Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 (3513 Views)

How To Make It In The Nigerian Stock Market Building Your Wealth From Ground Up! / How To Make A Fortune From The Nigerian Stock Exchange: Phase III / Win 100,000 Naira In Nigerian Stock Exchange Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 7:17pm On Apr 26, 2007
THIS IS THE SECRET THAT BANKS AND FINANCE HOUSES WISH YOU NEVER FOUND OUT! shocked

Discover how to become a millionaire trading in stocks in the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

I tell you, if 50% of Nigerians get hold of this information I am giving out, ALL banks in Nigeria will fold up!

NEED TO KNOW ALL ABOUT IT? Go to [url=http://www.nairastocks.com[/color]http://www.nairastocks.com[/url]
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2007
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is one of the few emerging stock markets in the world. Emerging markets are great untapped niches for investors.

Nigerians have one right at their doorstep, but the knowledge about how to really mine the NSE for its hidden gold is limited.

Do you want to find out the Insider secrets that the rest of the Nigerian public do not know?

Then you have to go to http://www.nairastocks.com NOW!

See you all at the very top.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by Tornadoz(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2007
Let me know when you become millionaire. Good luck.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2007
I am already a millionaire, and will definitely add to my millions. There are several people right now whom I am taking to that level. You can join them too.

Remember, trading stocks is one of the easiest, stress-free ways to make money. It is even easier whe trading in an emerging market like Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Vietnam, etc.

So get in the flow today.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by deledele: 9:11pm On May 13, 2007
my fellow nairaland friend could you give me more info about buying stocks in Nigerian Stock exchange. I am indeed interested. Thanks.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by DisGuy: 10:02pm On May 13, 2007
Remember, trading stocks is one of the easiest, stress-free ways to make money. It is even easier whe trading in an emerging market like Nigeria,

so we dont need to pay anyone on a monthly basis then! Cheers mate grin
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2007
Dis Guy:

so we don't need to pay anyone on a monthly basis then! Cheers mate grin

We? You ought to have said you. My subscribers are already smiling.

Maybe you should trade a little and see how easy it can also be to get your fingers burnt when fooling around with bad stock picks.

Remember the saying: if you feel education is costly, try ignorance.

Cheers mate.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2007
Check out my FCMB earnings in three weeks from http://www.nairastocks.com.

Mind blowing isn't it?

You can do it too. Just visit http://www.nairastocks.com for details.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by DisGuy: 10:19pm On May 19, 2007
the cheque you posted about the profit you made in 4 weeks is a bit somehow. the price increased by about 18%

Remember the saying: if you feel education is costly, try ignorance.
education is not costly to me  wink it's free thanks to google and all those nigerian papers online

what are the chance of me losing money if i invest in the top 10 nigerian banks . period of one year  wink
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2007
Dis Guy:

the cheque you posted about the profit you made in 4 weeks is a bit somehow. the price increased by about 18%
education is not costly to me wink it's free thanks to google and all those nigerian papers online

what are the chance of me losing money if i invest in the top 10 nigerian banks . period of one year wink

Won't waste time asking you what exactly you mean by the cheque "being somehow".

I do not wait for a one year turn around time to make money on a stock. That's why I am the stock analyst, not you.

That money was made in three weeks from 65,000 units of FCMB.

Just to let you know that I have already invested that money in another offline business that will double that money before the end of the month. So while you keep whining in your usual sceptical self (which is what negative people do anyway, complaining about the success of others), I will keep making money.

Maybe you should publish your stock holdings for Nairalanders to see. Let's see how much of a smart investor you are. cheesy
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by DisGuy: 6:57pm On May 20, 2007
whining? dont make me laugh Dr Stocks

and no-one is complaining about your success, only peope that dont have time to go through some books and charts wont be able to analyse stocks mate, it's not exactly rocket science tongue
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 7:05pm On May 20, 2007
U know why I like you?

Your replies keep my thread on the first page, so it gets viewed by a lot of people.

Trading stocks is definitely not rocket science. In that I agree with you.

Cheers mate. tongue
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by DisGuy: 7:08pm On May 20, 2007
Okay now you can pay me cool

Do what you do best, apporach mothers/wives and individuals at home who dont have good knowledge of the stock market and those who dont have time to go through the 'stress'.

a higher pecentage of those online already have access to free information tongue
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2007
What network do you use? A recharge card won't be out of place, would it? kiss
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by DisGuy: 7:30pm On May 20, 2007
hehe Tmobile MTN
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2007
No problem. I will send you one. Just text your number to the number below the webpage on http://www.nairastocks.com.

