Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha (22524 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Senate Increases Prisoners’ Feeding Cost To ₦1,000 Daily / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
The Governor of Imo State, Chief Rochas Okorocha, has challenged the Governor-elect of the state, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, to probe him when he leaves office.

The Governor said this while debunking recent allegation by Ihedioha and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state that he has already withdrawn N17 billion from the state treasury.

According to the outgoing governor, Ihedioha has every right to investigate even the food he and his family ate in Government House from 2011 to 2019.

He described the allegation as unfounded, adding that Ihedioha lacks the capacity to lead Imo State.

DAILY POST reported earlier that Ihedioha had given directives to financial institutions in the state against further transactions with the Okorocha-led government.

The Governor-elect also vowed to “recover all properties acquired illegally by governor Okorocha.”

Reacting in a press statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, Okorocha said, “He should also know that with what Governor Okorocha has achieved, Imo people won’t entertain any excuse from him.

“If he likes, let him talk about Okorocha from now till when he will leave as governor. The die is cast. Action speaks louder than words.

“Blackmail or propaganda, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) invested heavily in, during the 12 years they governed the state, have become old-fashioned in the state at the moment.

“Ihedioha was contentiously declared winner, on Tuesday, and on Thursday, he came up with the allegation of the government withdrawing N17 billion. He never mentioned how the withdrawal was made?

“Like we said earlier, he is not an intelligent guy. He can’t cope with the challenges of governance.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/18/imo-guber-investigate-feeding-cost-family-2011-2019-okorocha-challenges-ihedioha/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by chriskosherbal(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
So we are still on this Rochas issue

Anyway see signature.

4 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Emeka Ihedioha don't have time for a raven lunatic like you.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Story story

1 Like

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Davash222(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

“Like we said earlier, he is not an intelligent guy. He can’t cope with the challenges of governance.”

So, Uche is an intelligent guy that can cope with the challenges of governance

This man weed supplier is doing a good job.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by hisexcellency34: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Imagine what Nigeria will turn to if Rochas becomes President of this country.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by empressteemah06(f): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ujk
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by tribalistseun: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yes, we will investigate everything. Thief

1 Like

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by mbahdi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Iranu
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Noooo, he should investigate the statues!!!

1 Like

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Teejayphillip(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
Baba go dey go go backyard go dey beg,but dey open mouth for public....

We are watching
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by PussyKing(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Meaning he accepted defeat already
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by vinlyreeks(m): 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Imo accept my heartfelt sympathy for having passed under such demented government for 8years!!!!....congrats you guys said no this time

12 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Akabuking: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
statue everywhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by OkunrinOloro: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
They should also investigate the cost of all those statues and also all the money flushed down that toilet called the Ministry of Happiness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by sexyboy193: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
No comment.
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by MyGeneration(m): 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
I have this feeling that this Emeka ihedioha would be so useless in government house that Imo people would regret voting out Rocha's.

He got broke and now mistakenly clinched back into power after sponsorship from people because he couldn't fund his campaign.
What do you think he will do once he gets into power?

6 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by chiedu7: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I know nobody for SE & SS go vote am.

With Tinubu not trusting Igbos & the Fulanis hating igbos, where will the vote come from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Omega30(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The Governor of Imo State, Chief Rochas Okorocha, has challenged the Governor-elect of the state, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, to probe him when he leaves office.

The Governor said this while debunking recent allegation by Ihedioha and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state that he has already withdrawn N17 billion from the state treasury.

According to the outgoing governor, Ihedioha has every right to investigate even the food he and his family ate in Government House from 2011 to 2019.

He described the allegation as unfounded, adding that Ihedioha lacks the capacity to lead Imo State.

DAILY POST reported earlier that Ihedioha had given directives to financial institutions in the state against further transactions with the Okorocha-led government.

The Governor-elect also vowed to “recover all properties acquired illegally by governor Okorocha.”

Reacting in a press statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, Okorocha said, “He should also know that with what Governor Okorocha has achieved, Imo people won’t entertain any excuse from him.

“If he likes, let him talk about Okorocha from now till when he will leave as governor. The die is cast. Action speaks louder than words.

“Blackmail or propaganda, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) invested heavily in, during the 12 years they governed the state, have become old-fashioned in the state at the moment.

“Ihedioha was contentiously declared winner, on Tuesday, and on Thursday, he came up with the allegation of the government withdrawing N17 billion. He never mentioned how the withdrawal was made?

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/18/imo-guber-investigate-feeding-cost-family-2011-2019-okorocha-challenges-ihedioha/

Learn French, Spanish, German free@ www.tobidam.com
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by santopelele(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
ROCHAS MIGHT NOT BE A SAINT, BUT HE DID A GOOD WORK IN IMO STATE, FORGET ALL THIS PROPAGANDAS FROM HIS OPPOSITIONS.
MIND U I AM THE TRUE SON OF THE SOIL FROM ISIOKPO IN IDEATO NORTH LGA OF IMO STATE. SO DONT ARGUE WITH ME

6 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Pascopele: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
We’re looking to hire a smart and passion driven professionals to join our team.
Positions open:
Sales Executives
Model Coach
Interns
Web designer
Timing not perfect? Reach out anyway we’re willing to wait for the right person.
Alternatively: Do you know anyone who is a perfect match? Tell that person about this ad and be a part of the person's journey with Elsie Hart Model Management if that person is hired.

This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss – apply now.
@elsiemodels
elsiemodelmanagement@gmail.com
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by chiedu7: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
santopelele:
ROCHAS MIGHT NOT BE A SAINT, BUT HE DID A GOOD WORK IN IMO STATE, FORGET ALL THIS PROPAGANDAS FROM HIS OPPOSITIONS.
MIND U I AM THE TRUE SON OF THE SOIL FROM ISIOKPO IN IDEATO NORTH LGA OF IMO STATE. SO DONT ARGUE WITH ME

Rochas did well.

He built statues,while owning pensions.

He gave his sister, commissioner of enjoyment.

Bought a Christmas tree for N600 million.

https://www.legit.ng/677247-see-christmas-tree-cost-imo-state-government-n600-million-photo.html

5 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by zinox23: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
confident man
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by stubbornman(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
santopelele:

I'm from Imo state too... Rochas is a serious bastard

13 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by chiedu7: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
stubbornman:

I'm from Imo state too... Rochas is a serious bastard
No mind that guy.

I doubt that guy na from Imo State

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Calls Emergency Security Meeting As Suspected Herdsmen Kill Scores / Man Lays Curse On Corrupt Nigeria Leaders At Village Stream (Video) / Ojukwu’s Secret Daughter Lives In Kaduna⁠

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.