Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Ultimate 10 Years Challenge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ultimate 10 Years Challenge (257 Views)

Check These 10 Years Challenge Pictures I Gathered On Facebook. / Origin Of The Facebook 10 Years Challenge / Facebook 10 Years Challenge: Check Out Amazing Throwback Photo Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate 10 Years Challenge by smartinkblog: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2019
It swept across all social media platforms within a twinkle of an eye like an untamed virus that have eluded all possible vaccines. The 10 years challenge experience was a paradox to many because they were already into it before they took a second thought to analysis the source and purpose behind it. But it wasn’t so fortunate that some people still never had this second thought.

For the first time
For the first time I saw people running faster than Usain Bolt to their archives to sort out old pictures that the world possibly haven’t seen before; in fact the world need to see these pictures at this time. Cameras became busier than before since it needed to give new images that would commensurate with the old ones to give a perfect 10 years challenge. I was indeed really surprised at such wave of electric force that cut across the social media platforms during this period because it carried an unusual energy that was hardly expressed on social media before now. I think the last time I ever heard that people could run with this kind of force was when Ebola was mentioned in their vicinity – everyone ran, not to their archives, but to a distant safe haven.

“Before” and “Now”
“Before” and “Now” were the title of virtually all pictures that erupted like a volcano on every social media space. I saw all and sundry rushing into this challenge dome to display what they have to show the world. Everyone wanted to quickly maximize this opportunity because it will surely become a stale gist if you come late into this sphere of challenge when its vibrating frequency had gone low. My eyes were glued to my phone like an eagle that watches over its new hatchlings since my phone kept popping up notifications of various shades of 10 years challenge every second. That’s was interesting anyway but I had to lose my sleep at some point because my eyes kept asking for more glimpse of the challenge.

One Voice
I saw the young and old all surfacing on the social media on a single pivot for the first time. No one was interested in arguing if Chelsea or Manchester United will win or lose the next match. It wasn’t any more a case of if Cristiano Ronaldo was better than Lionel Messi or not. Wow! Everyone actually spoke with ...

Continue reading: https://smartinkblog.com/the-experience-called-failure/
By: Smartink Blog
Your comment on this article is highly welcome in the comment section

www.smartinkblog.com
www.smartinkpublishing.com

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Take To Hong Kong Streets To Protest New Extradition Laws. / Best Technologies To Learn For The Future / Get Paid Reading News And Dropping Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.