Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigeria Vs The Whole World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Vs The Whole World (1203 Views)

Lagos (nigeria) Vs Lviv (ukraine) / Lufthansa - Big Discount On Flights Around The Whole World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs The Whole World by sherrify: 2:08am On Sep 04, 2010
WITH HEAVY HEART I WRITE THIS ARTICLE ABOUT A FRIEND OF MINE WHO HAPPENS TO BE AN INVESTOR IN DUBAI,U.A.E.THE BOTH OF US WERE SUPPOSE TO MAKE A TRIP TO JAPAN ON 01/09/2010,FOR A 3 DAYS BUISNESS EXHIBITION,UNFORTUNATLY I CANCELLED MY FLIGHT AS I HAD THINGS TO ATTEND TO IN BULGARIA AND SOUTHAFRICA AS I HAD TO WAIT BEHIND TO DRAFT MY SCHEDULE,
TO MY SHOCKING SURPRISE HE CALLED ME FROM TOKYO,JAPAN AIRPORT TO TELL ME THAT THE JAPANESSE IMMIGRATION DID NOT ALLOW HIM INTO THE COUNTRY FOR NO ANY CONCRETE REASON SAYING HE WAS A NIGERIAN AND THAT THE TOOK HIM INTO AN HOTEL THOU IN TOKYO FOR A NIGHT TO WAIT FOR HIS RETURN FLIGHT UNDER HEAVY SECUIRTY.
HE SAID AT THE HOTEL THE JAPANESSE AUTHORITIES STARTED SHOWING HIM VIDEOS OF ARRESTTED NIGERIAN EMAIL SCAMERS,419,DRUG PUSHERS AND OTHER CRIMES COMMITTED BY NIGERIANS IN AUSTRALIA,SINGAPORE,MALAYSIA,SOUTH-AFRICA,EUROPE AND AMERICA,MEANING HE WAS PRETTY DENIED ENTRANCE JUST COS OF THE PROBLEMS BAD NIGERIANS ARE CAUSING IN FORIEGN COUNTRIES,
I THINK THE PICTURE IS CLEAR FOR ALL NIGERIAN BOTH HOME AND ABROAD THAT THE COAST IS NOT CLEAR FOR NIGERIANS,WE NO MORE REGARDED ANY WHERE, AND VERY SOON ALL COUNTRIES WILL SHOT THEIR DOORS ON FACES OF NIGERIANS,
MY THOUGHT IS DAT IT'S HIGH TIME WE NIGERIANS OUTSIDE STARTS HUSSLING TIGHT AND START PREPARING TO GO BACK HOME AND INVEST THE LITTLE GOD AS BEEN ABLE TO DO FOR US, WE CAN'T KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM OUR PROBLEMS TO OYINBO MAN COUNTRY WHERE WE ARE NO MORE WELCOME, AND FOR THOSE COMMING NEWLY SET A TARGET OF OUR MANY YEARS YOU INTEND TO SPEND ABROAD SAFE WISLY AND COME BACK HOME,
I THINK IT'S GOD'S WAY OF SETTING US FREE FROM ALL THIS POLITICAL THIEFS IN NIGERIA,COS WHEN ALL COUNTRIES ARE REJECTING US LIKE THIS WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO GO BACK HOME AND FACE OUR GOVT, FORCE THEM OUT OF POWER ELECT PEOPLE WHO CAN MOVE US FORWARD, COME TO THINK OF IT WAT IS THE PLEASURE OF GOING TO ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY IF OUR COUNTRY WAS OK, DUBAI IS AN EXAMPLE THEIR CITIZEN'S HARDLY GO OUT,ANDORRA IS NOT IN EU NEITHER IN SHENGEN BUT THEIR COUNTRY IS SO GOOD DAT THEY DONT EVEN GO OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY EVEN THOU THEY ARE VISA FREE TO USA AND ALL SHENGEN STATES,ICELAND IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE BEFORE THEY EVENED JOINED THE SHENGEN THEY AVE BEEN VISA FREE TO USA AND SHENGEN STATES AND DESPITE ALL THIS THEM NO DEY COMOT FOR HOUSE,TURKEY IS NOT IN EU NEITHER SHENGEN , THEIR ECONOMY IS BETTER THAN SOME EU COUNTRIES AND DESPITE THE LITTLE HARDNESS THEY HAVE THEY DON'T GO OUT IN MASS TO OTHER COUNTRIES THEY RATHER STAY BEHIND ATTACK AND TACKLE THEIR GOVT TO GIVE THEM WAT THEY WANT,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA FOR US ALL
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by 2dcore(f): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2010
I don't beleive you one bit.My cousin just arrived Tokyo about 3 days ago and had no issues as a Nigerian and his a first time traveller who travelled from Lagos .Tokyo is an international city and for them to refuse one man (who obviously is a biz man) for the reason you gave is not an acceptable story.Also from the different post you have on nairaland is obvious you have hate issues with the Asians and Arabs and other nationalities or maybe you are just generally a sadist.

