Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. (4329 Views)

British-nigerian Boxer Anthony Joshua Agrees To Fight Fury Next! / British Boxer "Anthony Joshua" Vibes To PaulplayDairo Song "Mo So RiRe" / Meet British Born Nigerian Boxer Anthony Joshua Secret Son And Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
I'm here to tell you that this man is a liar and opportunist.

He went on Breakfast Club telling lies about how he likes black American women, I'm here to tell you the lie detector test as well as receipts and people that know him say it's a lie.

his baby momma? predominantly white, 1 black grandparent.
tabria? biracial
one of his ex? predominantly white, 1 black grandparent
Maya another of his ex? triracial
amber borzota from big brother? 1 black great grandparent

Femi has said he only likes "lighties" and light skins. He really only dates women who are at most half black.

Ladies don't instill your hope this man is gonna bring home a black woman, or listen to his lies. He has even called black women offensive names in his past. don't trust him. stop buying his product, just support his boxing but don't believe his lies.

this man is a great liar when it comes to women and insulting black women. he has said he only likes lighties, believe him.
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
why is it black women obsess over Anthony Joshua when he does not like them?

he is a colourism warrior!

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_pfz7tyKBWt1sfyjrk.mp4 aj saying he loves lighties

1 Like

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
instagram.com/amberborzotra
does she look black?
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
solardisting:
I'm here to tell you that this man is a liar and opportunist.

He went on Breakfast Club telling lies about how he likes black American women, I'm here to tell you the lie detector test as well as receipts and people that know him say it's a lie.

his baby momma? predominantly white, 1 black grandparent.
tabria? biracial
one of his ex? predominantly white, 1 black grandparent
Maya another of his ex? triracial
amber borzota from big brother? 1 black great grandparent

Femi has said he only likes "lighties" and light skins. He really only dates women who are at most half black.

Ladies don't instill your hope this man is gonna bring home a black woman, or listen to his lies. He has even called black women offensive names in his past. don't trust him. stop buying his product, just support his boxing but don't believe his lies.

this man is a great liar when it comes to women and insulting black women. he has said he only likes lighties, believe him.

bro, let me ask you....
- is it wrong for a black man to have certain preferences when it comes to women?!
- should a black man date any deluded black woman (even if he does NO desire to do so) simply because he himself is black?
- why the focus on Anthony Joshua, isnt there millions of available other black men out there to focus on (or is it because he is famous)?
- should he now date black women just to please you?!

men and women should date/marry/fukc whoever they desire, and so long as it makes them happy, ACCEPT IT and be quiet!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ma’am I don’t care who he dates, I care about people LYING to black women to steal their attention and coin.

This negro went on an American publication and said he liked black American women. Nicole Osborne is not black. Tabria Majors is not black. Amber Borzota is not black. Nicole Miller is not black.

He can screw or date who he wants but what he should not do is disrespect black ladies to get fans. I’m exposing the truth! The man don’t like black anything but his mom.

MrBrownJay1:
bro, let me ask you....
- is it wrong for a black man to have certain preferences when it comes to women?!
- should a black man date any deluded black woman (even if he does NO desire to do so) simply because he himself is black?
- why the focus on Anthony Joshua, isnt there millions of available other black men out there to focus on (or is it because he is famous)?

men and women should date/marry/fukc whoever they desire, and so long as it makes them happy, ACCEPT IT and be quiet!!!

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jasmine Sanders ain’t black. Him not liking black women is no problem but what is a problem is him LYING to pander towards black women.
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oh and if anyone should shutup it’s him. I’m mentioning it because he is lying to a whole race of women just so they support him and spend money on his future endeavors.

Don’t even let me expose him on there I emailed charlegmane.
MrBrownJay1:
bro, let me ask you....

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
solardisting:
Ma’am I don’t care who he dates, I care about people LYING to black women to steal their attention and coin.

This negro went on an American publication and said he liked black American women. Nicole Osborne is not black. Tabria Majors is not black. Amber Borzota is not black. Nicole Miller is not black.

He can screw or date who he wants but what he should not do is disrespect black ladies to get fans. I’m exposing the truth! The man don’t like black anything but his mom.

get a hold of your wig!!!!

just because a man says he LIKES black american women, does NOT mean A) he is talking about dating. that would be a stoopid as asking a famous person if they likes ANY race, of course they will say YES (do you know how their rating would go down if they said NO?)..... and B) even if he said that he likes black women, doesnt mean thats who he should be dating "all the time". i like Japanese women, yet i date the type of women predominant in my area. many Nigerian men like white women, but since they are almost impossible to meet (let alone date in Nigeria) they settle to date Nigerian women. You dont have to be a brain scientist to figure that one out, duh!

