Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Need Advice,saw A Calculator On The Ground - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Need Advice,saw A Calculator On The Ground (288 Views)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice,saw A Calculator On The Ground by paul100(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
After our lecture in my university(year 1),A girl forget her calculator,and as it is yr1,the hall is overcrowded,so what should i do with the calculator,
Re: Need Advice,saw A Calculator On The Ground by Officialgarri: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
You are not up to 18 . You still do not know the use of internet .
Re: Need Advice,saw A Calculator On The Ground by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wait until the next class, and make the announcement or if you can't get someone that could help you do that.

Or if there's another way that you could reach the owner via a public announcement, so that she could come and get it, then do so.

It seems you already have her info that makes you know that it's a lady that owns it, so use it to identify the owner.

God be with you.

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In God, Not The Bible – Ghanaian Actress / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Buy A Wristwatch? / Decoding The Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.