Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

‘I Help Families’: Sex Worker Says Sleeping With Married Men Is A ‘service’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Help Families’: Sex Worker Says Sleeping With Married Men Is A ‘service’ (582 Views)

“the Sky Is The Limit,” – Sex Worker Says, As She Graduates / Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Help Families’: Sex Worker Says Sleeping With Married Men Is A ‘service’ by mrtim1911: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
A mother-of-two has revealed that she pays her bills and supports her family by selling her body to men willing to pay. She said sleeping with married men is a ‘service’ to their wives.

Her story is one of the powerful narratives that make up 5Star documentary, Sex On The Streets.

Full story on https://www.cameraboy.tv/component/k2/i-help-families-sex-worker-says-sleeping-with-married-men-is-a-service-to-wives

Re: ‘I Help Families’: Sex Worker Says Sleeping With Married Men Is A ‘service’ by pode(m): 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ‘I Help Families’: Sex Worker Says Sleeping With Married Men Is A ‘service’ by GraGra247(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Even though it's a despicable act, but the lady may not be far from the truth.

Remove commercial sex workers from the picture and many men that have used that one means to restrain themselves will start sleeping with their househelp, their close female relatives and possibly their own daughters.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbor For Greeting Her Husband (photo) / Regina Daniels Now A Proud Owner Of Ferrari Car After Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Look At Who Inspired Kim Kardashian's Metgala Look (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.