Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Benefits Of Rim-less WC - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Benefits Of Rim-less WC (716 Views)

Your Quality Tiles With Pictures Here for sales and executive WC / Display Of Tiles, Wc, Doors Etc / TOILET SEATS/WC SETS HERE @EPIC_CERAMICS (with pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Rim-less WC by Cceramicaltd: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2019
I need to prepare your mind for the fact that Rim-Less WC is different from all the toilet seats you have been seeing or rather, it is a new type of WC you have been seeing in Hotels, eateries or some organizations and you keep wondering what type of WC is this.

Want to get a clear picture about this Rim-Less WC/ toilet? Take a look at your old WC/toilet, remove the inner rim and there you are, you have your Rimless WC/toilet.

It is a WC/toilet without a rim at the top of the bowl. The purpose of this is to eliminate any obstacles that make cleaning more difficult. Do you remember the former type of WC with a toilet rim? Where dirt always pile up and turn black after some time?

The beautiful and unique thing about this Toilet/WC is that it can make a huge difference in your bathroom. It is different from the normal toilet in your Bathroom and sparks it up looking all modernized.

What are the benefits of Rimless WC?
Now, let’s go to why you should change to this new technology.

1. Rim-Less WC Cleans Itself

I guess this is why most people and organizations are changing to Rim-less CV go for this WC. It saves them the salary of ‘cleaners’ because Rim-less WC keeps itself cleaner. It uses a direct flush technique that flushes down all the bacteria in the toilet. It is safe and easy to use. Unlike the old toilets, this toilet does not necessarily need bleach or disinfectant.

2. Rim-Less WC is Affordable
Looking at Rim less WC, one will think it will be too expensive. Well, Rim-Less WC is affordable. Despite the fact that it is a new technology, the price is friendly and not-too-far-out-of-reach for an average worker. The prices of Rim less WC is dropping, unlike the first time it came out. It is becoming more popular and that means the price will keep going down.

3.The downward Flow Magic of Rim-Less WC
Rim less toilet downward flow gives room for Less splash back when you flush due to the downward flow which makes your bathroom space more hygienic.

4.Bye to your Toilet Brush with Rim-Less WC
The good news about Rim-less toilet is that you won’t need your toilet brush again. Due to Lorenzo’s innovative whole bowl clean, you will only need the toilet brush to decorate your bathroom. Also goodbye to removing disgusting dirt from the nooks and crannies of your toilet.

5. Rim-Less WC Toilet Saves money

You get to save money from buying bleach, from paying cleaners, from buying toilet brush and other types of equipment that you buy while trying to make your WC as white as possible.

CC: Lalasticlala, Dominique

Re: Benefits Of Rim-less WC by Cceramicaltd: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Here are more Pictures of Rim-Less Wc

CC Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Re: Benefits Of Rim-less WC by lewisray: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Guys, you'll find this helpful...

Toilet Seats Prices in Nigeria 2019 (full list)
Re: Benefits Of Rim-less WC by Royruky(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lovely and innovative product you have there. I will chat you up for the price.

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Rim-less WC by Cceramicaltd: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
lewisray:
Guys, you'll find this helpful...

Toilet Seats Prices in Nigeria 2019 (full list)
Mydn44, Dominique, Lalasticlala please delete this comment on my thread
Re: Benefits Of Rim-less WC by Cceramicaltd: 9:06am On Mar 19, 2019
Royruky:
Lovely and innovative product you have there. I will chat you up for the price.
Thanks. No Problem
Re: Benefits Of Rim-less WC by lewisray: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Cceramicaltd:
please delete this comment on my thread
Why

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Very Cheap Property For School In A Developing Area / Lg Dvd Home Theatre lhd756(gone) / List Of Cheap Landed Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.