Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,812 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend (24174 Views)

Video Of NDLEA Officers Appreciating God In A Thanksgiving Service / Nnamdi Kanu's Family At Thanksgiving Service After Burial Of Parents (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Saraki Greet Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend by Soulsymbol99: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Senate presido loading...... grin
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend by Daniel058(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
fikiman7000:

You're sick,you and your destructive word,well I'm sure you were not taught this in deeper life,how can you say when you're rich in catholic no one dares to condemn you? If you're sensible you will know that no church is left out when they talk about favoritism to those rich men or why do they organise special chairs at the fore front of the church? Can you go and sit there unless you're rich and influential?
I'm telling you what I know Bro, there is no need cursing me....

You know it's true grin I was a member of Legion of Mary, Divivine mercy and A mass server.. I have been with priests had many seminarian friends, only few made it to priesthood sha.. Nothing about catholic church is hidden to me.. Biko, And don't forget to ask if am still a catholic.

As for me i love Pastor WF KUMUYI.. grin

#DEEPER-LIFE-BIBLE-CHURCH I think that's where I truly belong grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend by bigtt76(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
They will join in organizing the Thanksgiving mass instead of admonishing a corrupt man ....buh what do we know undecided

BleedingPen:
Ministers, ex-INEC Chairman, ex-Senators, Others Attend Kalu's Thanksgiving Service in Abuja (Photos)

Abia North Senator-elect, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, on Sunday held a thanksgiving service to appreciate Almighty God for his victory at the National Assembly poll, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that the thanksgiving service held at the private chapel of the Asokoro residence of Orji Kalu in Abuja.

It was presided over by His Eminence, Anthony John Valentine Obinna, the archbishop of Owerri Catholic diocese.

Prominent personalities at the service include Rev. Father Madu Rachael, Rev. Father Michael Okonkwo, the Minister of Labour, Senator Chris Ngige and Former Minister of the FCT, Barr Chuka Odum.

Also in attendance were Former Chairman of INEC, Prof Maurice Iwu; Senator Adighije; Prince Flavian Enwezor; Mascot Uzor Kalu and a host of other dignitaries and friends of the former governor who came around to show love and extend their congratulations to Kalu.

Igbere TV reports that Dr. Kalu had emerged winner of the February 23 National Assembly elections.

Kalu, who contested on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), defeated his closest rivalry and candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mao Ohuabunwa to clinch the Abia North senatorial seat.

Meanwhile, Igbere TV had earlier reported that the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, has thrown his weight behind Orji Kalu to lead the ninth assembly as Senate President.

Ngige’s decision comes on the heels of renewed call for the zoning of Office of the Senate President to the South East.

Igbere TV reports that hundreds of progressive Nigerians both home and abroad, and interest groups across various ethnic groups, have called for the zoning of Senate Presidency to the South East.

This is even as about 98 per cent of these groups and individuals are drumming support for, and tipping Dr. Kalu for the position.

Speaking in an interview with newsmen on Sunday, Ngige, a former governor of Anambra State, said he supports the call for the Senate President position to be zoned to the South East.

He said that Kalu is fully qualified for the position and should be considered by his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Ngige said, “We have someone that is ranking now (from the South East).

“We have Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu. He was a legislator in the Federal House of Representatives during the military regime, it’s counted, because it was a National Assembly, so he has got some ranking.

“Therefore, Orji Uzor Kalu is qualified to be the next Senate President.”

SOURCE: http://igberetvnews.com/594329/ministers-ex-inec-chair-ex-senators-others-attend-kalus-thanksgiving-service-abuja-photos/

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend by maisauki: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Benedict44:
I am not understanding. Was the mass held in his house?
So a Catholic Archbishop went all the way from Owerri to Abuja to go and conduct a mass in this looters house... It is finished....
It had finished since
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend by fikiman7000(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Daniel058:
I'm telling you what I know Bro, there is no need cursing me....

You know it's true grin I was a member of Legion of Mary, Divivine mercy and A mass server.. I have been with priests have many seminarian friends, only few made it to priesthood sha.. Nothing about catholic church is hidden to me.. Biko, And don't forget to ask if am still a catholic.

As for me i love Pastor WF KUMUYI.. grin

#DEEPER-LIFE-BIBLE-CHURCH I think that's where I truly belong grin
Please get me right,I'm saying favoritism and special treatment for rich men exist in every church of the world,you can't just single out catholic as if other churches are not known for that

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu's Thanksgiving Service In Abuja: Maurice Iwu, Ngige, Attend by udo2018: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
fikiman7000:

You're sick,you and your destructive word,well I'm sure you were not taught this in deeper life,how can you say when you're rich in catholic no one dares to condemn you? If you're sensible you will know that no church is left out when they talk about favoritism to those rich men or why do they organise special chairs at the fore front of the church? Can you go and sit there unless you're rich and influential?
This is not obtainable in most Catholic parishes at least I'm sure of Abuja archdiocese. There is no special seat for anybody, except you're a special guest..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Gideon Isah Replies Yanick Aka Over Allegations Against Prophet Fufeyin / COZA Scandal: "I Assure You That We Are With You" - CAN President To Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.