Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline (31013 Views)

Peter Obi & His Lawyers File Petition To The Presidential Elections Tribunal / AAC And NNPP Yet To Upload Candidates' Names 3 Days To Deadline / APC Notifies INEC Of Convention Date Two Days To Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by ogundeleai(m): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Sign that they are not serious
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by ignis: 5:13am On Mar 19, 2019
nwabobo:

Buhari, a "poor" cattle rearer went to court 3 times and his money didn't finish.

Buhari's court expenses was sponsored.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by sweetilicious(f): 5:39am On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This Atiku na certified zombie. You think court will remove a sitting President for you? Your lawyers are wicked people
Is a sitting president above the laws of the land that elected him? We need to stop supporting evil.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Retrography(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2019
We have started again with the massive likes on Nairaland, and at the end it will come to naught.
I can again bet here that more than half of the people clicking, commenting and writing heavy grammar did not vote because turnout was just 47%.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Boyooosa(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2019
titiloyeblog:

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and its candidate in the February 23, 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar on Monday said they have filed their petition at the tribunal, challenging the validity of the election in which President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC) was returned for a second term.

PDP’s National Legal Adviser, Emmanuel Enoidem and Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Mike Ozekhome said the party and Atiku filed a joint petition on Monday evening at the secretarial of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal in Abuja.

Enoidem and Ozekhome spoke while exiting the tribunal’s secretariat situated at the Abuja division of the Court of Appeal on Monday evening.

Both lawyers gave hints about the content of the petition and their expectations at the tribunal.

Enoidem said: “We are here to present our joint petition for our party, the PDP and candidate our candidate. The last day for the petition is actually tomorrow, but we decided to file today.

“We asked that our candidate, who won the election massively across the country, be declared the winner of that election.

“In the alternative, we also asked that the election be set aside on the grounds of irregularities, which were very apparent across the country.

“We have a pool of 20 Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SANs), who are tested in election petition matters and other senior lawyers, who are also working with them.

“So we are very ready for the petition. The petition is well packaged. The depositions are well put together.

“More than 400 witnesses are going to testify in this petition. Nigerians are at home with what happened on February 23 in this country in relation to the sham they called election.

“Of course, we are going to re-present the facts to Nigerians, as the facts are already in the domain of Nigerians. We are not going to manufacture facts.

Ozekhome, who came out of the tribunal’s secretariat later, said he is a member of the petitioners’ legal team and that the petit on is “strong, solid and unassailable.”

He noted that, with only one day to the deadline for filing of the petition, the late filing was because the Independent National Electoral Commission failed to cooperate in terms of providing easy access to the electoral materials.

Ozekhome added: “We have up to tomorrow (Tuesday), to file but we have been having some challenges from the INEC itself in terms of assessing materials used during the elections. But I believe we will get there.

“Our petition is quite solid, strong unassailable and we believe that by the grace of God, the true keeper and owner of the mandate will have his mandate given to him.”

source; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/presidential-election-pdp-atiku-file.html

Amen! And not the candidate that steals.

If Atiku pays the sans billions of naira or dollars, they will in turn build estates, site engineers will get paid, site workers will go ti market and market women will bring back the money.
Its a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by WIDETHOUGHT: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2019
lordlugards:
I'm ready to be one of the testifier
lordlugards:
lordlugards:
THEM GO CUT YOUR HEAD COMMOT YOUR BODY.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:24am On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This Atiku na certified zombie. You think court will remove a sitting President for you? Your lawyers are wicked people
u r a Foo , Court will nullify the scam election, set date for another election, heart attack will kill ur buhari

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by nwabobo: 6:29am On Mar 19, 2019
ignis:

And you think Atiku will lack sponsors?

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by kareemkamil(m): 6:40am On Mar 19, 2019
Atiku should use his brain, the oil whell he has, Buhari not going to renew his license anymore, because that's where strengthing financial support Atiku.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by rinzaugustine: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
u r a Foo , Court will nullify the scam election, set date for another election, heart attack will kill ur buhari
Not nullify but Atiku declared president.If the election is free and fair,why was INec hiding electoral materials from Atiku lawyers?There are 7 justices in supreme court and Atiku needs 4 to become president ,irrespective of the side buhari appointed CJ will vote

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by EazyMoh(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:
Hmmmmmmm, I don't understand, the two prayers appear to be conflicting to me.
Declare Atiku winner
Set the election aside
If the election is set aside, then Atiku Can't be declared as the winner, maybe someone can explain better or the report is poorly written.
You have a discerning mind.
You can't claim to win an election and in the same breath call it a sham. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2019
nwabobo:

Buhari, a "poor" cattle rearer went to court 3 times and his money didn't finish.

