Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo (33749 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by NairaMedia: 8:37am On Mar 18, 2019
Kiki Osinbajo, the daughter of the vice president of Nigeria turns 26 today. She shared a lovely new photo to mark the day.

She captioned the photo:

Chapter 26
March 18th 1993
This is only the beginning... I thank God for bringing me this far and for how much I’ve accomplished. For making my dreams come true @glamdafrica@shopkonyin but I know HE JUST STARTED WITH ME.....Happy Kiki dayyyy
#26tosixfigures #securetheBANK

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/kiki-osinbajo-celebrates-26th-birthday.html

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by NairaMedia: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2019
More HERE
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by sleekpro(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2019
So She is my birthday mate?!!!���
What a wonderful day I will have today, knowing that the vp's daughter is my birthday mate.
Even as she doesn't know me, or as I don't even have money to celebrate, I will still be very happy knowing that someone special is celebrating our birthday�����.

It's a triple blessing for me today!!!
1 it's my birthday�����.
2 I've seen my first ever birthday mate������.
3 it's my first ever first to comment. #Ftc. ����.

Pls niaralanders I you guys to show me love❤❤❤❤❤❤

Happy birthday to #us. #kross. & #kiki.

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:50am On Mar 18, 2019
She would have been much uglier than her TraderMoni scammer of a father, but money ...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by mikejj(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2019
sleekpro:
What a wonderful day I will have today, knowing that the vp's daughter is my birthday mate.
Even as she doesn't know me, or as I don't even have money to celebrate, I will still be very happy knowing that someone special is celebrating our birthday�����.

1 it's my birthday�����.

. congrate bro!!! just remember her father is a pastor ,the way u dey happy like this

15 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by Southwest2023: 9:09am On Mar 18, 2019
cheesy you're a chest bitter.
NaijaRoyalty:
She would have been much uglier than her TraderMoni scammer of a father, but money ...

9 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:12am On Mar 18, 2019
Ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by Southwest2023: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2019
grin you should ashamed of yourself because I wonder where you can wear that outfit go ?
NaijaRoyalty:
Ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2019
She is Pretty kiss But I'm already engaged to my Prettiest in Idoma Land

Please APC Warriors should woo her
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by EbukaHades10(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Are my eyes deceiving me or I can't see the package?

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by joshjc(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2019
we share the same birthday, happy birthday to us, I dedicate this day to my children Sunday school teachers while growing up for teaching me the true word of God,to Hanna for giving me my first kiss and the other stuff,my my friends in Maiduguri battling bokoharam insurgency may God continue to protect you all,and to qhal for Ure super hot thread

13 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by Nigerianization(m): 9:44am On Mar 18, 2019
sleekpro:

1 it's my birthday�����.

Happy birthday
Age with grace
God loves you

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2019
I'd smash that.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by dukie25: 9:51am On Mar 18, 2019
Is she taller than her father?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by BanevsJoker(m): 9:51am On Mar 18, 2019
sleekpro:

1 it's my birthday�����.

Tell the truth, you are from the South West region right?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by BafanaBafana: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
She is Pretty kiss But I'm already engaged to my Prettiest in Idoma Land

Please APC Warriors should woo her
And you have not sent me dowry?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by tellwisdom: 9:54am On Mar 18, 2019
What is her usefulness to me that you had to bring this dry fish here??. Her Papa na political thief, with 6years of fake pastorial badge. She herself no get any usefulness to average Nigerians. So what about her should we talk about, Op? Abi weyrey nie ni?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by PassiveNaira: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2019
26 hearty cheers to you Kiki!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by olisaEze(m): 9:55am On Mar 18, 2019
So ure my birthday mate sef! Ngwanu happy birthday to us jare! I wish ur dad was d one running d affairs of d country.

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by wunmi590(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2019
Look at her dressing how she's exposing her body, no Redeem pastors would talk about it just because her father is the vice president.

Just let any common man person dear this you see how their G.O start criticizing them about wearing clothes that exposes their body.

Pastors daughter indeed

Nobody should quote me, I am just saying that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I am a Christian and everybody should be treated equally no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by demolinka(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2019
I like this girl
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by sleekpro(m): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Tell the truth, you are from the South West region right?

Noo!!!! Am 100% #igboboy.

#igboamaka.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by ignis: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2019
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by jaxxy(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2019
I just like her name Kiki. Hbd
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by emsco(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2019
flat chest girls are not my type
Re: Kiki Osinbajo celebrates 26th birthday with lovely photo by ofiko123(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2019
OK..nice one happy birthday to you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Begs For Forgiveness, Sues For Peace During Guber Poll / Throwback Photo Of Senator Ben Murray-bruce / Unknown Gunmen Storm Drinking Joint In Jos, Kill 10 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.