Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo (623 Views)

Police Arrest Onyekachi Ikowa (2Baba's Deputy) In Bayelsa (Photo) / Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo by Secretgistblog: 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Three sisters and their cousin have been killed in their sleep by generator fumes at Aghoro, Ekeremor Local Government Area, Bayelsa State over the weekend.

The deceased were said to be primary school pupils identified as the children of Demedogha London and Stephen Binasuode. The deadly fumes emanated from a new generator placed at the balcony of Demedogha’s bungalow.

The distraught father of the deceased children, said he kept the generator at the balcony far from the room of the girls. However when he woke up at 6am the next day, he discovered that the generator had shifted close to the door of the girl’s room.

“The generator was outside but it was on tiles. The generator shifted close to the door. At about 6am, I came out to put off the generator and saw that it was close to the door. Eventually when I entered the room I saw that all the children were dead” he said

http://www.cloudhosts.tk/photos-generator-fume-kills-three-sisters-cousin-in-bayelsa/

Re: Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo by bookworm8(m): 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
may their souls rest in peace

meanwhile,
learn how to make butter and start producing with a token of 1k you will get the complete guide, don't miss this great offer.
Re: Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo by AskProf: 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
bookworm8:
may their souls rest in peace

meanwhile,
learn how to make butter and start producing with a token of 1k you will get the complete guide, don't miss this great offer.

You are sick. Very sick. Hoping you can still be redeemed.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
angry
Heartless indeed!

This must be due to i-better-pass-my-neighbour kind of generator that has been banned yet, greedy marketers keep selling it.

Its high time Govt at all level sets up a task force to impound from the sellers and confisticate same from those who are still using it.
Re: Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo by bookworm8(m): 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
AskProf:

You are sick. Very sick. Hoping you can still be redeemed.

why the insults pls
Re: Heartless Generator Fume Kills Three Sisters, Cousin In Bayelsa - Photo by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is sad and pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 22, Rapes Housewife, 35, On Way To Church Vigil / SARS Reformed! See New Rules Of Engagement &numbers To Call In Case Of Emergency / "Being A Victim Of Jungle Justice, I Now Understand The Wickedness Of Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.