Ediots full this country nah. Jobless youth advising an employer.

You no see their life.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Atiku with your church mind add this fight with prayers ..

U will see 2things will happen to buhari..

Either he step down or nature step him down...

If U know you know.. shocked
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by wazirmichika1(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Bros money no the finish
If you no get ,you no get

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by vinceobe: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Goodluck to Atiku and PDP as the legal fireworks begin. The election was not a genuine election. We all know this. I am sure the court will work with all the evidences to be adduced and give a fair verdict and restore the mandate of Nigerians to Atiku and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2019
id911:
Buhari is a big criminal who stole our mandate. We will retrieve our stolen mandate in court.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by morounkola(f): 8:10am On Mar 19, 2019
I wish Atiku all the best. There is one thing I know and that is: it is unlikely that Atiku would defeat Buhari in a free and fair election. By the way, how many of those shouting "the election was rigged" came out to vote?
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by MrGerald(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2019
7Alexander:

I really can't understand some of you Nigerians. No wonder we are known for suffering and smiling.

A man participated in an exercise which he and his team feel wasn't conducted professionally based on the evidence at their disposal, and have decided to seek redress, but some of you are mocking him. For what exactly? Some are even urging him to 'accept' defeat. What if he wasn't 'defeated'? Or you think you know more about the election than Atiku does?

No wonder a typical Nigerian does not believe in going to court to seek redress, it's either jungle justice or the hackneyed 'take it to God in prayers'.
If pdp really won the election or there were irregularities, with Peter Obi in the team, he'll never give up, he's ready to go to court 100x, let justice rule.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by jonnayo(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2019
ignis:

Is this the reason things are not moving well in the country, is PMB using our money to pay debt he owed? I can understand now.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by RichBoy247: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2019
id911:
Buhari is a big criminal who stole our mandate. We will retrieve our stolen mandate in court.

Don't forget that we have sacked the judgement trader and Bureau De Change ex-CJN Onnoghen and all other judges too are on security watch, so no judge will collect money from you in order to judge in your favour.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Mboi:

Why won't court remove a sitting President if found guilty of an act worth removing him, it the President not a human like you? I think your kind orlf reasoning is the reason why politicians call people fools.

these is how they will come online n be spewing grammar like say they naa dem go school pass .... pre election every realistic persons knew atiku can never win... asides grammarians like uncle dele posting non sense on net fooling themselves.
what is the essence of seeking redress for a mandate he never won in the 1st place, what is the difference between buhari (tryannt)that won't accept defeat and an atiku that as refuse to accept defeat,is that how democrats behave ,why did hilary not go to court even with all the russian intervention speculations.
i wish me self fit chop inside atiku money grin
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Abidob(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2019
Did you steal the money together?
He just b like say u commot 1 cup of rice inside one bag of rice ... E no go even show say u commot anything! That’s how his money is..[/quote]
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by damsy2: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2019
tstx:
Initial Gra Gra... Deep down he knows how all this will end

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
you should be wise enough to be non partisan when advertising a business, you think atiku supporters will patronize you abi??
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Sergioaguero: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2019
tstx:
Initial Gra Gra... Deep down he knows how all this will end

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
buhari should give u contract to build website
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Sakamaje:
E be like say Atiku money no dey finish. It's the turn of the lawyers (SANS) to cash out. Omo na turn by turn.
You useless no be small. I only wish you have a job to do, your brain would've been productive.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by lordlugards: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
[color=#990000][/color] THEM GO CUT YOUR HEAD COMMOT YOUR BODY.
What if I tell you that i don't have head.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by WIDETHOUGHT: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
lordlugards:
What if I tell you that i don't have head.
I'LL SIMPLY TELL YOU DON'T HAVE BRAIN.
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by lordlugards: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
WIDETHOUGHT:
I'LL SIMPLY TELL YOU DON'T HAVE BRAIN.
I just confirmed that I'm talking to imbe cile
Re: Presidential Election: PDP, Atiku File Petition A Day To Deadline by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
[s]trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
by the way why did you send me pm?
I don't recieve pms because I can't access my mail

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
get that into your head tongue[/s]

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS, Police To Withdraw Operatives From Impeached Edo Speaker, Deputy / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Federal High Court Judge Overrules Supreme Court over Sacked Anambra Lawmakers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.