Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:39 AM

My People Say I Must Lead Them To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My People Say I Must Lead Them To APC (415 Views)

Upland Igbo State: Why Ikwerre Must Lead The Clamour Or Lose Big / 2027: Let Nigerians Decide The Best Man To Lead Them, LP Tells Wole Soyinka / My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My People Say I Must Lead Them To APC by DaMsOn007(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
My people say I must lead them to APC

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has faulted the decisions taken by the Independent National Electoral Commission with regards to the inconclusive elections in six states, particularly Rivers and Bauchi.

The party said that INEC must put a halt to the madness and brazen illegality.
After the March 9 governorship elections across the country, the polls in six states – Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Kano, Plateau and Sokoto – were declared inconclusive by INEC.
In a statement issued on Sunday by its National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Isa-Onilu, APC alleged there was an unholy alliance between Rivers state Governor Nyesom Wike, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and INEC to impose the PDP candidate, Wike, on the people.

The party said it was concerned and deeply troubled by the unfolding events in Rivers State.
APC said it was glaring that Wike was losing until INEC stepped in to halt the process apparently to save him from impending defeat.
“The desperation of the PDP governorship candidate, Governor Nyesom Wike, to remain in office even if it means destroying the State and killing its people, is throwing the State into turmoil and crisis,” it said.

@

https://360ng.com.ng/my-people-say-i-must-lead-them-to-apc/
Re: My People Say I Must Lead Them To APC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
This one is looking for free money out of hunger

[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Prices Of Food Stuff Drop In February – Nbs / The Curses Of Disinheritance, The Fig Tree, Desolation, And Deicide. / Akwa Ibom Apc's Sponsored Attacks On Mike Igini: The Truth Behind The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.