Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Need $16,000 Usd. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need $16,000 Usd. (768 Views)

Way Of Resolving Usd Transaction Issues With GTBANK / Call For Applications: $75,000 USD Search For Africa’s Top Young Innovators / You Can Now Earn Legitimate $14,000 Usd Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need $16,000 Usd. by nino213(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2010
i've just estimated that I need $16,000 (N2.4million) to start my business and media business. the business intends to provide business and media solutions to creative entrepreneurs, unemployed people especially youths, and small businesses.
my one year gross profit is N7.5 million and my overhead cost for one year is N3.5million,making our net profit to be N4million,yearly.
we would break-even in 3 years by paying 25% of the money.
so,I need a partner, who woulf be the chairman and I the president/ceo.if your interested,please call 07061099098.
thank you.
Re: I Need $16,000 Usd. by nino213(m): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2010
i've succeeded in lowering the amount I need to start my business. I now need $8,200 (N1.23million) to start the business and the following are what we need the money for;
office space,
laptop,
stationery,
color printer,
office furniture,
company registration,
generator,
advertising/radio program,
operations/logistics,
others.
Re: I Need $16,000 Usd. by nino213(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
the products n services include;
- publication of business books,
- publication of a monthly business magazine,
- business seminars,
- annual youth business conferences,
- creative entrepreneurs network n investment club,
- 30 minute weekly business radio program,
- a column in a popular nigerian newspaper.
- a website.

other products n services we will offer include;
- food n entertainment festival,
- nigerian peoples' choice awards,
- business and relationship reality tv show,
- teenagers talent hunt show,
- concerts/shows,
- organization or a major sports competition.
Re: I Need $16,000 Usd. by nino213(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2010
VISION:

The vision of my company is to become the most important business solutions and media company in nigeria by the year 2025.

MISSION :

The mission of my company is as follows;
To unleash the great business opportunities in nigeria,
To provide creative and innovative solutions to the problems of nigerians, nigeria and the world,
To make people in nigeria and the world enjoy everything about nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start A Bakery / The Best And Safest Investment In Nigeria Today / Do You Have Any Nddc Contract, Lets Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.