You'll get it this evening. cool
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by flakom(f): 11:01pm On May 22, 2007
@ Dis guy

Now that you have gotten a recharge card, you have stopped condemning the guy grin

I see cry
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 8:22pm On May 23, 2007
Well to put the records straight, Dis Guy never got a recharge card. I think he is a nice person just expressing his thoughts as allowed him in the constitution.

Big ups. cheesy
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by DisGuy: 8:31pm On May 23, 2007
flakom, I know you want mtn recharge card yourself  tongue

you better sign up to the Doctors service so you can get free recharge card wink
don't forget to call me when you make some cool cash
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by honeydrop(f): 7:16am On May 25, 2007
@enolase,your view is good but yr billing system is bad,y nt get paid after the deal not before the deal/thats the only thing dt can make mee join u
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2007
honeydrop:

@enolase,your view is good but yr billing system is bad,y nt get paid after the deal not before the deal/thats the only thing dt can make mee join u

Noted. That is why clients are paying in instalments at a stretch. That way, their investments have enough time to make the required returns on investment, from where they can renew their subscriptions.

I do not charge percentages for buying or selling of my client's shares. Besides, =N=15,000 for three months is a very small amount compared to the returns that my clients will make within that time.

A stock I took my clients into has already made a N2.00 per share appreciation  (a roughly 30% ROI in just three weeks) from the time I introduced it to my clients. I have made about =N=400,000 from this stock already, and the share price will still move a lot higher (I am talking of 100% appreciation) on the strength of a managerial decision that will take place very soon.

After analysing this stock for my pastor, he got roughly 100,000 units of this through his broker. He has made N2.18 gain per share in twenty trading days.

Now compare the potential returns of investment within the three months that clients will pay just N15,000.

So that's it. A popular internet marketer once said that the only limitations we have is the ones we put on ourselves.

The NSE is a money-making system that is already in place. Only those who are serious enough to seize opportunities that present themselves without resorting to excuses will make it there.

So if your excuse is that you do not agree with my billing system, well, that is your own cup of tea.

Recall Pareto's principle: 20% of the world's population control 80% of the earth's resources, while 80% of the world's population struggle for the remaining 20% of the earth's resources.

Warren Buffet made his money from stock trading, so did Roman Abramovich (before he went into oil and gas) and a host of others. Most of Bill Gates fortune is amassed in his controlling shares in Microsoft, so also is Paul Allen the co-founder of Microsoft who is the world's 6th richest man.

There is hardly any rich man in the world whose wealth has not had something to do with the stock market.

So my dear, your excuse is not very tenable. Cheers.  kiss
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
Wow,

The response to this thread has been amazing. I have almost got the 40 persons I was looking for.

Once that number is reached, the next set will be taken, but at a higher subscription price, I can assure you. If you are still undecided, I tell you now is the time to make your move by subscribing to http://www.nairastocks.com.

Cheers people.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2007
What benefits do you get from http://www.nairastocks.com?

One of the benefits is being able to get an accurate prediction on a winning stock early enough so that you make as much profits as you can from that stock.

I illustrated this to one of my latest subscribers some days ago.

I recommended Mutual Benefits Assurance to my clients when this stock was hovering between =N=2.90 and =N=3.20. Some got in at this point, rode out the one week when the price was seemingly not moving, and today they are smiling because the stock is now =N=4.86. All in a space of three weeks.

Some decided to wait to see the direction of this stock, and ended up getting in at =N=4.00. One only placed an order at =N=4.41.

Let's see the difference between Mr A who got in at =N=3.20 and Mr B who got in at =N=4.00. Both have =N=200,000 to invest.

Mr A's =N=200,000 was able to get him 60,000 units (at =N=3.20; brokerage fees took the rest)

Mr B's delay meant that his =N=200,000 was only able to get him 48,000 units ( same equivalent amount as Mr A; brokerage fees took the rest)

Now notice this: By getting in early, Mr A has been able to get 12,000 units more than Mr B with his equivalent amount.

Fast forward the date to Friday June 8, 2007. MBENEFIT closes at =N=4.86.

What are their corresponding gains?

Mr A has made a gain of =N= 1.66 per share, totalling 1.66 X 60,000 units = N99,600 (profit).
Mr B has made a gain of 86 kobo per share, totalling  0.86 X 48,000 units = N41, 280 (profit).

You can see that Mr A by getting in early has made N58,320 more than Mr B, just by utilizing the best entry point.