4 Likes

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Sis, the question was who he is interested and the man lied. He has never dated a black woman in his little colourist life. That’s fine, but he is a liar. Black women especially on this site follow him blindly just because he said he wants to be with one yet never has been. Someone is a liar.

just because a man says he LIKES black american women, does NOT mean thats who he should be dating all the time. i like Japanese women, yet i date the type of women predominant in my area. many Nigerian men like white women, but since they are almost impossible to meet (let alone date in Nigeria) they settle to date Nigerian women. You dont have to be a brain scientist to figure that one out, duh!
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
solardisting:
Sis, the question was who he is interested and the man lied. He has never dated a black woman in his little colourist life. That’s fine, but he is a liar. Black women especially on this site follow him blindly just because he said he wants to be with one yet never has been. Someone is a liar.

so your point is now that he is not interested in black women and female NLers shouldnt be following him?! bwaaaaaah! i guess you will prefer they follow you because you are interested in Nigerian women, abi?!?!?! stop being a jealous being!

now let me help you live a better life...... read again, what you wrote in your initial post, and tell us all how many NLers women (you are so eager to "protect" ) are BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN to begin with....?

[img]https://media./images/14e1db938e333d8957f352ab43d6611b/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cockroach.

I am a black Nigerian woman LMAO. Joke is on you. And I’m telling my sisters I see say they run to the mountain to pray for him not to pray for his lying colourist ass. I could give a darn less about his octoroon-biracial palette of women. I’m telling my demographic not to buy into his lies. Suck a fart!

MrBrownJay1:

so your point is now that he is not interested in black women and female NLers shouldnt be following him?! bwaaaaaah! i guess you will prefer they follow you because you are interested in Nigerian women, abi?!?!?! stop being a jealous being!

now let me help you live a better life...... read again, what you wrote in your initial post, and tell us all how many NLers women (you are so eager to "protect" ) are BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN to begin with....?

[img]https://media./images/14e1db938e333d8957f352ab43d6611b/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mrs Jay, the question was pertaining to dating, I know you have failed contextualizing and theoretical classes but try hard. His answer was pertaining to dating.

No matter how many times you edit your responses to make them seem more intelligible, they never will be.

And as it stand ANTHONY JOSHUA IS A COLOURIST WHO IS NOT ONLY A LIAR BUT JUST TRYING TO GAIN MONEY OFF OF US BLACK WOMEN BY PANDERING!

That man is OBSESSED WITH octoroons - biracial. That’s fine BUT THAT IS NOT BLACK. Stop mentioning black women if you don’t care. That’s fine as well. Ain’t nothing worse than a lying, pandering Ku Klucks(x) Kün pandering to basically secure attention and money from real black women. Now shoo fly don’t bother me. I didn’t ask your slow behind for your thoughts on the matter.

MrBrownJay1:

just because a man says he LIKES black american women, does NOT mean A) he is talking about dating. that would be a stoopid as asking a famous person if they likes ANY race, of course they will say YES (do you know how their rating would go down if they said NO?)..... and B) even if he said that he likes black women, doesnt mean thats who he should be dating "all the time". i like Japanese women, yet i date the type of women predominant in my area. many Nigerian men like white women, but since they are almost impossible to meet (let alone date in Nigeria) they settle to date Nigerian women. You dont have to be a brain scientist to figure that one out, duh!
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
solardisting:
Cockroach.
I am a black Nigerian woman LMAO. Joke is on you. And I’m telling my sisters I see say they run to the mountain to pray for him not to pray for his lying colourist ass. I could give a darn less about his octoroon-biracial palette of women. I’m telling my demographic not to buy into his lies. Suck a fart!

bwaaaaaaaaah! now we finally see where the main issue is.... a successful black man is only dating a certain type of women, and you have a problem with it because they dont look like you?! get a hold of yourself!!!!!

the man dates the people that are closest to him, and sorry they certainly aint Nigerian nor "black American", as you wrote. now, i would understand if you would say that women should NOT be interested in DATING HIM (fair enough), but sadly you show your petty self when you now say that black women should NOT support him and spend money on his future endeavors.

its called marketing, and as much as he may prefer "lighter" women, he still needs the love AND support from the people who enjoy his boxing and see greatness in him etc. what you wrote above would be as stoopid as saying that Barack Obama shouldnt get the support of black women, if all the women he dated were lightskin....or better yet, Trump shouldnt get the support of black people because he dates only white women.

