay for it unless they found the tip she had cut off, toasted it, and put it in the bag. Standing behind him, with my blood sugar dropping, and my blood pressure rising, it was all I could do to refrain from smacking him upside the head. Of course he left without leaving a tip. I watched him get behind the wheel of a taxi parked in front and begin his dining experience.

To read the full article visit
www.championslinks.com

(1) (Reply)

Collect Data In An Organized Way With Fieldinsight.co / Advertise Your Businesses In Our Facebook Group / Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.