Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? (873 Views)

Used Leagoo M8 Pro For Sale / Leagoo Kiicaa Power In Ilorin - N21,750 / * Leagoo KIICAA Power | 2gb /16gb | 4000mah | Fingerprint | Etc. Just 17.5k * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by Scholarships: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, has anyone used Leagoo Power 2 or Leagoo Z9?

I lost my phone yesterday and was searching for an affordable phone with good specs and someone recommended Leagoo Power 2 and Z9. I've also checked online and they have really good specs for their respective prices.

I want to buy the phone today but I'm a bit worried
Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by sben2308(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Umidigi A3 pro all d way joor
Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by learnine: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Scholarships:

I lost my phone yesterday and was searching for an affordable phone with good specs and someone recommended Leagoo Power 2 and Z9. I've also checked online and they have really good specs for their respective prices.

Run away from anything leagoo, not a reliable product at all.
Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by Scholarships: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
sben2308:
I'll check it out, thanks.
Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by ozeal77(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Scholarships:

I don't know about the Z9 but the Power 2 is amazing. That's what I'm currently typing with.
I bought it at CPR Lekki branch and they offer after sales service too, that means you can alsways claim your warranty since they have all the parts. It's three months already and it's been an awesome experience.

Don't listen to anybody telling you to buy Umdigi and the rest. If the phone devrlopes issues, it's hard to find the parts.

2 Likes

Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by ozeal77(m): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
sben2308:
Hmmm Umdigi ke shocked shocked
Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by sben2308(m): 4:00am On Mar 19, 2019
ozeal77:
Hmmm Umdigi ke shocked shocked
Google it and see its better than our so called itel,techno n infinix
Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by Scholarships: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hi guys, so I bought the Leagoo Power 2 two days ago and it's been a great experience.
I'm really wondering why the phone is that cheap compared to the performance shocked

I'll upload pictures tomorrow and share my mind in full. You're free to ask questions too

1 Like

Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by Scholarships: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
ozeal77:

I don't know about the Z9 but the Power 2 is amazing. That's what I'm currently typing with.
I bought it at CPR Lekki branch and they offer after sales service too, that means you can alsways claim your warranty since they have all the parts. It's three months already and it's been an awesome experience.

Don't listen to anybody telling you to buy Umdigi and the rest. If the phone devrlopes issues, it's hard to find the parts.
Hi, please check your mail
Re: Leagoo Power 2 Or Z9? by kelvinginzie: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Scholarships:
Hi guys, so I bought the Leagoo Power 2 two days ago and it's been a great experience.
I'm really wondering why the phone is that cheap compared to the performance shocked

I'll upload pictures tomorrow and share my mind in full. You're free to ask questions too
How much?

(1) (Reply)

S7 Edge For Sale @ 38.9k -sold out / SOLD Iphone XR For Sale / Run In Here For For Your Cheap And Juicy Phones,laptops Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.