Anthony Joshua needs the support of anybody out who enjoy his boxing, and most importantly, because they see greatness in him, and certainly NOT because they are sad miserable people who think that since they cant date him, he doesnt deserve their love and support.duh!

solardisting:
Oh and if anyone should shutup it’s him. I’m mentioning it because he is lying to a whole race of women just so they support him and spend money on his future endeavors.

2 Likes

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na him choice na .

1 Like

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by Gulher: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
op beht why are you taking this matter so personally?

1 Like

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Girl goodbye. I don’t care what a cockroach like you says in poorly written paragraphs. I don’t want to be with his stinking lying ass. The point is that he is anti black and NO BLACK WOMAN SHOULD SUPPORT A BLACK MAN USING THEIR IDENTITY TO CAPITALIZE OFF OF US!

That ninja could date anyone he wants, including his OYINBO baby mother. I know you’re not saying Nigerian or black American are not even on his level because that’s a lie. Anthony is not the brightest of fish, he’s not stupid by any means, but in terms of education both groups surpass him. Secondly, ever woman he has been with with the exception of two have been uneducated futzes and ditzy women, just non black.

Goodbye boo boo the fool. Don’t let the fungus from your ass reach your fingers because you are an slowpoke.

Anthony Joshua does not need support from black women.

Obama likes black women as a biracial so what is your point? He is a politician, eat a fart. Anthony is a lying athlete trying to extort money from faint hearted black women. He doesn’t give a damn about black women but now the man has my sisters acting ridiculous proposing marriage. It must stop. If you’re not an octoroon or wuadroon or biracial?! SAYANARA!
MrBrownJay1:

bwaaaaaaaaah! now we finally see where the main issue is.... a successful black man is only dating a certain type of women, and you have a problem with it because they dont look like you?! get a hold of yourself!!!!!

the man dates the people that are closest to him, and sorry they certainly aint Nigerian nor "black American", as you wrote. now, i would understand if you would say that women should NOT be interested in DATING HIM (fair enough), but sadly you show your petty self when you now say that black women should NOT support him and spend money on his future endeavors.

its called marketing, and as much as he may prefer "lighter" women, he still needs the love AND support from the people who enjoy his boxing and see greatness in him etc. what you wrote above would be as stoopid as saying that Barack Obama shouldnt get the support of black women, if all the women he dated were lightskin....or better yet, Trump shouldnt get the support of black people because he dates only white women.

Anthony Joshua needs the support of anybody out who enjoy his boxing, and most importantly, because they see greatness in him, and certainly NOT because they are sad miserable people who think that since they cant date him, he doesnt deserve their love and support.duh!

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gulher:
op beht why are you taking this matter so personally?
Because there are both Nigerian women and black women selling themselves out underneath a YouTube video just released about him. Stop begging this ninja for attention. He’s a liar, the blackest woman he has ever touched is a biracial lady from the states, next is a biracial wealthy Sudanese girl. LMAO. That’s why. Black women can do better than being desperate for a man who doesn’t give a shit.
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by Gulher: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
solardisting:

Because there are both Nigerian women and black women selling themselves out underneath a YouTube video just released about him. Stop begging this ninja for attention. He’s a liar, the blackest woman he has ever touched is a biracial lady from the states, next is a biracial wealthy Sudanese girl. LMAO. That’s why. Black women can do better than being desperate for a man who doesn’t give a shit.
I see...
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
solardisting:
Girl goodbye. I don’t care what a cockroach like you says in poorly written paragraphs. I don’t want to be with his stinking lying ass. The point is that he is anti black and NO BLACK WOMAN SHOULD SUPPORT A BLACK MAN USING THEIR IDENTITY TO CAPITALIZE OFF OF US!

That ninja could date anyone he wants, including his OYINBO baby mother. I know you’re not saying Nigerian or black American are not even on his level because that’s a lie. Anthony is not the brightest of fish, he’s not stupid by any means, but in terms of education both groups surpass him. Secondly, ever woman he has been with with the exception of two have been uneducated futzes and ditzy women, just non black.

Goodbye boo boo the fool. Don’t let the fungus from your ass reach your fingers because you are an slowpoke.

Anthony Joshua does not need support from black women.

Obama likes black women as a biracial so what is your point? He is a politician, eat a fart. Anthony is a lying athlete trying to extort money from faint hearted black women. He doesn’t give a damn about black women but now the man has my sisters acting ridiculous proposing marriage. It must stop. If you’re not an octoroon or wuadroon or biracial?! SAYANARA!

