Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) (368 Views)

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him / 2face Replies Blackface And Idris. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) by Oracleofinfo: 5:40am On Mar 19, 2019
The eternal feud between the former members of the Plantashun Boiz seems to know no end as Blackface comes through with his latest single which is filled with direct shots at his former friend and band member 2face.

Member of the defunct Platainshun Boiz group, Blackface has just released a diss record targeted at his former band member, 2Baba.
The song aptly dubbed WAR was released 24 hours ago on the singer’s YouTube channel.

As the title suggests, the song found Blackface calling out 2Baba over claims of hypocrisy and theft, and also took shots at 2 face's manager, Efe Omorogbe.
“I taught you how to rhyme, taught you how to flow / Now you say you’re a star, now you making dow, why you steal my song, you no let me know / Na you and your manager wey dey block my show from every carnival / Your mama say you’re innocent but I know say you be cannibal”, he sang.

He also went on to allege that 2Baba engaged in same-sex intercourse as a sacrifice for his success.
“Make I expose you for who you are, 201 know your story omo where I go start / 2Face since when dem start to yansh you for back, that’s why you no fit stand straight, that’s what made you star”. 

Watch The Video In The Link Below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/blackface-accuses-2baba-of-being-gay-in-new-diss-track-video/

Re: Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) by wagazala: 6:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Make 2Baba cut this dude a cheque make he dey carry him wahala dey go.
Re: Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) by daddytime(m): 6:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Na which unforgivable sin Tuface commit against this guy?

The guy has refused to move on with his life...what a hold-up...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) by bigtt76(f): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Baffles me. These two guys are practically brothers - grew up same town, from same tribe and attended same secondary/university ate from same plate... I just don't understand undecided May God grant their relationship healing in Jesus Name. Amen

daddytime:
Na which unforgivable sin Tuface commit against this guy?

The guy has refused to move on with his life...what a hold-up...
Re: Blackface Accuses 2baba Of Being Gay In New Diss Track (video) by tillaman(m): 6:36am On Mar 19, 2019
2face should just give him a cheque jare!! Tuface it’s the least thing you can do now haba this dude is clearly obsessed with Tubaba and I don’t see this ending anytime soon as blackface is living inconsequential life of late

(1) (Reply)

Koffi - Just A Fan(in Love) Official Video / Dj 3angle D Said Phylnex Latest Song "Blessings" Is Doper Than Victor AD Song / New Music: Devyn Kelly - Like A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.