Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Packaging Is The Key - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Packaging Is The Key (547 Views)

Why Hair Extension Packaging Is Important For Your Brand Image / Hey! Planning An Event? Best Souvenir Packaging. Bags N Boxes / Packaging Is The Key, Let Give Your Products A Unique Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Packaging Is The Key by Makeycraftworld(f): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2019
Let give your products a unique package that you w not regret, we are specialize in making shoe boxes, jewelry boxes, cake and cupcakes boxes, tie box, paper flower, carrier bags, drawstring bags, wedding invitation card gift box and lot more. Just mention it and it will be done.
We deliver nationwide
Call or whatsapp. 07032028918.

1 Share

Re: Packaging Is The Key by rikkirose: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
You are quite the master when it comes to making Jewelry boxes as I see. You will be quite easily able to make money with hands like yours. The box seems pretty top notch but it looks like it would only suit a certain interior house design. Looks like I would place that Jewelry box somewhere in a mansion. Not so long ago I did purchase myself a jewellery box, well not exactly for me but for my dear wife, it's more "simple" than yours. I like the way it looks, fits my so-called "taste". If you're interested in the options of choosing that I had you can take a look at https://welcoming-house.com/best-jewelry-box/. But at the end of the day, I am pretty satisfied with what I got. I mean come on, it's a reliable and durable high-quality jewellery box, protected from dust, harms etc. So, keep doing what you do with those golden hands. Would like to see what else you can come up later on.

(1) (Reply)

Comptroller - General Of Nigeria Immigration Gives Out Daughter In Marriage. / Dussehra Devi Durga Mata Photos Images Pics 2022 Dasara Maa Durga Background / Hire Professional Skaters & Dancers For All Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.