This scenario can also be replayed if Mr A and Mr B represents the same person, and what the same person would get by getting into this stock at different times.

It pays to take advantage of the right opportunity.

Subscribe now to http://www.nairastocks.com and get the advice that can help you get the most out of whatever investment amount you have.

Cheers.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by skybaba(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2007
This type of investment is definitely safer than the HYIPs going on in Naija currently.

The thing I like about it is that your cash is paid directly into the broking company's account and not into an individual's account.
I just called the guy that placed this advert and I'm going to explore this opportunity.

Lastly, the broking firm he recommended is CashCraft http://www.cashcraft.com/, which I happen to know and they're currently managing the portfolios of some members of my family.

I'll let you guys know how it goes, fingers crossed.

Skybaba
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2007
Well said Skybaba.

A trial will definitely convince you.

The next batch will take off this week. Register now.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
Hello,

The First Set of Nairastocks.com subscription has ended.

Second set is about to begin.

Check http://www.nairastocks.com for details.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2007
NEWS FLASH: June 25, 2007

As a result of the long delays in obtaining CSCS numbers currently being experienced by new subscribers of Nairastocks.com without existing CSCS numbers, I am constrained to announce that I shall henceforth be using another broking house in order to facilitate the speedy release of CSCS numbers for new clients who do not have one.

To our clients who are yet to get theirs, I apologise profusely. Information reaching my desk has it that our present brokers did not trade for three weeks in May on the orders of the SEC to allow for some inspections of their office facilities nationwide by the Securities and Exchange Commission.

This created a massive backlog of clients from their more than 10 branches nationwide, and this has resulted in delays in processing CSCS accounts for clients.

The broking firm has since resumed trading and I expect the delays currently being experienced in processing CSCS numbers to be sorted out soon.

However, I am taking this move to preserve the integrity and business model of Nairastocks.com, so that clients can get their CSCS numbers in good time and start trading.

Meanwhile, I am making concerted efforts to ensure that the CSCS numbers of affected clients are released as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Webmaster.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2007
Second Set of Nairastocks.com has taken off. If you are yet to make up your mind, you need to go to http://www.nairastocks.com to discover what you stand to gain from my service.

Cheers.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2007
Hello,

The initially advertised 40 spaces available for Nairastock.com's subscription service were all snapped up so fast, I wondered about it.

It made me realise how much a lot of Nigerians want to make money from stocks.

I had wanted to stop there, but I still have a lot of people calling and bombarding me with requests to join.

So I have decided to take on extra 20 persons, but at an increased fee of N19,500 per quarter.

But wait, I have something for you.

To celebrate my wedding anniversary, I have decided that between Monday July 9 and July 14, the subscription fee will be reduced to N13,500 for the first three months. Such enrollees will however revert back to N15,000 for three months, once their initial three month subscription ends.

Remember that this offer will only last one week (July 9-14) and will not be extended.

So take advantage of this massive price reduction and get started on the journey to becoming a millionaire from the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cheers.

Existing subscribers will get a bumper surprise from me. Watch out for details later.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2007
Hello.

You have just three days to benefit from my wedding anniversary offer. Make this count.

Cheers.
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by smartkid(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2007
Hi enolase,
I just read your posts and visited your site, and I would like to subscribe. I am requesting that you allow me enjoy your wedding anniversary offer, though it lapsed yesterday grin. I can subscribe tomorrow. Meanwhile I have a few questions for you:

a) I presently don’t have a CSCS number. So when will my three months start counting, since I wouldn’t have a CSCS number by the time I enroll tomorrow? (i.e if you agree to the wedding offer)

b) What are the pros and cons of using a broker of my own? I am based in Abuja, and I personally know a registered broker that I can comfortably deal with. If I am to use my own broker, I suppose you’ll have to be telling me the stocks to pick or sell, while I instruct my broker to execute same. It is okay by you?

c) What is the guarantee that I’ll not lose money based on your advices?

d) I suppose you are a medical doctor. Do you still practice your medical profession, or are you into full time business?

Wishing you a happy wedding anniversary, and many joyous, blessed and fulfilled years ahead!
Re: Become A Millionaire From The Nigerian Stock Exchange In 2007 by enolase(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2007
Smartkid,

I have sent a response to your email address.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanted: Retailers For Our 120 And 88 Eyeshadow Palette / H&c And Tm Lewin Shirts In Lagos At Affordable Prices. / Bonny Light Crude Oil (blco) Reply For Contract Procedure Cif/tto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.