Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

"No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun (823 Views)

"Teddy A Has Never And Would Never Hit Me" - Bambam / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / AY Makun Reacts To Dino Melaye's Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by gistfever: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Comedian AY reacts to a viral video of a guy beating up a lady after absorbing several slaps and punch from her. Gistvic Reports.

AY says no matter what a woman does you don't have to hit her.

He wrote:
"No matter what you do never hit a woman. I know some will have a divided opinion on this particular case. "

Watch video

https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/no-matter-what-you-do-never-hit-woman.html

1 Share

Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by gistfever: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by derrydinny: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
I will never hit a woman but if she does hit me, hospital go reject am o
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by ojun50(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
kiss
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by Onyi22(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Most of the guys that beat their wives/girlfriends r mostly poor men......
Hardly will u see a rich,cute famous guy hitting his wife/girlfriend.........
That's y its always advisable to hook up with a rich guy
The poor ones always get angry and frustrated at any given opportunity....
Many of d guys on this forum r wives/ girlfriend beater, that's y I can't released my contacts to them........
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
I pray dey hear
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by Destined2win: 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
I really think your wife has pushed you to the wall
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by omoolorire(m): 9:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
This can only happen in an insane environment where insane individual residence
I have spent TEN good years in marriage now. Glory be to God, we have never exchange blow talk less of hitting each other.
Never beat a woman she is your mother
Never hit a woman she is your helper
Never cage a woman she is your mentor
Respect her for who she is in your home
Treat her with dignity and you will see best of her
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by itspzpics(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by scarybeeeee: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm.Make I no talk. cry
Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by tohyorsih(f): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
omoolorire:
This can only happen in an insane environment where insane individual residence
I have spent TEN good years in marriage now. Glory be to God, we have never exchange blow talk less of hitting each other.
Never beat a woman she is your mother
Never hit a woman she is your helper
Never cage a woman she is your mentor
Respect her for who she is in your home
Treat her with dignity and you will see best of her
lala where are you?

Re: "No Matter What You Do Never Hit A Woman" - AY Makun by double0seven(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Onyi22:
Most of the guys that beat their wives/girlfriends r mostly poor men......
Hardly will u see a rich,cute famous guy hitting his wife/girlfriend.........
That's y its always advisable to hook up with a rich guy
The poor ones always get angry and frustrated at any given opportunity....
Many of d guys on this forum r wives/ girlfriend beater, that's y I can't released my contacts to them........

Very daft statement, your love for rich guys is affecting your reasoning.

There are poor guys that beat their wives and they are rich guys that beat their wives. What makes you man be a wife beater is in the character and psychological make-up and not their pocket.

Rich guys don't hit a woman? Very dumb statement. Even this AY, I think I've heard something about him hitting his wife before.

(1) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bois Mimick Peter Okoye, Remove Boxer & Dance To His 1 More Nigh Video / The Stephanie Idolor And Success Mother's Story; A Case Of Greed Taken Too Far.. / As At Last Year We Were Close'-Nina Opens Up About Her Relationship With Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.