Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Easiest Ways To Get Someone To Love You - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Easiest Ways To Get Someone To Love You (265 Views)

Please Just Give Me A Chance To Love You Forever / Serious Relationship: I Am Looking For Someone Who Wants To Love And Be Loved / How To Know Make A Girl Love You On First Date For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Ways To Get Someone To Love You by Deloversbed(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Have you ever met/seen someone you liked/admired and didn't know how to become friends with them or how to get them to like you?

Well, you don't have to worry about that ever again because in this article, you're going to discover how easy it is to get people to like you.

STEP 1: DO YOUR RESEARCH

So you like this person and you want them to like you in return?

You need to do your research.

Study the person. Find out the hobbies, interests and character of the person.

SEE ALSO ; HOW TO PREPARE FOR MARRIAGE

What's the person's favourite TV show or movie?

What flavour of pizza does the person like?

It's important to note that you won't be able to find out every single thing about the person from afar but with the little information you can know how best to approach the person or get the person's attention.

STEP 2: APPROACH THEM AND BOND OVER INTERESTS

Now that you know some things about the person you like, it's time to make...continue @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2019/03/easiest-ways-to-get-someone-to-love-you.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Unavailable / I Need A Wife Please / Serious Relationship Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.