Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (48416 Views)

Lagos Man Tricks Baby-Mama, Disappears With Three-year-old Twins / Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Baby Who Was Abandoned By Her Father Looks Too Adorable In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by Toosure70: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
nothing like breast.
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by daddytime(m): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep himself wan do maiguard be dat na...

Try this stunt with my daughter...na neighbourhood people go call police for you say you thief pikin...

My daughter can chop and cry for Africa when she's hungry...
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by bonechamberlain(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
LuciferAnointed:
He shouldn't come on Nairaland in 10 years' time to open a useless thread about how his son is gay.

dominique (or whichever mod will take her place after her death) must not even try to move that thread to FP because even though I will be grey-haired and my preeq will have fallen by then, I will still react violently here.

*spits angry
grin grin guy u no well o, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by martius101(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it Again

I see.......don't be shy to ask God for sense this year ehn....bikonu
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by rottennaija(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
ElGabi:
The baby is not sharp, if na real Warri kid, as soon as he taste the milk and see say no be breast milk, problem don come. grin grin

At that stage, it's breast milk squeeze and kept for the baby when the mom isn't around
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by Ndipe(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Smart move.
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by CDCEO001: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
That's not healthy. He should at least cut a little hole on the t-shirt to bring out the feeding bottle.
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by 3kay945(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
LuciferAnointed:
He shouldn't come on Nairaland in 10 years' time to open a useless thread about how his son is gay.

dominique (or whichever mod will take her place after her death) must not even try to move that thread to FP because even though I will be grey-haired and my preeq will have fallen by then, I will still react violently here.

*spits angry

grin grin
You no well at all.
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by Meskaofficial1(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
someone says "He deserves some accolades!! ' How brainless and stupid can someone be. :
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by boyjo: 7:43am On Mar 19, 2019
LuciferAnointed:

*spits angry

You are so right.
Unknown to t he dad, the baby KNOWS he is a man.
May the baby (nor any other person in the world never grow up to invent milk producing man boobs. Amen.)
Na so e dey take start,them no know.

I was the only person scolding my nephew when he was just a year plus and would go about wearing his Mom`s heels (shoe).
Every other person saw it as funny. They told me he was just child.
The child seeing that he was making every one laugh went on to develop a lot of feminine mannerisms which evenmade them laugh more.
Today, a teenager, it takes the grace of God for you not to conclude he is gay.
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by oyetpel(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2019
CDCEO001:
That's not healthy. He should at least cut a little hole on the t-shirt to bring out the feeding bottle.

I don't how people are praising him, its not healthy at all.
The child is sucking the feeding bottle through his cloth.

I guess everything for the gram goes

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by Sluvist(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2019
This is a manipulation, give the baby what he wants now not what you want, you started implanting deceit into his moral right from the cradle.
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by megareal: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2019
E try, but my kids still won't take it. They would know the difference immediately. grin
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by cococandy(f): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2019
And that’s bad because?
boyjo:

You are so right.
Unknown to t he dad, the baby KNOWS he is a man.
May the baby (nor any other person in the world never grow up to invent milk producing man boobs. Amen.)
Na so e dey take start,them no know.

I was the only person scolding my nephew when he was just a year plus and would go about wearing his Mom`s heels (shoe).
Every other person saw it as funny. They told me he was just child.
The child seeing that he was making every one laugh went on to develop a lot of feminine mannerisms which evenmade them laugh more.
Today, a teenager, it takes the grace of God for you not to conclude he is gay.

Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by oyetpel(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
cococandy:
And that’s bad because?

Not bad? Would you maybe your son behaves like a girl and look feminine with cloths and wears?
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by cococandy(f): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
If that’s what he wants

You still haven’t said what’s so bad about it

oyetpel:

Not bad? Would you maybe your son behaves like a girl and look feminine with cloths and wears?

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by Mlebo78: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
POWER HOUSE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM.
We specialized on men and women problems such as:Financial problems,marriage,travel,business,health,destiny in all your undertakings.You want to be great footballer,crowd puller for churches,schools,hotels,hospitals,plazas,fillings stations,favour and success,Business booming,vision mirror for men of God,Biro to pass any exams,Love me alone ring,commanding tone,soap for quick marriage for women,Instant riches without any side effect,winning of lotto,contract and court cases,Enlargement of breast and penis,Love and marriage problems,You want to be a great musician,Actor or actress,Asking without refusal,Ring for a woman to actract men.Ring for men to actract women,Promotion in your work,marriage control ring,To seperate you from marine spirits,To regain your husband or wife back,Protection from withes and wizard,Ring to win any game of your choice,Ring to stop lover to have another person,Hiridus initiation.we cure stroke,diabetis,barren women,weakness of organ,pile.
NO SIDE EFFECT IN ANY OF OUR WORK.
CALL US NOW:
NO,17 Akaocha St,Awka Anambra State Nigeria.
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by Mlebo78: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
POWER HOUSE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM.
We specialized on men and women problems such as:Financial problems,marriage,travel,business,health,destiny in all your undertakings.You want to be great footballer,crowd puller for churches,schools,hotels,hospitals,plazas,fillings stations,favour and success,Business booming,vision mirror for men of God,Biro to pass any exams,Love me alone ring,commanding tone,soap for quick marriage for women,Instant riches without any side effect,winning of lotto,contract and court cases,Enlargement of breast and penis,Love and marriage problems,You want to be a great musician,Actor or actress,Asking without refusal,Ring for a woman to actract men.Ring for men to actract women,Promotion in your work,marriage control ring,To seperate you from marine spirits,To regain your husband or wife back,Protection from withes and wizard,Ring to win any game of your choice,Ring to stop lover to have another person,Hiridus initiation.we cure stroke,diabetis,barren women,weakness of organ,pile.
NO SIDE EFFECT IN ANY OF OUR WORK.
CALL US NOW:
NO,17 Akaocha St,Awka Anambra State Nigeria[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by boyjo: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
cococandy:
And that’s bad because?

Agent of Satan, abeg shift!
Re: Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle by bukatyne(f): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Kudos to the father for providing.

This is however not healthy in the long run so that the baby doesn't start to think that any sex can suckle a child and become an homosexual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.