Stop using your travel stories to mis-lead people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by OmoAlata(f): 6:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
It's so hard to read text all written in capitals (it's also bad manners as it depicts shouting) wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by niceguy10: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2010
No No No, your story story cant be real, just trying to mis lead people here.
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by kadman(m): 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2010
Omo Alata:

It's so hard to read text all written in capitals (it's also bad manners as it depicts shouting) wink

I don't know why people don't understand that simple logic, you type just a few words in capital to show exclamation. I think it has to do with people's upbringing - bad primary schools and parents (no offence).

And @ Post, I really think you're lying, you're the same person who almost got shot by a Turkish man, who everyone in Greece left the bar for, because you were black / Nigerian. Nigga get real nah. . .
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by sherrify: 12:39am On Sep 05, 2010
All readers ave heard u all, i reserve my comment,expeience is d best teacher,but one thing i don't understand is that you all say u don't beliv me,fine.No worries am sure u kno dat i don't expect to be paid anything in return whenever i post or comment on issues,
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by kadman(m): 1:19am On Sep 05, 2010
sherrify:

All readers ave heard u all, i reserve my comment,expeience is d best teacher,but one thing i don't understand is that you all say u don't beliv me,fine.No worries am sure u kno dat i don't expect to be paid anything in return whenever i post or comment on issues,

Normal letters, good that's a start.

I am sorry for saying you are lying, but just strange all these things are happening to you and people you know. You might have to think of NEVER travelling again, no ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by honeric01(m): 1:26am On Sep 05, 2010
Well, i actually picked points from what you posted.

When the whole world shut their door against us, we won't have any other choice but to go FACE our problems we are RUNNING from!
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by eddy1977(m): 4:42am On Sep 05, 2010
At oga poster

thank u for your thread.
the way i see it, u r encouraging us to invest back home and strengthen our nation.
i agree with u because nobody will build that country for us.
if ur friend was denied entry in tokyo,i guess it is a bad luck or witchcraft from his familly following him.there are many nigerians who travel everyday without trouble even to the usa,canada etc,
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 18, 2010
This is not new I know in Jamaica and the U.S.A (both countries I have ties to) are VERY weary about admitting Nigerian nationals, even if it is for a visit. As far as Jamaica goes its not a prejudiced thing, its just there have been numerous cases of African nationals and Nigerians who learn the patois and attempt to enter America as a "Jamaican". I think Jamaica, like Japan and other nations outside of the UK/US, is trying to "cover its a$s" and I believe America is full of crap. Look at how many bad things these so called "first world countries" have done to developing nations throughout history and in current times but want to cry bloody murder on a whole nation like Nigeria for a few crooks! Americans frig up other countries when they visit/settle but yet they only need a U.S. passport/visa and they can go practically anywhere, and they want to put up road blocks to Nigerians, ain't that a b.tch?!
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by isalegan2: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2010
sherrify:

I believe you.  And I agree with the opening post about making plans to direct our energies towards Nigeria/Africa.  Take care.
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by lovemoi2(f): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2010
Poster got a point. I believe your story Op. The few scammers managed to kill da reputation of da nation Nigeria!!
To tell da truth when you tell some people you a Nigerian, They just see 419
Re: Nigeria Vs The Whole World by lovemoi2(f): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2010
Poster got a point. I believe your story Op. The few scammers managed to kill da reputation of da nation Nigeria!!
To tell da truth when you tell some people you a Nigerian, They just see 419

(1) (Reply)

Go To Jerusalem Pilgrimage With 50k This December / Ds 160 Form. / Review Of Online Travel Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.