Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Sam Smith Says He Is Gender Nonbinary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Smith Says He Is Gender Nonbinary (385 Views)

“cooling Off My Inner Chamber” Ex-bbn Star, Angel Smith Says As She Shares Her B / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Mercy Smith Says She Wants To Marry A Rich Man That's Why She Is Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sam Smith Says He Is Gender Nonbinary by saeedhub: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
"I Am Not Male Or Female": Sam Smith Says He Is Gender Nonbinary
“When I saw the nonbinary, genderqueer, and I read into it, and I heard these people speaking, I was like ‘Bleep, that is me.’”
Sam Smith revealed for the first time in an interview released Friday that he is gender nonbinary.

“I’ve sometimes sat and questioned, do I want a sex change? It’s something I still think about: ‘Do I want to?’ I don’t think it is,” the singer said on actor Jameela Jamil’s new Instagram talk show, I Weigh Interviews.

“When I saw the nonbinary, genderqueer, and I read into it, and I heard these people speaking, I was like, ‘Bleep, that is me.’”

Smith told Jamil, “I've always had a war between my body and my mind.” He said he had liposuction when he was 12 years old after his mom took him to the doctor and discovered his body was storing excessive amounts of estrogen in his chest, giving him breasts.

Read Full Story

(1) (Reply)

Davido, FunkMaster Flex, Cardi B, Migos To Feature In Hot97's Summer Jam / LMAO!! Watch How Woli Agba And Dele Murder The Fvckyouchallenge Beat (watch Vide / Video -nnamdi Kanu Speaks About His Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.