Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

My Customer Wanted To Buy An Iwatch For N4,000 - Lady Writes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Customer Wanted To Buy An Iwatch For N4,000 - Lady Writes (338 Views)

Court Declared Me Wanted To Embarrass Me – Innoson Boss, Innocent Chukwuma / Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) / Losing A Job Because Of N4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Customer Wanted To Buy An Iwatch For N4,000 - Lady Writes by unclesoyo: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2019
A online vendor has taken to social media to share her experience with one of her customers who wanted to buy an iWatch for N4,000.

According to the lady identified as Queen Amina, @zallah__ on twitter, she advertised an iWatch strap on her page using an iWatch as an illustration.

A customer then made an order, but was surprised to have received a strap instead of an iWatch.

She wrote:

How’s your day going? Someone saw a strap I advertised on my WhatsApp which I clearly indicated “iwatch strap” and paid for it. Strap gets to its location now and buyer says where’s the watch. Iwatch is now N4000?

https://lailasnews.com/my-customer-wanted-to-buy-an-iwatch-for-n4000-lady-writes/

lalasticlala

Re: My Customer Wanted To Buy An Iwatch For N4,000 - Lady Writes by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 19, 2019
That's one of the people that follow what's trending with full information
Re: My Customer Wanted To Buy An Iwatch For N4,000 - Lady Writes by Nbote(m): 6:37am On Mar 19, 2019
U advertised a strap with an iWatch and expected everyone to understand it was d strap u were advertising? U owe dat customer watch oo.. U misrepresented ur product shikena
Re: My Customer Wanted To Buy An Iwatch For N4,000 - Lady Writes by marvelife: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2019
This advert is like Bubus campaign.... The strategy works sha.. Nice disciple you follow our leaders footsteps

(1) (Reply)

Wecyclers Wins €200,000 Prize In Waste Management (photos) / Press Statement: Purported Enforcement Of A Judgement Against Gtbank / Post Free Ads Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.