Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,153 members, 7,867,351 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate (33074 Views)

Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by agabusta: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by supereagle(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2019
PMB has spoken

"If I can defeat an incumbent to become a president, I see nothing bad or wrong in having incumbent govs and lawmakers loosing their seats. It is called election and not selection. In an election one person must win. Whoever wins will have my support. And I want all our looters and bad politicians to start returning all they looted. Insha Allah, by the time I am done with my second term, I must have retired atleast 90% of these old politicians who almost looted Nigeria out of world map. They are the problem with Nigeria... How can someone devote his entire life to politics as his occupation. Take politics out of their lives, they are frustrated and before you say " Jackie" they are wishing you dead. To them politics is a business venture; a quick way of making money but I have come to prove them wrong.

Imagine, some people go as far as borrowing monies in form of loans to invest in politics. This is where we got it wrong. Politics is not a career nor occupation, but a vocation. Elsewhere, those who venture into politics are people who have accomplished in their respective fields of endeavour, not a university graduate who is yet to find his feet. They go into politics to serve the people and return to their primary occupation. They don't go there to enrich themselves. This misconception, we must change. And this why I said my 2nd tenure will be tougher for those corrupt politicians. Nigeria will soon regain her lost glory."

© Muhammadu Buhari GCFR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by contigiency(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke

You remind me of one man along my street, he has been mad for several years now, but each time he sees sane and accomplished people passing, he will start calling them mad people. And some get confused why mad man will be calling sane people mad. grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by MonthlyIncome(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2019
This is just too much. Chaii
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by umarsule885(m): 7:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Guy who do you like this??
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by iamawara(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Kwankwaso did not contest. Sink that

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by yuanexchanger: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2019
GoldenJAT:
Ashawo politicians!! This is one thing that makes me respect Tinubu!

same here too.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Nobeluscabral: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2019
contigiency:

You remind me of one man along my street, he has been mad for several years now, but each time he sees sane and accomplished people passing, he will start calling them mad people. And some get confused why mad man will be calling sane people mad. grin grin grin
Say Hi to your dad
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2019
Only one senator Dino Melaye.
Omo Agege is not sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by OTayobami(m): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one there

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by contigiency(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2019
GoldenJAT:
Ashawo politicians!! This is one thing that makes me respect Tinubu!

And Dr Ogbonnaya Onu.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by ken6488(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by mymadam(m): 7:41am On Mar 19, 2019
chukwundukc:
Leap before you jump

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Cidemoh1824: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
kk .
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by bluefilm: 7:47am On Mar 19, 2019
A lot of those mindless SINators allowed Saraki the snake to lead them to their doom.

Good riddance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Elvisu: 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
High court has nullified Omo Agege’s election null and void.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by cashbillz(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
omo agege is gone confirm ur post before pasting ok?
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Political robbers and jobbers. It would get to a time in this country when politicians would not be voted based on their money and popularity but based on their programmes/manifestos and background.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Remii(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2019
in fact only Dino Melaye may be as the candidacy of Omo Agege has ben nullifies by the court yesterday.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by clintino700(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2019
dasauce:
Bukola Saraki case can be likened to 'winning a £100 million and lost it in 5 month'...
Chai... He lost everything politically, that sad.
What of akpabio?
Saraki can still come back you know but as for akpabio no hope unless fed appointment.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by clintino700(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2019
iamawara:
Kwankwaso did not contest. Sink that
That's what I wanted to ask cos that man can't lose any contestion in his state.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2019
goldenceo1:
I celebrate Dino for surviving APC federal power.

Dino is a grass root politician.

Dino survived for just one reason...to spite Bello...Smart Adeyemi was Yahyah Bello's candidate against another preferred party leader's candidate.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Cantonese: 8:08am On Mar 19, 2019
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/03/25-defected-senators-lose-re-election-guber-bids/

Remember the court judgement in Asaba, Delta state yesterday against the Prophet Erue/Ogboru/Omo Agege faction of APC. By the pronouncement of that court recognising the faction of Cyril Ogodo/Pat Utomi all actions taken by Prophet Erue have become nullified. It means Omo Agege WILL NOT RETURN to the senate. The other faction will forward its own candidate because the election was won by the party, APC. So effectively it is only Dino Melaye left.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by vineyardfarms: 8:13am On Mar 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] TELE: #
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by baratech: 8:57am On Mar 19, 2019
This is a nice article
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by 01mcfadden(m): 9:05am On Mar 19, 2019
contigiency:
Because they dared buhari whom God has chosen as the man of the moment.
Yeah, even Akpabio.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2019
goldenceo1:
I celebrate Dino for surviving APC federal power.

Dino is a grass root politician.

Can anyone withstand federal power not to talk of surviving it? No federal power was used, thank God for giving us Buhari who's not your typical Naija politician. Dino's supporters wouldn't have been able to come out to thumbprint on that day if federal power were to be used.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / Ekiti Shooting: Bamidele Flown To UK In Tinubu’s Jet / PDP Stakehodres Town Hall Meeting In Kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.