Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,745 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle (2773 Views)

Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Peternet: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2019

The ‘Tapoli’ shape of one of Ghana’s most rejected Ashawobrity, Princess Shyngle, did not come overnight as many will perceive but instead went through risk of life.

She disclosed that she had to remove her ribs and small intestines just to look sexy and like a Zombie.

“5 ribs removed ��� 5 more to go ���� small intestines removed � remaining the big intestines � gat to remove all these ribs �� who ribs ep � you call me fake I call myself a work of art” – She revealed.

See Video: https://okhithq.com/e-news/i-removed-5-ribs-my-small-intestines-to-have-my-body-shape-princess-shygnle-reveals/
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Her problem
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by ElGabi(m): 7:05am On Mar 19, 2019
If you like you remove your brain join, it's none of our business angry

6 Likes

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Makito015(m): 7:06am On Mar 19, 2019
A day is coming when you will wish you had never removed those ribs and the small intestine

3 Likes

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by eyescue(m): 7:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Soon, I say soon you will wish you never did. Olodo.

3 Likes

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by dante0147: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2019
Lol this girl that her olosho career was dead if not for one buy who brought her back to lime light
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Chepos1(m): 7:44am On Mar 19, 2019
If she don't have small intestine then how does digestion take place in her? shocked
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by judgementyard(m): 8:46am On Mar 19, 2019
Your life

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by walezy85: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2019
Chai someone should tell her to remove her heart join.....rubbish
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Prettyvicc: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
smiley
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2019
grin oh boy see many hypocritical bashers above me wink she is pretty cute

I need a pin verified Adsense plus website
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by yuanexchanger: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2019
Your body your business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Jerrick(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians are just too gullible! So y’all believed she removed her intestine? grin

Might not argue too much on ribs but it’s the small fuckin intestine we talking ‘bout.....

Anything to trend nowadays
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by falcon01: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Am i the only one who dosent give a f,*ckabout that shape?

1 Like

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Houseofglam7(f): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
We ain't gonna contribute a penny for her treatment when she starts 'fading away' undecided
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by ADRIAN88(m): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
When you add lying to your side hustle.

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Ifeoluwav(f): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
That shape isn't nice
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Is she dull? How can you claim to have removed your small intestine and still be alive? She even said small intestines. Yeye dey smell
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Onyi22(f): 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
I will do the same
Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
5 ribs removed ��� 5 more to go ���� small intestines removed � remaining the big intestines � gat to remove all these ribs �� who ribs ep � you call me fake I call myself a work of art” – She revealed.
OH LAWD!! shocked shocked
This shyngle sef!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Removed 5 Ribs & My Small Intestines To Have My Body Shape – Princess Shygnle by Gentleziggy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
With one stroke of a very sharp cutlass descending on that tiny waist I will dissect her into equal parts tongue

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Returns To Instagram After His 168.3K Account Was Deleted / Moet Chandon Again Disowns Bbnaija Star, Mercy Eke As Ambassador / "I Will Be Spending Christmas In My Village, I Miss My Village People" - Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.