Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Where Can I Customize My Car Like This - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Customize My Car Like This (2774 Views)

A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Man Chains His Car Like A Dog In Warri, Delta state / I Need Small Car Like This (pictures) How Can I Get And How Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Note that first picture is my car and second picture is what I want.
I'll also like to know the best oven baker that can change the color from grey to white as it is in the second picture. Thank you

Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by LuciferAnointed: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
[s]Note that first picture is my car and second picture is what I want.
I'll also like to know the best oven baker that can change the color from grey to white as it is in the second picture. Thank you[/s]

Buy a car first!

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
LuciferAnointed:

Buy a car first!

*spits angry
You are stupid.
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
LuciferAnointed:

Buy a car first!

*spits angry
You are stupid. I know people like you, those that can't afford bicycle but always day dream about owning expensive cars.
Mumu
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
I'll also like to know the best oven baker that can change the color from grey to white as it is in the second picture. Thank you

Body kits are expensive, don't waste your time. Sell that car, add money, and buy a car you like.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Body kits are expensive, don't waste your time. Sell that car, add money, and buy a car you like.
Thanks
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by lumi231: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
It's something u can do yourself but it's expensive unless u have enuf money to play around with..
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by numen(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bro just check his moniker. He goes around NL from morning to night commenting trash. Just free am with his wahala.

Kelvin30286063:

You are stupid. I know people like you, those that can't afford bicycle but always day dream about owning expensive cars.
Mumu
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by sultaan(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Buy a new Subaru Impreza
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:15am On Mar 19, 2019
lumi231:
It's something u can do yourself but it's expensive unless u have enuf money to play around with..
The thing is, the car has a brand new engine, new gear and everything is perfect but the body is annoying. I feel people are body shaming me cuz of my car. Lol
So I'm looking to customize it. Another crazy reason why I like the car is the speed. Damn it's fast!
Once drove Benin to Ore under 25 mins. (that's a 50 mins to 1hour journey by the way)
So selling it is not an option. I'm ready to spend money to customize it instead.
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2019
sultaan:
Buy a new Subaru Impreza
I don't want Subaru, thank you. Just want to customize my car to look like Subaru.
By the way, I was only look for a few customization here. Not something as exact as that car. Just the painting, the color combination and a few of the body kits
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by SKhanmi: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2019
How about getting heavy duty tires with the type of rims in the second pics. Tint your glasses. Add High LED head lamps & transparent tail lights. Then top it off with your white paint? I don't know much about exhaust modifications. It'll look great!

Abi amateur car enthusiast sha
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2019
SKhanmi:
How about getting heavy duty tires with the type of rims in the second pics. Tint your glasses. Add High LED head lamps & transparent tail lights. Then top it off with your white paint? I don't know much about exhaust modifications. It'll look great!

Abi amateur car enthusiast sha
Will look into that, thanks
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by diportivo: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

The thing is, the car has a brand new engine, new gear.

boss

Pls,where did u get brand new engine and gear from for a 2004 car

I'm interested in something like that too

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:06am On Mar 20, 2019
diportivo:

boss

Stahp eet. grin
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by weyreypey: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
Keep it simple. Paint and leave it at that.
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
diportivo:

boss

I don't mean brand new please, I mean tokunbo... I only said brand new cuz I just bought it.

Sent via Social Gathering
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:34am On Mar 20, 2019
weyreypey:

Keep it simple. Paint and leave it at that.
Thanks, I'm thinking of that too. Now who knows the best oven baking paint shop in Lagos or Ibadan?

Sent via Social Gathering
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by hubtiva: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Where Can I Customize My Car Like This by diportivo: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Stahp eet. grin

(1) (Reply)

Accident Involving Benz And Kekenapep At Gwarinpa (graphic Picture ) / Type Of Gear Oil To Use / Why Do People Love This Car? (SEE PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.