NL EDUCATION OF THE DAY #1
you claim to not want to be with the guy, yet you are here busting a vein because he isnt attracted to your kind?! you make very little sense!

NL EDUCATION OF THE DAY #2
just because a man has dating preferences (that may not be what YOU like) shouldnt certainly be a reason to demonize the guy. by doing so, you show exactly the type of cheap deluded person you are.

NL EDUCATION OF THE DAY #3
what should a black man use, but his identity, to capitalize on his people?! of course, as a successful black person, he has the RIGHT to demand the support of his peers, whether he dates black women or even white men. its only deluded miserable black women (like yourself) that would use his dating history to turn on him.

NL EDUCATION OF THE DAY #4
with the way you are exposing your poor miserable single self, no wonder black men turn away from your kind. you are truly talking like a deranged black person.

NL EDUCATION OF THE DAY #5
get a damn brain!!!!! even if Obama was solely dating white women, the POINT here is that black women should still support him because of the changes he would make to the world of politics (just like Joshua would in the world of sport) duh! when these men ask for your support, they are not hoping to date you (like you do), they only ask that you endorse their political/sport ambition.
what a sad miserable person you must be to use such men's dating history to judge them on their political/sports ambitions!

FINAL EDUCATION OF THE DAY
its SAYONARA, not sayanara, bwaaaaah!

PS there are millions of women dying for (AND making love/marriage declarations to) Franck Ocean, Jussie Smollett, Ricky Martin, Sam Smith etc....should they now turn and hate these men and their career, simply because they are gay (thus not interested in dating women)?!?!!?
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2019
solardisting:

OK we don hear you, what do you want us to do about it. Challenge him and knock him off in first round boxing?

1 Like

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by DRPAIT123(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Highly preposterous,totally asinine,outrightly hatefully
Get a life brother.
Its a big shame how we(Africans) are so deluded to take down the few peeps we have representing our greatness to the whites by our own self.
Little wonder why AJ hasn't been so serious with identifying and really coming to Nigeria like Manny pacman is doing in the Philippines.
He must have been told to be wary of the hateful folks

1 Like

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by DRPAIT123(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2019
And what about the part that most black women like AJ so much because he's successful,come on now,there are so many handsome dudes in Nigeria,why do they all want AJ.
They don't want to stay in surulere,all they want is olorunsogo.

1 Like

Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 9:29pm On May 17, 2019
DRPAIT123:
And what about the part that most black women like AJ so much because he's successful,come on now,there are so many handsome dudes in Nigeria,why do they all want AJ.
They don't want to stay in surulere,all they want is olorunsogo.

sir am not sure. listen, some stalker called @VenusMiddleton from LIPSTICKALLEY.COM asked him if he liked black American women. The kulukulu babu head lie! Yawa go dey

She asked him on a fake account call @bigdickleroy on instagram and stalks the light skin ladies of England he takes pics with

FOr the ladies on here that think that he will love them, it is a sickness
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 9:31pm On May 17, 2019
DRPAIT123:
Highly preposterous,totally asinine,outrightly hatefully
Get a life brother.
Its a big shame how we(Africans) are so deluded to take down the few peeps we have representing our greatness to the whites by our own self.
Little wonder why AJ hasn't been so serious with identifying and really coming to Nigeria like Manny pacman is doing in the Philippines.
He must have been told to be wary of the hateful folks

Brother what does this have to do with him lying for the attention of black women that could be love by brothers in Nigeria and abroad? Shut your shit beg
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 6:19pm On May 18, 2019
maryjames9:

OK we don hear you, what do you want us to do about it. Challenge him and knock him off in first round boxing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CKCcLyJdk

he said wha he said abeg

banana fall on you be loveth
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 4:19pm On May 24, 2019
venusmiddleton they know your a wayward stalker beg calm down
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 5:08am On Jul 14, 2019

To any black womans in Lagos developing false hopes, he is not the man for you
Re: BOXER: Anthony Oluafemi Oluaseni Joshua Does NOT Like Black Women. by solardisting: 5:09am On Jul 14, 2019
solardisting:

To any black womans in Lagos developing false hopes, he is not the man for you

He has a lighties aka mix and light skin fetish like most of these British black men, very lost but what can you say..ladies David Is single

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Shares New Stunning Photos / PHOTO: Check Out President Jonathan's Birthday Cake / End Time:church Of Beyoncé? See For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.