Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) (886 Views)

The Story Of Amarachi Ugochukwu Of Globas Bank / Funny Conversation Between Me And A Facebook Scammer (Photos) / Crossdresser, Amarachi Apprehended In Delta State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please you all should beware of this lady by name Angel Amarachi Nwosu Ndukaeze, on facebook she's a scammer. Am exposing this due to my past experience with her she nearly scammed me on Facebook.

Here is here details https://mobile.facebook.com/angelamarachi.nwosundukaeze

Her numbers are on her pics below. She's found of posting things of this nature;

"Join our moving Project And Make Over 50k Weekly Ask me How."

"Inbox me/drop your number for registration."

The registration is free if you dare drop your number your account will be wripe out. I mean if you the number you drop is the number you do receive notications and alert from your bank or when someone sends you money.

Someone just fall for her scam becarful. It's been long she update her status with those her spamming post if you view her profile you will see more of politics kindly scroll down to see more of her post you will see her spamming posts.

Current City Enugu, Nigeria
Hometown Abor, Imo, Nigeria

A word is enough for the wise don't say I didn't warn you.

Re: Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
See, more photos

Re: Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Cc;lalasticlal
Re: Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) by Remijuice: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
I don't understand
Y should you drop your number online, and we have been preaching against it for awhile now
She nearly scammed you or she scammed you
If you drop the number you use for banking, will they do welcome back and make use of it or what Please elaborate.

Re: Beware Of Amarachi Nwosu With This Id On Facebook, She's A Scammer (photos) by sAntiAgO147: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Man Nabbed At The Airport With Drugs Concealed Inside His Sandal (Photos) / Sons Attack Man Who Murdered Their Mom During His Sentencing (Photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.