Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos (42738 Views)

Man Shot Dead By Armed Robbers After Wife Flaunted Cash On Facebook. Photos / Man Cries Out After Falling For This Pretty Fake Customs Lady On Facebook.Photos / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Reeses: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
gbaskiboy:
Edo keep representing us with bad image

I keep asking myself how do i end up in this country

it is very shameful to introduce yourself as a Nigerian
Really shameful.
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by usebog: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Ritual Charms ar lik 5 & 6, formin 2 be from Edo
waste product
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Atigba: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
This is quite shameful! A Nigerian woman based in Spain, has been making the rounds online after deciding to go diabolical against her supposed rival/enemy on Facebook.

The woman identified as Laura Ben from Edo state, lashed out on another popular social media influencer from Edo, Monica Ambrose based in Netherlands. .

In a video which she posted online and even urged her followers to share, Laura can be seen making some incantations with a traditional artifact which had a small snake, keys and other fetish items on it as she said the snake will swallow Monica and all her things.

Laura who also lit a candle while she continued with her incantations and swearing - said she will deal with Monica seriously.

She said the war is between both of them and she doesn't need to buy plane ticket to meet her (Monica) in her country because she can fight her spiritually.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/edo-woman-based-in-spain-goes-diabolical-against-her-rival-on-facebook-photos.html

These are some of the people erosion flushed to Europe from Nigeria.
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by lereinter(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
slawomir:
Who ever still believe in JuJu or vodoo should go meet doctor for brain check

Remember those days dey Will tie all sorts of rubbish on one coconut tree
Still we will pluck the coconut with joy and eat
And nothing dey happen

I pity you

even oyibo man will not make this statement

1 Like

Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Cabble4(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin : grin cheesy
Excaperx:
All for attention, all these idiots spoiling Edo name.

From jegede to mercy aigbe to etinosa to oshiomole to suleman
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin grin
Fear who fear Edo people

plantain landers
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fear who no fear Edo people

Plantain landers
grin grin
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by MunorAnne(f): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
slawomir:
Who ever still believe in JuJu or vodoo should go meet doctor for brain check

Remember those days dey Will tie all sorts of rubbish on one coconut tree
Still we will pluck the coconut with joy and eat
And nothing dey happen
That wasn't juju, it was a kind of "scarecrow". You be forming "I do not believe in juju" because you think that is what makes you feel or sound exposed. Even the white man you want to fell like have their own kind of juju.
How am I even sure, with the way you are reasoning, you are not under the influence of some juju? STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Her jazz won't work.
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by bayusman: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2019
When you see edo. Ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn NO LOOK BACK.
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by TheKingIsHere: 12:32am On Mar 19, 2019
I pity those people saying it is fake.

One thing I learnt is to fear Edo women and juju.

Anywhere you dey, the juju go catch you
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Hoodbilonia: 3:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Ogume
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by logon599: 4:17am On Mar 19, 2019
grin grin grin
This is real funny.

Other than that, nothing to see here.

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 4:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Monica is the other one that sells vodoo bottles..... grin
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by ohlubee(m): 6:48am On Mar 19, 2019
once He has spoken twice i have heard, all power belong to God.
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by esanmantruth: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Foolish woman na that same juju go disgrace her one day when she go forget to put red oil then madness go enter her for that same Spain. Na so Benin women take the get mouth different from the men because watin their men go do Dey their belly. If na Yoruba woman now she go Dey follow you play while their ifa priest go Dey work for your head. If snake not met Monica for house e go come back come eat the owner with anger. Laura ready for war
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by Adazubi: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2019
I don't support this in anyway, but to be honest some side dates deserves this.....only those who have walked in my shoes will understand.

Late the hate comments rain......the floor is now opened.
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by noisy45(m): 7:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Nothing good comes out from Edo state
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by mimee9(f): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2019
The same Monica Ambrose that wanted to rule Nigeria
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by poweredcom(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Dis one Na senior ashewo
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by enomakos(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
idiot
Re: Edo Woman Based In Spain Uses 'Juju' Against Her Rival On Facebook. Photos by MicoGieresambo: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
nairaland.org your daily juju page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Kidnapper Caught In Lagos & Almost Burnt To Death With Tyre By Angry Mob / Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / Man Passes Out After Consuming Full Bottle Of Alcohol Drink In A Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.